The Boy with the Two Toned Ha...

By dark_kai_art

(F/N) was a shy girl just trying to float her way through school, but that all changed when her great grandfa... More

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Bonus 1
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Bonus 2
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Two Pink Lines

Chapter Twenty-Two

2.7K 107 37
By dark_kai_art

Here ya go. I hope you enjoy it😉

Come on, (Y/N), you know this. This question is right off the study guide you looked at half an hour ago, I told myself desperately trying to remember the fatal verse for Chuchi Moths. Come on, low level demon, kin of Beelzebub, King of Insects. You know this. Book of Acts, but what chapter? And what verse? I wrote Acts on the page hesitantly before tapping the pencil in the paper, trying to visualize the answer that I wrote on the study guide only thirty minutes ago.

This was the last question and one of the few ones I didn't understand. I wanted to get an A on at least one test. On this test, I knew I was probably teetering between a low A and a high B. I stared at the question for five minutes, trying different numbers to find one that sounded right. Acts 13:16! I screamed internally, finally successful in finding the correct answer. I scribbled it down triumphantly. I heard a snicker next to me and knew it was Bon. He had finished after only having the test for ten minutes.

As I stood up to hand in my paper, I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him slightly. He only shook his head, smirking slightly. I approached the teacher's desk, and she smiled at me as I turned in my paper. "You're doing much better, (Y/N)," she commented quietly as Rin and Shima were still finishing their tests. I returned my seat, a smile on my face as I looked at Bon. He put his hand out and I gave him what I called a big high five, but it was probably nothing to him.

I was in an extremely good mood to say the least. I had been doing pretty well in all of my classes, and Bon and I had been dating for three months and he is was taking me out this evening. To top it off, it was a Saturday, and a few of my friends from my old school were visiting today. They were coming over around one o'clock to hang out for a few hours.

I sat and read my book as I waited for the class period to end. Apparently I had been tapping my fingers against the table in anticipation because Bon took my hand in his own and sent me a glance. I smiled cheekily at him when he gave me a questioning look. I'll tell you later, I mouthed to him silently, and he nodded in understanding.

Finally, the bell rang and I hopped up from my seat and gathered my things into my bag. "You're in a good mood this morning," Bon commented. He put his hands on my face as if to check my temperature, something I did often when Bon was acting strange. "Are you feeling alright? You're never this happy," he said with a smirk.

"What? Can't I just be happy?" I asked, swatting his hands off my face and moving to stand with my fists on my hips.

"You? No," he said, deadpan. I sighed and shook my head, a smile still on my face. "So, why are you so happy all of a sudden?" he said, taking my small hand in his strong one as we walked.

"A few of my friends are coming over for a few hours," I explained, swinging our intertwined hands a little bit as we made our way across the courtyard. I could see out of the corner of my eye as he nodded.

"Do I finally get to meet them?" he asked. I looked at him questioningly.

"I didn't know you had any interest in meeting them," I admitted.

"I barley know anything about your old life," he said, putting a hand on the back of his neck. "Well, what I mean to say is I don't know a whole lot about what you were like before coming to True Cross," he explained when I looked at him strangely. I nodded in understanding. I could see where he was coming from. I didn't mention a whole lot of my old school or my old friends.

"Well," I began, not really sure where I was going with this or how to explain it. I looked up at the sky, thinking deeply as Bon led me to the dorms. "I'm not really much different," I admitted. "More confident maybe but still a nerd. Still good in school. Still not good at sports." Bon nudged my shoulder with his own at that, not liking when I said negative things about myself. "Uh," I said, still thinking. "Same sense of humor, all that." I shrugged. "Yeah, not much has changed."

"I've seen a change in you since you came to the cram school," he told me. "More confident like you said. A little more relaxed and definitely more open," he listed as he opened the door for me when we reached the dorm building. "More muscular from swinging swords around all day long," he said and poked me in the shoulder, causing me to giggle.

"Thanks," I said. "I thought so too." This caused him to laugh. "Well, I have to go get changed out of his stiff uniform," I complained, pulling at the tight pants.

"Okay, I'll see you a little later. Let me know if you need anything or if you do decide to let me meet your friends." I shrugged at that. He hummed in question.

"You kind of look like a delinquent," I said, putting my hand over my mouth to stifle a laugh. "The piercings, the dyed hair, super buff..." I trailed off, poking his bicep. He only sighed and shook his head.

"Maybe a little," he admitted, shrugging.

"But that doesn't matter because you're not a delinquent," I said with a smile. "They just might not think that because they've never seen the real you," I reassured. "But it's not like it matters what they think of you anyway," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "What matters is that I know the real you, and I know that you are an amazing boyfriend," I said confidently. He smiled at that.

"I'm glad that you know that. I'll see you later. Be ready by five," he said before leaning down to peck me on the forehead. I smiled as I watched it retreating form and then slipped into my room to get ready for the rest of the day.

{Line Break}

Cards now forgotten laid on the table in front of us. We were too busy laughing to even remember what game we were playing. Elizabeth, Hannah, Alyssa, Katie, and I were all sitting around the table in the dining room of the old boy's dormitory. They hadn't been too impressed with where I was living, but I assured them I was fine and that I was having a good time at school. They had asked me if I had made friends and why there were so few people in this dorm. I had told them it was for cram school students. They had accepted that without any real problem. Alyssa has been quick to change the subject which I was grateful for.

We talked about anything and everything. We talked about the music department at my old school and how school was going. We discussed what was going on in our personal lives. We just took the time to catch up after being apart from each other for so long. We were currently laughing over something the Jackson twins, two boys in the music department at my old school, had said during band one day. There was always something interesting coming out of their mouths. It was always something new.

The moment was broken when Rin came in the room. "Hey, (Y/N), I-" He cut off when he say the other girls with me. "Uh, sorry I didn't know you were busy," he amended.

"No, it's okay. What's up, Rin?" I said, turning in my chair when I noticed he was carrying a small stack of paper and a book.

"I'm having trouble with an English paper that's due Monday and Yukio is out on the mission this weekend. I was wondering if you could help me with it," he explained. "But you're busy now. Can you help me later this evening?" he asked hopefully. "I would ask Suguro, but he helped me last time," he explained. I wanted to help, but I had plans with Bon even though I still didn't know where we were going.

"Bon's taking me out somewhere tonight actually," I said. The girls behind me erupted into hushed whispering and laughter, but I ignored it. "I'm free all today tomorrow, though," I told him. "Does that work for you?" Rin lit up at that.

"Yeah that works. Thanks, (Y/N). Have fun with Bon," he called as he slipped out the door and back into the hallway. I turned back to the girls, knowing our conversation was going to change to the topic of Bon.

"So," Elizabeth drawled our, a smile on her face. A heated blush immediately made its way to my face. "Who's his 'Bon' guy?" she asked.

"And who names their kid 'Bon' anyway," Hannah asked shamelessly. I took a deep breath and looked at my four friends in front of me. Hannah, Elizabeth, and Katie simply looked interest, but I could tell Alyssa was a little upset that I hadn't told her I had a boyfriend. I made a mental note to apologize to her later.

"Bon is a nickname he's had since he was little," I explained, clearing the easy question up. "But his real name is Suguro, and he's my boyfriend." I was suddenly bombarded with questions. 'Why didn't you tell me?' 'How long have you been dating?' 'Who asked who?' 'What does he look like?' 'Have you two kissed yet?' I was beginning to get overwhelmed by the questions, so I sat quietly waiting for them to calm down.

When they finally calmed down, I took a deep breath before speaking, their eyes trained in me expectantly. "Well," I started slowly, trying to put my thoughts together. "We started dating three months ago, that's why we're going out tonight. Suguro asked me. And I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be a quick little thing and that we were both actually serious," I explained, hoping they would forget about the last two questions they asked. As always, luck was not on my side.

"So what does he look like?" Elizabeth asked earnestly. My face flushed as I thought about what I was going to have to tell them. I did not have time to answer because Bon walked into the room just then.

I wasn't sure if the good or bad. It was good because I wouldn't have to tell them, but it was bad because I wouldn't have to tell them. I couldn't prepare them for Bon or explain that he was really a good person and wasn't a delinquent. I looked over at my boyfriend, piercings and all. "Uh," I started, look back to them. I was met with wide eyes.

"This is my boyfriend Suguro. Suguro, these are my friends," I said, introducing each one of them individually.

"It's nice to meet you," he said formally, coming up to rest his large hands on my back of my chair.

"You're (Y/N)'s boyfriend?" Hannah asked blatantly. "But you're so," she gestured wildly at Suguro, "And you're so," she turned to wave wildly at me.

"You just gestured to all of me," I pointed out, a little stunned.

"Yeah, extreme opposites," Bon said with a smile, clapping me in he shoulder. "I get it. It's strange."

"I tiny nerd and a brute," I jibbed. He only sighed. The girls laughed.

"I'm going on a run, I'll see you later," Bon said, squeezing my shoulder.

"Alright, see you later," I said with a wave. I turned back to the girls and they all smiled devilishly at me. The rest of the afternoon was spent answering a million questions from my friends, but it was nice to spend time with people I had been away from for months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
142K 4.2K 53
𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙖𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙭 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢 ♡ ••• with a simple kiss, an abrupt change from neteyam finding aonung intimidating to what seems to b...
157K 6.5K 24
Write your own fate in the stars, I will be here to pick you up should you fall while finishing your story, and if al...
2.4K 61 14
(Y/N) is shisui's best friend and they have the most stable bond out of everyone in Kohana. Shisui and (Y/N) are similar in ways , but when the clan...