ch 19

Although the two were mostly having an all out food fight, they still had a lot to eat.

It was no secret that they felt obese.

"Well, that was topped as one of the best breakfasts I've ever had." Jughead said, patting his stomach.

"See? Better than Pop's." Veronica sat down, and crossed her arms. At this point of time, she kinda felt insecure.

Jughead noticed, but decided not to talk about it. "Anyways, I better get going. Also, I better be invited for breakfast everyday."

"Not everyday." Veronica smiled.

Jughead, for a bit, smiled back. Not a smirk, not a grin, but a genuine, natural smile.

Suddenly, the two heard the sound of footsteps walking toward them.

Veronica freaked out. "It's my dad!" She whisper-yelled. She pushed Jughead to the front door, and kicked him out in no time.

"Veronica?" Hiram called.

"Morning, daddy." Veronica smiled.

Hiram looked at the early morning mess. "What happened this time?"

"Oh, well, Betty came over, and we had breakfast." Veronica lied.

Weak lie. She thought. You could've done better.

Hiram sighed. "Well, mija, me and your mom have a surprise for you."
"Your mother is not here, but the surprise can't wait."

"What is it? Are you letting Archie go?" Veronica asked.

"No. Why would I let him go? He killed someone." Hiram said.

Veronica rolled her eyes. She was tired of hearing those false accusations.

"Anyways, remember that house you wanted? We were able to get it for you." Hiram smiled.

Veronica gasped. She finally got to escape this hellhole of a home. Maybe she could even get Cheryl, who is being abused by her mother, to come live with her.

"Really?" Veronica asked in disbelief.

Hiram nodded, handing her the key.

She screamed, in her head. Although it's not letting her loved one go, it's still her own little building that she could gladly call home.

Veronica took the keys and rushed to her room.

She immediately packed all her stuff.

"Thank you, daddy. Bye!" She said, before running straight to her uber.

Hiram grinned. He obviously had something in mind.

×××

The girl had arrived to her new home. She unlocked the door with her key, and took a step in.

The aroma of new home scent filled the air.

Everything was in place, all the decorations, all the furniture. It made her soul fill with joy.

And at that moment, she forgot about all her troubles. Finally being able to live alone is gonna be a wild ride, but she's gonna enjoy it.

I need to have a party here, immediately. She thought, as her eyes traced the new building.

She just got this house, and she's already planning some madness.

Firstly, Veronica texted Cheryl.

--
Veronica: CHERYL BLOSSOM

Veronica: I HAVE THE BEST NEWS

Cheryl: What is it, Lodge?

Veronica: I got my own house!

Cheryl: Wait

Cheryl: Holy shit

Cheryl: Is it big?

Veronica: Yes, very big.

Cheryl: Holy shit

Cheryl: Send me the address

Cheryl: I'm coming w/ TT
--

Veronica instantly sent the redhead her house address.

She couldn't believe this was happening.

Everything is going by so fast.

The next thing you know, she'll have children.

--
wc: 533