ch 40

Archie smiled, once again, "yeah. I support you on that, Betts."

Betty smiled back, "thanks Archie. For helping me snap back into reality."

"Now I have to apologize to literally everyone," she said. "It's like Evelyn is my bff."

Archie chuckled at her statement.

"I'm gonna call Kevin," Betty said. "I'll ask him if he could come and babysit you, while I go apologize to everyone."

"I'm going to be fine, Betty," Archie replied.

Betty scoffed, "and if they somehow do find you? You're hurt, and vulnerable. I'm not letting you rest alone."

She put her hair back up into her usual ponytail.

She then called Kevin, asking him if he could come watch Archie. He agreed, and arrived in no time.

×××

Betty apologized to almost everyone. And had been forgiven, aswell. Even by Cheryl.

Her last destination was Veronica and Jughead's place.

She knocked on their big door. And in minutes, Veronica opened the door.

"Oh, hey Betty," she greeted.

As soon as Veronica said Betty, Jughead got up and stood next to her.

"Hey Vee! And hey, Juggie!" Betty chirped.

"Hey," Jughead replied.

"Look, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm so, genuinely sorry for how I've been treating you guys." Betty apologized.

"It was the farm. They made me act that way. But I promise that I'm going to leave the farm, I've realized how horrible it really is, I'm now back to myself." Betty convinced.

Jughead and Veronica looked at eachother, then back at Betty.

"Betty, it's fine. I'm glad you're back to normal." Veronica smiled.

"Same here," even Jughead smiled.

"Great! I'm so glad you guys forgive me," Betty's smile was bright.

"Wait, what about Archie?" Veronica asked.

"Kevin's with him." Betty reasoned.

Veronica nodded.

"But, I'll be heading back to the bunker, don't worry. See you!" Betty said, then, she left. Just like that.

×××

The next day, everyone went to school.

And Archie was alone in the bunker.

Everyone was praying that Archie would stay safe.

"Hey, Veronica!" Cheryl chased the raven haired princess down the hall.

Veronica turned around to see Cheryl, "oh, hey Bombshell."

"You're invited," is all Cheryl said.

"To?"

"My Christmas party! Tomorrow, you're coming." Cheryl said, very quickly.

What's the rush? Veronica thought.

"Cool. Yeah, I'll come." Veronica said. "Do I have to bring anything?"

"Well, your cake was really good."

"No. I won't bring anything," Veronica shook her head.

"Whatever. Just wear something Christmas-y. Even if it's an ugly Christmas sweater."

"Wait! Gifts! Do I need to bring any gifts?" Veronica asked.

"Oh! Right, yes you do. That's what I was forgetting," Cheryl responded.

"Who's coming?" Veronica inquired.

"The usual. Kevin, Betty, Toni, Josie, Reggie, and so on." Cheryl replied.

"Alright. Got it," Veronica then walked off.

×××
(Again I know)

After school, Veronica was quick when buying Christmas gifts for everyone.

Veronica Lodge is a pro shopper, and she's a good friend, knowing what everyone would want for Christmas.

She arrived home.

--
wc: 507
I need some romantic story plots but I cant think of any pls help me