Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

De xthatIDIOTx

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... Mais

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter nine + ten = twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
my other books
a hundred thousand reads?

chapter seven

4.8K 84 17
De xthatIDIOTx

B A B Y

"How are we going to get me out of here?" I mouthed slowly to Brady standing next to me in all his naked glory. If I wasn't in this situation with his mother being home, I would totally claim everything of his.

Now I just sound like a possessive child.

He looked at me and shrugged, having no clue of how to get me out of his house. Because the last thing I wanted was to meet his parents and get Brady ratted out. Seeing as I knew he doesn't want them to meet me, and honestly I'm okay with that. Saves me a whole lot of sucking up to do.

I slowly smiled at him suggestively, lifting one side of my lips higher than the other, making one of my eyes squished up.

He stared at me blankly, I couldn't see any emotion showing on his face as he looked me up and down with her brown eyes. A glint of mischief lurking in them, yet he shook his head no, staring at me pointedly. I frowned, not liking this, where was the fun?

Probably stuffed up his ass for now until he farts.

He placed his hands on my hips, moving me to stand in front of him. Pouring soap in his hands before he rubbed them together, creating bubbles. He smiled when placing his soft hands against my stomach and on my sides. I watched him carefully, staring at his wet dark hair, absolutely in adoration.

"You gonna fuck me, or something?" I asked in a soft whisper, his hands running over my breasts in slow motions, my nipples harden every time his touch touches me.

He looked at me, his hands falling to my waist, holding me tight. "I might," he smirked down at me.

I looked away in a silent huff, folding my arms. Currently I'm obviously hormonal with needs, needs that desperately need to be attended to. And right now they weren't.

"When?" I ask.

"If you're naughty enough to handle what I've got, but beware I never go easy," he whispered in my ear, his breath hitting me, making me shiver. He kissed my neck seconds later, I couldn't help but moan, begging his touch.

"You're no fun."

"Why is that?" He smiled, soaping up my shoulders.

I stare at him out the corner of my eyes, biting my lip anxiously. "Just because," I pout.

He ran his thumb over my lip, looking at my lips the whole time before looking me in the eyes.

"Why?" He said sternly, continuing to hold my chin tightly, making look at him.

"I-I'm hormonal!" I whine quickly so his mother wouldn't hear.

He smirked again, stepping forward, my breath hitching at the sudden movement. My needs raging, begging to the gods to let him do it.

Touch me that is.

"You can wait," he said between pecks on my collarbone, making his way up my neck to my jaw.

I groaned in a no, knowing I couldn't, I always give in and pleasured myself because I got no one else to do it for me. And its tough doing it myself, knowing it must be better with someone, but I don't know I'm virgin. I know a seventeen year old virgin bad girl, it's not real! Well I just told you, its real and I want to experience it. Sex, I mean.

"I can't wait," I whimper as he sucks harshly at my neck, creating yet another hickey I have to cover up with make up so my mum doesn't see. If she saw I'll be submerged in six billion miles of dirt. Alive.

"You can," he assured in a husk, I hissed, a shiver sending up my body, feeling a finger touch my clit a little before moving away from me.

"Tease," I mumble in disappointment, pouting deeply.

"Aw, cheer up Baby, you'll eventually have me," he smiled, yet I forced myself to believe he was lying, because he probably was.

"When, daddy, when?" I whip out my baby voice, as well as my puppy dog eyes.

"Well, if you wanna suck my dick, go for it," he laughed. I stared at him disgusted, glancing at his boner which was amusing. It was nice to know I had an effect on him.

"That's what I thought," he said when seeing my expression. "Now hurry up and rinse off."

I did as told, stepping under the running warm water with my head bowed in disappointment.

We then got out quickly and dried off. Once wrapped in a towel and my underwear in my arms, Brady looked out the door and into the hall before grabbing my hand, rushing into his room as silently as possible.

I wanted to laugh at how stupid this seems, yet I stayed quiet.

Brady closed the door behind him before walking to his clothes draws, pulling out a dark blue checked button up shirt and throwing it my way.

"Wear that and I'll get you some clean shorts on the way to school," Brady stated, grabbing his clothes out and started putting them on. I pulled his shirt on, forgetting my bra because I hated wearing them, its annoying, they squeeze my chest and I can barely breath. Also they never fit right.

~

We stepped into school late after finally being able to get out of Brady's house with no worries. Except I almost got caught outside before getting in his Lamborghini, luckily I was small enough to stand behind him, with the bushes hiding my legs.

He did manage to get me some shorts, but they were really short, like you could see my butt cheeks sticking out short. I swear he did it on purpose.

He continued holding my hand as he walked me to my class, speed walking.

"I don't wanna go," I whine in a small voice, pouting as I look to the ground stopping in my tracks. Brady stopped as well looking at me curiously.

I really didn't want to go to class, its tutor, teachers up my ass for not listening. I mean why would I wanna listen to you talking all the

"Why not?" He questioned in a frown.

"They're never fun, I get bored," I said, staring up at him, still with a pout on my plush lips. He stepped forward pecking my pout with a smile.

"Then how excited would you be when you see me standing outside your class room?" He pouted himself, a look of fake hurt upon his features.

"Pft, how gross." I growled at her voice filled to the brim of too many black movies. She was totally plastic with her fake hair extensions, which I had no problem with on other people, more nicer folk than her.

I looked over Brady's shoulder, having to step on to my tippy toes, because I'm short, get over it. I am a proud shorty.

Alex smiling with no problem in her eyes, except fear lurked in them as she stared at me and Brady, walking pass in clothes that looked more like underwear.

"Bitch, why don't you go find a whore just like your self? And don't worry I'm not taking your freaking fame away," I sneer at her walking by with a confident smirk, yet it was for show. It always was.

She then looks to Brady doing the, "call me," gesture by her ear as she mouthed it. I gasped in offense, going to grab her by that throat of hers that might have deep throat way too many guys in the past years.

Unfortunately, I was stopped by a pair of hands grabbing my waist, pulling me into his chest.

"This is like your eighth strick in less than a week Baby, you gotta learn," Brady whispered into my ear, turning so he was walking towards my class. I huffed, my anger above average at this point.

"Can we ditch after I smash her face?" I ask in an innocent whine, hoping to god he'd let me.

He stopped walking, my head on his chest as I look at him staring down the hall in thought. He then sat me down on my feet before flicking me in the head, glaring, "no."

"Oh, but why not?" I whine in a plea.

"You gotta learn self control I swear," he muttered more to himself as he watched me with a blank face.

"I see you already got that in control, Mr I'm-not-going-to-touch-you," I state, folding my arms again.

He watched me, biting his bottom lip as he was possibly thinking. He looked cute as he thought like that.

"I have my reasons," he said, walking forward as he put his hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward again.

"Shouldn't you two be in class," a teacher on duty asked when coming around the corner.

I looked to her saying nothing.

"We're on our way now," Brady faked a smile at her sour expression, rushing us quickly.

"You better watch out for Saturday Baby," he had in a soft voice, so low only I could hear it.

I winced, he sounds serious, it wasn't a fun type of serious where his lips tugged up. He was dead serious and that send anxiousness to enter my body while I watched him cautiously.

instagram - xthatIDIOTx
pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

262K 6.8K 36
Dangerous. Unpredictable. Unstable. Possessive and Toxic. He was all things bad. Messy black hair, scars covered with tattoos and sadistic like tend...
80.5K 863 25
A girl in need of an adrenaline rush, and a overprotective best friend 😉 ... After a while we end up laying on each other just staring into the dark...
18.7K 715 31
All rights reserved. Delilah Adam has always had a rather ordinary life. All she needs are her family, her work, and her best friend. But when one...
213K 1.7K 10
Part One Of The TroubleMaker Series Ember Evers is a beautiful eighteen-year-old. Being the daughter of a rich and highly sought after Attorney has...