it's just kissing | m.j ✓

Per PIPERDIMPLE

‹ completed | edited › ↳ jimin is in some desperate need to learn how to be sexy so he can stop all his boyf... Més

CHAPTER ONE.
CHAPTER TWO.
CHAPTER THREE.
CHAPTER FOUR.
CHAPTER FIVE.
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT.
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN.
CHAPTER ELEVEN.
CHAPTER TWELVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO.
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE.
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR.
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX.
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN.
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT.
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE.
CHAPTER FORTY.
CHAPTER FORTY ONE.
CHAPTER FORTY TWO.
CHAPTER FORTY THREE.
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR.
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE.
CHAPTER FORTY SIX.
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN.
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT.
CHAPTER FORTY NINE.
CHAPTER FIFTY.
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE.
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE.
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX.
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN.
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT.
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE.
CHAPTER SIXTY.
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE.
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

3.5K 259 130
Per PIPERDIMPLE

The day of the retreat comes a lot quicker than Jimin had anticipated. He had been quite excited about the entire trip, since he can't even really remember the last time he had been on one with people he actually enjoyed spending time with. Taehyung and Jungkook were clearly not morning people, both looking equally tired and lazy as they doze off next to their luggage. Namjoon, unlike his usual attire, is wearing a plain tee and a pair of dark washed jeans, and Jimin can't help but marvel in how different and casual the man looks today.

"OK, so two cars," Hoseok announces once everyone is gathered inside the brightly lit bar. "Boss man and I'm driving. Split, 3 and 4. I'm taking 4."

"I'm guessing you're calling dibs on Yoongi," Taehyung says with a roll of his eyes, and the manager flashes everyone a cheeky grin before slinging an arm around the DJ. Yoongi does throw the other man a pointed look but doesn't necessarily protest the moment, instead choosing to focus on his phone.

"Bar boys, you want to get in my car?" Hoseok asks, pointing at both Taehyung and Seokjin with his chin. The two bartenders glance at each, and then at Jimin and then the bar owner before glancing at each other again and simultaneously answering "yes." Jungkook, on the other hand gives the two a look that reads "!!!!!", his mouth gaping like a fish as makes vague motions with his facial muscles.

"Well, I guess that leaves Jimin and Jungkook with the boss," Hoseok finalizes, ignoring the bodyguard screaming silently at him.

"I hate you. I fucking hate all of you," Jungkook continues to mouth, this time to the bartenders, and they just laugh at him. "I can't believe you're making me third wheel this entire car ride. Fuck you guys."

"Tough titties, get in the car," Seokjin commands with a flip of a hand, and the four taking Hoseok's car exit the building first, leaving the bar owner, oblivious Jimin and distraught Jungkook picking up their own luggage before exiting the venue as well.

"How far is your summer home?" Jimin asks, walking besides Namjoon towards the man's car.

"About three hours drive, but we'll probably stop by here and there for snacks and rest, so I'd say about four hours until we arrive there."

"Wow, it's so cool you have a summer home! It must be so nice to have one."

"It's nothing special...plus I only use the place twice a year."

"Still. And it's really nice of you to invite everyone over," Jimin continues with a big smile, and Namjoon clears his throat before unlocking his car.

"I'll take the back seat. Jimin, you should sit in the front next to boss man," Jungkook suggests, needing to just stick the two together and take up space for himself, because there is no way in hell that he's going to become an active participant in their convoluted I'm-probably-attracted-to-you-but-let's-not-think-about-it bullshit. No thank you.

-

"This place is beautiful!" Jimin lets out as soon as he gets out the car and takes in the summer home. It's a lot more modern than the man had expected, but there is enough detail alive to give it a more earthy feel. The interior is simple, as expected of Namjoon, but unlike his apartment which is spotless and almost aristocratic in its flare, the summer home is decorated with faux fur rugs, books, a fireplace with ashes still inside.

"Ah, it's good to be back here," Taehyung purrs, jumping on the couch and stretching his legs. "We're getting the bonfire going tonight right? I even brought marshmallows this time."

"Oh, I've never had marshmellows," Jimin murmurs from next to the bartender, more to himself than anything else, and Taehyung lets out a drawn-out "awww" before pulling the smaller man into his arms and smooshing his cheek against the other man's.

"Jiminie, why are you so cute! We're going to have marshmallow, buddy, and you're going to love it," Taehyung coos exaggeratedly and then laughs when Jimin squirms out of his grasp with a roll of his eyes.

Seokjin and Yoongi naturally become in charge of the lunch after losing a game of rock paper and scissors, but Hoseok, in a not so secretive attempt to spend more time with Yoongi, volunteers in place of Seokjin, and the bartender lets the man be after giving him a judging look.

"Ugh, when it comes to choosing rooms, I'm not putting those two in the same room," Seokjin mutters, glancing towards the small kitchen. "I'm not going to fall asleep to the sound of them fucking each other into the mattress, no thank you."

"Oh. Are they fucking already?" Jungkook asks, point blank, and Jimin pretends to be busy with a particular patch of the rug he's sitting on

"I dunno, and I'm not about to find out. I came here to relax and have a good time."

"Well, I'm not going to be the one to break the news to either of them. No thanks," the bodyguard murmurs before glancing at Jimin and laughing silently to himself at how embarrassed the man seems. Sometimes, he forgets that Jimin isn't used to this kind of talk. It's almost as anything remotely sexual flusters the man.

The day goes by with everyone just taking it easy. A few of them, including Jimin, walking outside to check out the scenery and get some fresh air. Being winter, they can't venture into the creek which runs only a small distance away from the summer home, but it doesn't damper their mood.

"Alright gentlemen," Hoseok announces once they are finished with their dinner. "It is time."

"Oh, I'm so ready for this," Taehyung says with a grin, rubbing his hands together with a mischievous grin.

"What's it time for?" Jimin asks the resident bodyguard sitting next to him, and the man flashes him perhaps one of the most gleeful smirk Jimin's ever seen the man wear.

"Truth or dare. I know it's an old-school game, but trust me, it gets a lot more exciting when we get drunk."

Truth be told, Jimin's never played the game. One time, he almost had a chance to play it while on a binge drinking session with other ppl from college, but that hadn't gone down so well, because Jimin ended up puking the entire night before even getting a chance to participate.

"Wow, I thought you guys knew everything about each other already," Jimin muses quietly, and Jungkook chuckles lowly with a nod.

"We do. That's why the dares get more fun," the man explains, looking back at Taehyung and Hoseok who are bringing an seemingly endless stream of alcohol to the table. "Plus, now that you're here, I think it might get even more interesting."

"Me? But I'm really not that interesting."

"We'll see."

"Alright, we got our empty bottle here," Hoseok announces, putting an empty beer bottle at the center of the circle they have all created for themselves. "The rules, as we know, are simple. Whoever doesn't answer or doesn't do the dare has to take a shot made by Kim Taehyung." To this, everyone groans, except Taehyung, who only waves around, and Jimin, who's confused. "If anyone takes the shot for you, you have to grant them a wish. What else...oh, and we know there's no bullshitting, because...come on, yours truly, the human lie detector that I am will sniff that shit out, and that's three shots."

"Three? Fuck, it was only two last time," Yoongi mutters, eyeing the drinks in front of him.

"So, I'm spinning first," Hoseok says with a raised hand before spinning it. Jimin, who is sitting right across from the manager, between Jungkook and Namjoon watches the bottle in almost child-like excitement, wondering what kind of questions he can ask and get away with. The bottle continues to spin and spin until it eventually slows down and points to none other than Taehyung.

"Bring it," the bartender encourages, pushing his chest out.

"Man, we already know too much of the nasty shit you've done," Seokjin groans and everyone else laughs in agreement.

"I'm an adventurer. I take dare."

"Whatever," Hoseok cuts in before Seokjin can say anything else. "I want you to give anyone of your choice a lap dance."

"Oh, easy," Taehyung says, getting up and cracking his neck. "But I'm going to need music."

"You got it," Hoseok snaps his fingers and reaches for the audio system right behind him. He hooks his phone to eat and scrolls through his playlist before turning on a song which starts off with some heavy bass. Taehyung begins to walk, swaying his hips as he does a full circle around everyone. The rest, even including Yoongi and Namjoon, cheer and catcall, and Jimin claps along, not even sure what a lap dance entails. Taehyung continues to walk around and then stops right in front of none other than Jimin, who mouths a "me??" and then lets out a high-pitched squeak when Taehyung takes his hand and pulls him up.

Jimin finds himself being led to a chair by the bartender, and despite his pleading looks for an explanation as to what the hell is going on, everyone just hoots and cheers. Taehyung pushes the smaller man onto the chair, and Jimin swallows visibly when Taehyung straddles him without even an ounce of hesitation. When the taller man begins to roll his hips seductively to the beat, Jimin shuts his eyes, deciding that he might as well choose darkness over figuring out what he's supposed to look at.

"Aww come on, you're missing the show," Taehyung purrs against Jimin's ears and the smaller man jumps, almost sending the chair, and the both of them, topping backwards. Fortunately for the both of them, Taehyung has both his hands gripping the back of the chair tightly to keep Jimin from running away.

"I-I th-think this is e-enough, th-thank you," Jimin stutters, now feeling Taehyung physically grinding against him, and the bartender finally gets off, taking pity on the poor soul sitting under him. Jimin is burning scarlet red, his eyes shut tightly and even his ears a deep shade of pink. Taehyung bends backwards laughing, never having elicited that sort of a response from anyone else. He's had people come in their pants or try to jump him or even drool, but this? It's expected, but still hilarious.

"Holy shit, I kinda wanted to see Taehyung give the boss a lap dance, but that was ten times better," Jungkook says, still choking on his laughter as Taehyung returns to his place on the floor, looking rather proud of himself.

"He thanked me," Taehyung adds with grin, and Jimin tries to hide his face in his own hoodie. "This is the first time I've been thanked for a lapdance!"

"Alright, stop torturing him. Taehyung, your turn to spin," Yoongi mediates, seeing how embarrassed the other man seems to be as he slowly transforms himself into a ball between Namjoon and Jungkook, who happen to be two of the biggest men at the bar.

Taehyung spins the bottle gleefully, and when it stops, it's pointing right at Jimin.

"Fucking. Yes," Taehyung purrs, rubbing his hands together, and Yoongi lets out a long, drawn-out sigh, knowing exactly where this is going.

"Truth or dare, Jiminie?"

"Oh...umm...truth?"

"Aww, and I was hoping for a dare. Alright, I'll go easy on ya," Taehyung continues with a smile, deciding that he will let the smaller man off the hook just this one time. "If you had to choose three people to make out with in this room, who would they be?"

"Oh. Wow...umm," Jimin stalls, glancing around the circle and flushing red again. "I uh...."

Jimin doesn't think he's ever thought about his co-workers in that light. Sure, they are all incredible attractive, but making out with them? That was definitely something he hadn't thought of before....well, except Namjoon, because they've actually kissed before (for research purposes, but still). So, OK, who else...

"I um...Jungkook, Taehyung and....boss?" he answers meekly, wondering if he's crossing some sort of a line, but he doesn't even have time to think about that, because Taehyung raises both his hands up with a loud "Yes! See! I'm fucking irresistable!"

"Jimin, why not me?" Seokjin whines, putting on a fake sad face, and Jimin starts making incoherent noises from across the room. "I'm kidding," the bar tender stops the other man with a laugh, because really, he's not mad at all. In fact, he got the answer he, and probably everyone else, wanted so he can't complain.

"The boss, huh?" Yoongi throws it out there with a smirk, and Jimin glances at the tall man sitting next to him before dropping his gaze immediately. Oh no, is Namjoon mad? Because now the man is staring at the bottle in front of him as if it's personally offending him.

"Jimin, your turn to spin the bottle!"

The bottle lands on Seokjin, who surprisingly takes truth instead of dare and is asked whether he's fantasized about anyone in the bar in the last month. Seokjin, without missing a beat, answers Jungkook, and the bodyguard, instead of looking uncomfortable, lets out a smug "yeah, that's right."

"I wouldn't get cocky," Seokjin counters with a roll of his eyes. "I tried. Didn't work out too well. I think it's just the dumb shit you say that ruins it."

"Wow, you're an asshole."

"I know. My turn."

The bottle stops and points at Namjoon, and this time, everyone leans forward, suddenly at least 10 times more invested in the game.

"What's it gonna be, Joonie?" Seokjin asks rather tauntingly, and Namjoon grits his teeth, knowing exactly where this is all going. Either way, he's screwed, especially with Jimin sitting right next to him. He should've blackmailed them ahead of time.

".....Dare."

"I dare you to kiss someone sitting next to you."

Everyone watches with abated breath, each hoping for a singular outcome. Namjoon is conveniently seated between Yoongi and Jimin, and Yoongi, besides the fact that he is giving the boss a homicidal look, is basically official with Hoseok, which left Namjoon to make out with Jimin....and anyone else, Namjoon would've gone for it and laugh about it, but it's Jimin. Jimin didn't make out with people for shits and giggles. And even though they've already kissed before, this is different. This is in front of people. Jimin didn't ask for it. 

So he reaches for the glass in front of him and takes a shot, and when he's finished, he finds five pairs of eyes watching him disapprovingly. Well, shit, what did they want with him, now? Namjoon glances at Yoongi, who is giving him a blatant "really?" look, and when he sees Jimin, he finds the smaller man squirming nervously in his seat, his toes curled and his fingers playing with the hem of his hoodie.

"No fun, boss man, no fun," Taehyung mediates to get back into the mood and then tells the bar owner to spin. It's Hoseok's turn, and when he's dared to make out with Seokjin, Yoongi jumps in and takes the shot instead, eliciting a collective "ewww, you two are so gross."

The bottle lands on Jimin again, and this time, Jimin picks dare, hoping that maybe he'll have better luck with that one. Unfortunately, unlike Taehyung, Hoseok doesn't hold back, and Jimin finds himself being dared to make out with Jungkook.

"M-make out?" Jimin squeaks, his eyes on the handsome bodyguard sitting next to him.

"I'm ready," Jungkook says with a small grin, leaning a few inches forward as if to invite the smaller man to initiate when he's ready.

"I, uh, I'm-I'm really not good at-"

"Don't worry. I'll lead."

"I...um..." Jimin's eyes dart across the room as if to ask for help, but he's only met with cheers and claps. Oh god, he can't kiss Jungkook. He's probably still a horrible kisser, and the idea of kissing Jungkook feels so wrong...not because Jungkook is unattractive or anything (because lets face it, the man is insanely hot), but because....because it's just....

And then a loud "ohhh!!" breaks out, and Jimin instinctively turns around to find Namjoon taking a shot. The man wipes his own mouth with the back of his hand before setting the shot glass down with a "clack," and Jimin watches the entire process in silence, his mouth hung open.

"B-boss?"

"Your turn to spin," the bar owner says curtly, and Jimin obliges, still looking confused as to what exactly happened. The bottle lands on Jimin again, and Taehyung yells "Oh! Jimin you have to take a shot!"

"Why?"

"If it lands on yourself, you gotta drink!"

"Oh...ok."

Jimin takes a shot, and the game continues, each asking lewd questions and giving each other ridiculous dares. Through the whole thing, Jimin learns a few things about his co-workers.

1. Jungkook's had sex both inside a car and while on a flight. He only drinks when he's dared to put on a strip show.

2. Taehyung has had sex in drag before.

3. Yoongi and Hoseok refuses to disclose if they are official or not.

4. Seokjin is a pretty aggressive kisser, judging by the show he's put on with the other bartender.

5. Namjoon refuses to answer when the last time he's had sex was.

At this point, Jimin has taken another shot (when asked if he's top or bottom. He didn't answer because he was too embarrassed to say "i dont know.") and a few minutes later, he knows that he's quickly approaching the realm of "piss drunk" rather than "pleasantly buzzed."

"Jimin, I think you're going to need some fresh air," Jungkook suggests, noticing how the man is sort of swaying beside him. The bodyguard makes the motion to help the smaller man up, but Namjoon cuts in, and Jungkook lets the bar owner be.

"Jimin, let's get you some fresh air outside," Namjoon says gently as Jimin nods, and the two men leave the building, leaving the rest to wait in silence for the door to close.

"Well gentlemen," Hoseok begins with a clap once the door is shut. "I think our plan has worked spectacularly."

"Holy shit, I honestly was expecting boss man to make out with Jimin," Taehyung muses, taking a bottle of beer for himself. "But he drank, which is actually even better?"

"It is! I didn't think he was going to be so obvious about everything, and oh man, did you see his face when Jimin was about to kiss Jungkook? I've never seen him jealous, ever."

"He didn't even answer when the last time he had sex was," Yoongi adds, looking genuinely amused by the turn of events.

"Because I can fucking guarantee it was before he met Jimin," Jungkook says with a finger up and everyone else nods in agreement.

"Man, the cap is kinda obvious but..." Taehyung muses slowly, glancing at where the two men had been sitting. "but Jimin...I don't think he has a clue."

"Leave it," Seokjin says, crossing his legs in front of him. "I kinda wanna see Joonie suffer."

And they all can't agree more.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

624K 40.6K 44
"I wanna teach you how to show your colors." || In which Park Jimin is a cold-hearted, closeted homosexual who bullies the openly gay Min Yoongi as...
24.6K 1K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
88.1K 6.8K 42
"I'd just like to be yours and I guess I want you to be mine." "Sweetheart, that's not weird. It's cute." ・゚:* jimin is a sad ballerina, who falls fo...
230K 6.8K 95
•Instagram au• Complete ✓ Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could...