conceal. Ɨ jeronica/vughead

By hunnypomelo

š“¬š“øš“·š“¬š“®š“Ŗš“µ | Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones have been enemies for as long as they've known eachother. T... More

ch. 1
ch. 2
ch. 3
ch. 4
ch. 5
ch 6
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
ch 14
ch 15
ch 16
ch 17
ch 18
ch 19
ch 20
ch 21
ch 22
ch 23
ch 24
ch 25
ch 26
ch 27
ch 28
ch 29
ch 30
ch 31
HOLD UP
ch 32
ch 33
ch 34
ch 35
ch 36
ch 37
ch 38
ch 39
ch 40
ch 41
ch 42
ch 43
ch 44
ch 45
ch 46
ch 47
ch 48
ch 49
ch 50
ch 52
ch 53
ch 54
ch 55
ch 56
ch 57
ch 58
ch 59
ch 60
'til next time
ā™”

ch 51

2.5K 85 34
By hunnypomelo

The next day, Veronica and Jughead were tearing down the Christmas decorations.

Music was playing, and they were both having fun. Laughing, and dancing. Well, Veronica was dancing.

Jughead wrapped her in wrapping paper, and placed a bow on the top of her head.

Then, sprinkled glitter all over the girl.

Veronica laughed, "what're you doing?" She couldn't move unless she wanted to fall over.

"You, are my Christmas gift," Jughead smiled. He kissed her on the cheek.

The smile of the raven haired princess faded away.

Jughead noticed, and decided to let her free, ripping the wrapping paper off her.

Veronica landed on the couch, sighing.

"Something wrong?" Jughead asked, sitting down next to her.

"No, everything's fine. I'm just really exhausted," she lied.

Jughead bought her lie, and went to go get a drink.

Veronica grabbed her phone, and immediately began texting her best friend, Betty.

--
Veronica: Betty

Veronica: Betty

Veronica: I need to talk to you

Betty: Wait what

Betty: What happened?

Betty: Veronica?

Veronica: I just need to ask you a question about Jughead

Betty: Alright, go on

Veronica: What would be the best Christmas gift for him?

Betty: Wait, you haven't given him a gift yet?

Betty: V, it's the day after Christmas

Veronica: I know, I know

Veronica: But I forgot

Veronica: am I a bad girlfriend?

Betty: No, you're a great girlfriend

Betty: What did he get you for Christmas?

Veronica: those heel boots I've always dreamed of having

Betty: Cute!

Veronica: I know, I love him for them

Veronica: But it seems like I dont because I didn't get him a gift

Veronica: B, this is a disaster he's probably going to break up with me

Betty: Geez, V, calm down

Betty: I've never experienced you this worried about someone leaving you in a relationship

Betty: anyways, you should get him a typewriter

Veronica: I already did earlier this year

Betty: Okay, how about a new laptop?

Veronica: Already did that too

Betty: well then I'm out of ideas

Veronica: no! B, please help me!

Betty: Veronica, it seems you've already got him whatever was on his wish list. Including a place to live.

Betty: V?

Betty: hellooo

Betty: where'd you go?

Veronica: he hates me and is going to break up with me

Betty: wait what

Betty: what happened?

Betty: did he actually-

Betty: Veronica!

Betty: answer me!
--

Veronica groaned, "this is hopeless. It's going to end up horribly."

"What?" Jughead peaked from behind the wall, holding his large glass of water.

"Nothing," Veronica smiled.

Jughead rose a brow. "Veronica, you could talk to me, you know."

"I know. In fact, I trust you more than most people," Veronica said.

"Then why do I feel like you're hiding something from me?" Jughead asked.

Veronica opened her mouth to say something, but hesitated before even letting words escape her mouth.

"I'm just upset that my parents never considered even calling me during Christmas. I didn't tell you, because I thought you'd be tired of me talking about them." That was another thing in Veronica's mind.

"Oh," Jughead said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sure they have considered visiting you, it's just, they're business people. You know, your mom being mayor, and your father being- you get what I mean." He replied.

"They still care about you. No matter how evil they are. You're their only child, how could they forget you? Plus, it's only one day after Christmas." He added.

"I guess," Veronica looked down.

Jughead walked over to hug the girl, followed by kissing her on the forehead.

Veronica headed to the kitchen to grab a small snack.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Veronica ran over to go answer it.

"V!" Betty shouted. "What happened? Are you okay? Do you want me to stay and comfort you?"

"What's going on here?" Jughead asked, walking over to the B&V pair.

"Wait, did you guys break up?" Betty asked.

"No," Jughead answered.

"Veronica, I thought you guys broke up." Betty said.

"What made you think that?" Veronica questioned.

"You just left me with a 'he hates me and he is going to break up with me'." Betty tilted her head.

Jughead furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

Veronica eyes widened, "uh."

"Yeah, Veronica's worried about your Christmas gift," Betty put her hands on her hips.

Jughead turned to look at Veronica.

Betty gasped, was I allowed to say that? She thought.

She decided to leave them to sort things out.

"So, you were stressing this morning because you were trying to figure out what to get me? Veronica, if I really wanted something for Christmas so badly, I would've asked," Jughead said.

"I would've wanted your gift to be a surprise. A very special surprise. Also, you deserve a gift, Jughead. You've really cheered me up. You helped me a lot, which means you deserve a lot." Veronica replied.

"You've already given me a lot. A place to stay, a new laptop, a new typewriter, and many chances. And your love and affection in general, Veronica. Having you in the first place could be the best gift I could ever receive," Jughead held both Veronica's hands.

Veronica looked down, her face may or may have not been heated and red.

Jughead quietly chuckled at the defeated girl. He put both his hands on either side of her face, and pulled her in for a kiss. Then, hugged her.

He sat back down on the couch, with Veronica by his side.

She yawned, "I'm so tired."

"Then go to bed," Jughead checked the time. "It's nine in the morning."

"Great. I'll be up in an hour," Veronica headed up to her room.

Jughead's eyebrows furrowed. "Alright?"

He invited the Serpents over for a game of G&G.

Jughead easily forgave Sweet Pea, some how. They've been friends for too long for him to hate him.

They arrived in no time, and they instantly set up the game.

"Where's Veronica?" Cheryl asked.

"Sleeping," Jughead answered.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, "since when did she get so sleep deprived?"

Jughead shrugged, as he ate a piece of popcorn.

--
wc: 1008

"I'm going to try to update 3 times a week."

Kay.

I haven't updated in so long.
I'm struggling with friendships at school. I'm losing almost all of my friends. I'm digging for quotes that'll help cheer me up. My heart hurts in an emotional way. My year is already going downhill. Its 12:22am and I'm sister sleep deprived.

Anyways, I finished 5 chapters of my new (unpublished) jeronica fanfic.

I'm not revealing anything until I finish a t l e a s t 10 chapters.

I have more than enough ideas for it. And I hope it doesn't flop once I finally publish it.

Okay I should stop rambling lmao and start focusing on the book that's actually published. Because it seems all my attention is on my unpublished book. I'm sorry. Cya xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 698 25
[COMPLETED [20,000 - 25,000] Veronica has had a bad past. A past of building up all her emotions and blocking them with a wall. She has let these wal...
47.5K 2K 33
-where jughead texts an unknown number which is veronica or -where jughead is a shameless flirt and veronica has to deal with his bullshit
69.2K 1.9K 28
Veronica Lodge, is a serpent. Her parents abounded her at a young age and was forced to care for herself. She had trust issues and had not many fri...
25.1K 1K 40
~READ BELOW~ A "RIVERDALE" AND "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" CROSSOVER ________________ "Jughead," I started confidently. His smirk began to leave his fac...