Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

By xthatIDIOTx

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... More

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter nine + ten = twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
my other books
a hundred thousand reads?

chapter nine

4.4K 63 11
By xthatIDIOTx

B R A D Y

I played with Baby's chestnut hair mindlessly as we watched some show she picked out on Netflix. I think she has some sort of obsession with Netflix, she watches a lot, which was fine.

She rested her head on my chest like usual. I would be paying attention to the show but my mind was focusing on pervious events, such as my punishment. Every minute was something I wanted to do for a while, using a simple feather to tickle her. But I did not anticipate to suck her out, it kind of just happened, which I don't mind to be honest. She had a different taste to her, an addicting one that I couldn't shake off my tongue.

I wanted to do more, but that was for later on, I just want to get her ready for that, make sure she's comfortable with it. Because right now, she was a little uneasy with it. Probably due to being a virgin, which I didn't know about, but I'm pleased.

I stopped playing with her hair, moving my hand to her stomach under her shirt, trailing light circles against her skin with my fingers. Goosebumps firmed under my touch, I then kissed her temple.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

She looked up, half smiling. "No," she pouted.

"Was it because I punished you with what you wanted," I coo in a hush, taking my hand out from her shirt and brushing her hair down.

She stared at me with those brown eyes of hers in a, 'you think,' kind of way.

I chuckled, "well, if you don't want that, obey my rules. They're there for a reason to assure you're safe around me, and yourself."

"Fine, but they're restraining me," she huffed, crossing her arms like usual.

"You have to admit it was a good time," I laugh but it didn't end well for me when she slapped the bottom of my stomach, making me shoot my knees up. I only laughed again, pulling her closer as I snuggle my face in her neck. I'm the obvious cuddle type, embarrassment no doubt.

"Can I ride you?" She asked suddenly. I pulled back to look at her staring at the TV as if it wasn't a big deal. To me it was a massive deal, that was like saying, "can I marry you?" It was the whole next level, passing straight through others before it.

"No, wait a bit longer," I say softly, I saw her lip pout but she never gave me her full attention.

"Are you still hormonal?" I smiled, watching her actions carefully.

She threw her hands up exaggeratedly while groaning, "its horrible!"

I pat her stomach a few times before sliding my hand into her shorts as she was too bothered to put underwear on. She moaned slightly through her teeth. I was falling for that sound as I watched her carefully, watching every move she made.

I softly slid my finger between her flaps, over her clit. She shot up along with her knees, making me smile.

I couldn't hold it any longer as I moved from under her, taking my hand away from her shorts to lean it beside her head, attacking her neck aggressively.

I wanted to do it with her so bad, but I forced myself not to, letting myself have blue balls for a long while.

Honestly I was afraid if I did the deed with her, than when her father came back safe and sound, he'll smell me, and only me on her. I would be a goner the second he does.

I shouldn't even be with her, but she's addicting, not in a cliche way. The way when you leave someone or something, you have a voice in your head questioning what she could be doing, or if she's okay. That's why I'm staying with her, not because I'm falling, but because I'm scared to leave her. You could say I have a possessiveness towards her.

But nothing will stop me from claiming her with all the hickeys I'm currently giving her.

One of her hands slid up my shirt, grazing over my back softly. I growled knowing she was giving me a boner without knowing it.

I gave her small gentle pecks up her neck to her jaw before my lips were against hers, tugging at her bottom lip with mine delicately.

I stopped, resting my forehead against hers as I cursed my phone for blaring off. I rolled off her, picking my phone up and pressing it against my ear, Baby sliding her fingers on my stomach in boredom.

"Hello?" I ask in a frown, gazing at Baby looking at the TV still playing.

"Brady we gotta need you so I advice to come in tomorrow to train, I haven't seen you workout in awhile. I'm sure you're slacking in strength by now," my father's stern masculine voice broke through.

"Around what time do you think?"

"Knowing you, you'll be still asleep until twelve or one, so around five pm so I know you're fully awake by then," he states, almost a chuckle being evident somewhere.

"I do love being lazy," I smile lightly.

"You are the laziest person I ever met Brady, I still can't believe you're my son," he said in amusement. I was just laying here, not caring as I blanked out when he said laziest. I was more paying attention to what Baby was going to choose next to watch.

I grabbed the remote from her when she passed a gold movie, Bad Moms. She whimpered but soon watched it anyway once it started playing.

"What was that Brady?"

"Nothing, don't worry I'll try and make it tomorrow," I assure before cancelling the call, and placing my phone back on charge.

I pulled Baby closer towards me, resting my chin on her head as I stared at the TV playing. We spent the rest of the night laying here watching Netflix with laughs of amusement erupt from our mouths at the movie.

Eventually I was the first one to fall asleep close to the end, leaving Baby to either watch another or go to sleep. I don't know which one she chose.

~

I felt a light slap to my cheek making me groan in annoyance as I turn around mindlessly. Unfortunately, it didn't stop, the slapping continued.

It's too early for this.

"Brady I swear on everything good in this world, wake up, I'm hungry and mum wants me home," Baby's soft voice whispered in my ear, her breath fanning the back of my neck.

"But its early," I whine, my voice rough and dry. I turn around towards Baby, pulling her close to me, snuggling my face into her chest.

"Its eleven! How is that early?!" She asked, astonished. I only shrug when pulling her even closer.

"I'm not a morning guy," I mumbled softly in a breath. I then felt her hand run through my hair as she tugged roughly.

"Wake up, please," she whined in a cute voice. I shook my head no.

She whimpered which made me open my eyes slowly to look at her pout down at me. I groaned, letting go of her and getting out of bed.

She squealed in approval before she jumped on my back for a piggy. I hold her legs against my sides before walking out and to the kitchen to have breakfast at eleven in the morning.

I sat her on the bench before grabbing two bowls, milk and nutrograin out the cupboard, setting them all beside her. I poured everything in the bowls, then putting everything away and grabbing spoons.

Baby grabbed the spoon from me then held her bowl before eating, I just leaned my elbows against the top, leaving the bowl on the bench.

"I see you don't cook," she smiled, almost in a smirk of amusement.

"I cook, I just choose not to," I state, glancing up to her, milk dribbling from her mouth and onto her chin. I shook my head softly.

"Well, I would love to see you actually cook," she said with a stern nod.

"One day," I mutter before eating again.

"That's not going to be anytime soon, is it?" She asked lightly. I smiled, nodding.

~

Turning down Baby's street but I had to stop at the corner when she told me.

"I'll see you Monday," she said, grabbing her bag from the back seat, going to get out.

"Ehm," I looked to her half smiling. She stopping getting out, leaning forward, her lips inches away as she looked straight at me.

She then slapped me on the cheek, and closed the small gap in a split second. It was only short when she jumped out, closing the door and walking home. I simply waited until I saw her at her house further down before driving away to the gang house to train my ass off.

I hate training, end of discussion. My body always hurts straight after making me feel like I was dying. I don't care if it'll make me stronger, I hated the work put into it.

Also, I don't get why I'm still in my parents gang when I'm barely cooperating with them. Compared to Bucky, I'm useless.

I got to the house near the edge of town, parking on the dirt ground of the house's yard. There were plenty of other vehicles around, the house snack bang in the middle, reaching four stories over the size of a football field.

I got out, walking over to the door and made my way to the gym on the first floor. People greeting me, welcoming me back since Wednesday. It's like I haven't been here in forever.

I smiled back meaninglessly before pushing my shoulder against the gym's door and walking in seeing Daniel and Maddy fighting each other. Maddy barking more than biting. By barking, I mean throwing insults at him, trying to get in his head. That was her go to, not the first punch like me and Daniel, but her filthy mouth.

I watched them circle the mat, sweat on their forehead. Daniel made the first move, kicking at her side but she dropped to the ground, rolling to hop up on her feet again. Obviously he missed.

Daniel than went to kick his heel in her face, yet she caught it, spinning him to fall to the ground with a grunt. Maddy grabbed his arm, pinning it to his back as she sat on him, holding his leg as well.

"Daniel, you lost against a girl for how many years?!" I tease. They looked up to me then at each other, charging at me. I fell on my back with Maddy straddling me, slapping my cheek at full force. Daniel laying between my legs as he rested his back against Maddy's pretending to help.

"You asshole," she growled, chocking my neck. I lifted my legs up, turning me and Maddy over, using my lower stomach muscles. I was now on Maddy holding her hands above her head as she glared me.

"You fucking idiot," she sneered harshly. I hopped off her, helping her up but still ended in being slapping again. I hissed slightly, my cheek stinging.

"Why?" I grumble, watching her.

"You know why," she said coldly, kicking my shin. I winced in pain, trying to act as if it didn't bother me, but in truth, I was cursing a whole song in profanities.

"Fine, if you're gonna have this much fury swimming in your blood, might as well get it out," I spoke, taking a stance.

"Good, because I wanted to do this to you for so long you little cunt." Anger was lurking in her blue eyes, so much that they were probably black.

"Great, let's go," I smirked, urging her to throw the first punch with a simple twitch of my two fingers.

Her eyes narrowed, stepping forward as she wasn't that far from me before roundhouse kicking me I'm my cheek. I cursed, gosh I need to practice.

I stumbled back, blocking a punch while I was at it.

In the background I could hear Daniel cheering Maddy on, making me scowl.

I dipped when she threw another, punching her in the stomach, making her grunt before she elbowed me in the back. I fell on my stomach wincing. This was not my best, it was shameful. I won't stop hearing this for a while.

Especially if my parents and brother hear, Bucky making it sound worse than what actually happened.

Maddy then placed her bare foot on the side of my face, preventing me from getting up.

"You my stupid, idiot friend just lost, I so want to kick you up your family jewels," she mumbled the last part, kicking my side harshly that I threw profanities at her.

"Just because Baby's in the picture, I assure you nothing is going to go wrong," I wheezed, slowly making my way onto my feet.

"Is that why you left me at Richmond high by myself!" Daniel gasped, holding his heart in offensive. I rolled my eyes at his antics, not answering him. Daniel gasped, coming up to kick me himself.

"Alright! I'm sorry, okay!" I let out. "Even if its not that big of a deal."

"The moment Baby comes to me crying or has some sort of scratch on her, I'll kill you first, before her dad can," Maddy scowled, pointing an accusing finger at me, looking at me dead serious.

The amount of times she's been telling me I'm risking everything, she might as well be an annoying self-conscious to me. Plus an overprotective mother to Baby herself.

"Make it quick and painless," I state in defeat, looking down at the blue mat.

"Oh I'm going to make it the worse pain you've ever felt in your entire life," she concluded, patting my shoulder sympathetically.

I groaned walking to them training, now noticing that people had been watching, some girls in the gang snickering as they pointed my way. Being a gang leaders son is never easy to keep my image up, and it never has. It has always been this thing where you have to act and seem like a clone to him, making people fear me without my knowledge its happening.

The spotlight I love, but being in someone's shadow, I dislike it.

I looked to Maddy glancing at me in distaste by now.

Why does it seem like if I keep this going I'll lose my friendships along with it. But why cant anyone see that I'm sure that nothing, and I mean nothing will interfere with Baby's normal life she's living in.

This is stupid.

instagram - xthatIDIOTx
pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 505K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...