One Direction and ... (A One...

By irrational_fangirl

A story about One Direction and a girl who they find and become best friends with. Their lives become bumpy r... More

Chapter 1: The meeting of future bffs!
Chapter 2: The Drama Begins
Chapter 3: The Forgiveness?
Chapter 4: The Confession
Chapter 5: Hangover time!
Chapter 6: The Shopping Trip
Chapter 7: Perrie's Secret Mission?
Chapter 8: The Girlfriend Trouble
Chapter 9: The Break Up?
Chapter 10: The Management Trouble.
Chapter 11: The Real Break Up.
Chapter 12: The Little Mix Love?
NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE, ITS AN INFO UPDATE!
Chapter 13: The Beginning Of Love, And Tour!
Chapter 14: The Flight and The Fun.
Chapter 15: The First Concert, Is The Love In The Air?
Chapter 16: The Beginning Of Forever?
Chapter 17: Day 3 Of WWAT.
Chapter 18: Louis Trouble
Chapter 19: Family love.
Chapter 20: The Dramatic Shopping Trip.
Chapter 21: The Goodbye And Hello.
Chapter 22: Uh Oh! What Have You Done?
Chapter 23: The First Day Back.
Chapter 24: Perfume Testing
INFO UPDATE!
Chapter 25: Love Is In The Air.
Chapter 26: The Trip To Ireland.
Chapter 27: More Irish Fun
Chapter 28: The Day Out With The Family
Chapter 29: An Interview For You.
Chapter 30: The Home Show
Chapter 31: The New Plan
Chapter 32: Abigails going?
Chapter 33: Eleanor's Evil Plan
Chapter 34: Will He Believe?
Chapter 35: Two Injured Ladies
Chapter 36: Is Louis Too Trusting?
Chapter 37: The Tragedy?
Chapter 38: On The Right Track
Chapter 39: The Fall.
Chapter 41: The Discharge.
Chapter 42: The Mob Attack.
Chapter 43: Harry-Anne Love.
Chapter 44: Planning For The Big Day
Chapter 45: The Massive Surprise.
Chapter 46: More Planning!
Chapter 47: New Relationship?
Chapter 48: Maybe Just Maybe.
Leighade back together!
A Calm Day
Epilogue

Chapter 40: The Engagement

14 0 0
By irrational_fangirl

*AN*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIAM!!! OMF who can believe he is 21?! I can’t! Well if you have twitter on Instagram make sure you tweet/ post a pic of him saying happy birthday and tag him! Twitter: @Real_Liam_Payne Instagram: @fakeliampayne     Anyways, this is getting closer to 45 chapters, this is the 40th so only another 5. Don’t forget to comment for me to continue or make a sequel! I might do it anyways because I have a good idea for this story. Thank you so mcuh @olaywahle for the amazing cover. Tell me if you prefer this one or the other one. ON WITH THE STORY!!! –Nicol3!

Song Of The Chapter (I remembered again! I should get a medal!) – Don’t forget where you belong because it kinda relates to this chapter. I can’t remember if I’ve done this before if I have tell me and I will change it.

*Jades POV*

Last night we slept in the local hotel. Niall is going to propose to Abigail today. He really wants to make sure that they are engaged if anything happens. I really hope she will say yes, who am I kidding, obviously she will. I hear my door opening so I look over, Niall is standing there. He looks like he has been crying.

“Nialler? Nialler what’s wrong?” I ask, as he stands in the doorway. I signal for him to walk in and he does, closing the door behind him. He comes and sits on my bed and I cuddle him. “Niall, tell me what’s wrong.” I instruct.

“What if Abigail says no? What if I don’t manage to ask her because she died over night?” He chokes out, crying. I cuddle him tighter and he bursts into tears. I grab my phone from the bedside table without Niall noticing. ‘Come to my room, H13. Niall is in here. He is crying and really needs you.’ I click send and put the phone down. I texted Liam, he always makes Niall happy. They love each other so much.

“Niall, she won’t. She loves you to bits. Abigail will say yes. And I know she hasn’t died over night. The hospital would have called if she did. Don’t worry, I will always be here for you to talk to if you need me to. And if Abigail ever needs help and you aren’t there but I am I promise you I will do everything I can for her,” I say, and Niall breathes out heavily.

“Thank you Jadey, I love you,” Niall says, and I hug him tighter. I was rubbing circles into his back so I wrote ‘Love you too Nialler’ into his back. I don’t know if he realised. “Did you just write ‘Love you too Nialler’ into my back?” So he did.

“Yeah,” I reply simply, Niall gets up and leans into my shoulder. As he does the door opens.

“I was summoned by Miss Jade Amelia Thirlwall.” Liam says, from the doorway.

“Hey Li-Li,” Nialler says, and Liam goes and sits next to him.

“So, what am I needed for?” Liam asks, and Niall hugs me.

“You texted Liam didn’t you?” Niall asks, and I nod. “Thank you,” He says, turning to Liam and hugging him. “I was worried that Abigail would say no. Or she would die overnight,” Niall says, without remembering he didn’t tell anyone but me.

“Say no to what?” Liam asks.

“Um, don’t worry.” Niall says, but Liam won’t take that.

“Niall, tell me.” Liam says. Niall agrees and tells Liam about proposing to Abigail and only me knowing. “So, you are going to propose to Abigail, without a ring?” Liam asks, I stifle a laugh.

“No, when we went to ‘talk’ yesterday we went to the jewellers. Niall bought a beautiful silver ring encrusted with diamonds.” I say, and Liam looks shocked.

“Well they are long words!” He laughs slightly, “And wow, it sounds amazing, imp sure she will love it.”

“Yeah, we measured it against Jades fingers because she and Abigail are about the same size.” Niall says, wrong again.

“Niall, I told you Abigail is slimmer than me. You don’t have to pretend you don’t know because I know you do,” I say, and they both have shock written on their faces.

“And like it told you, you and Abigail are the same size. You are both beautiful young ladies who are slim and amazing.” Niall says, and I sigh.

“Um, Nialler, I just thought of something…” Liam trails off, this can’t be good.

“What?” Niall asks, curious like me.

“Um, Abigail is only 16 right? She can’t get married without permission from parents,” Oh I didn’t think about that…

“Well she doesn’t have parents or carers, so she can’t get permission. We are her carers essentially, so she needs you guy’s permission. Would you?” Niall begs me and Liam.

“I will, I know how much Abigail means to you. And she loves you to bits too.” I say, and Niall thanks me.

“Um, I’m not sure Niall.” Liam says, and Niall sighs.

“Please Liam?! You know how much I love her! And if she dies and I’m not engaged to her I’ll never forgive you!” Niall practically yells.

“Please Liam, can’t you see how desperate Niall is? Please for Abigail and Niall to be happy?” I beg him.

“Ok, whatever. I’ll do it.” Liam says, and me and Niall hug.

“Thank you so much Liam!” Niall exclaims. I nod at him when Niall isn’t looking. I mouth ‘don’t tell the others’ as well. He nods and leaves.

“Niall are you gonna get done in here or your room?” I ask, and Niall thinks.

“In here please? I need to get the ring though, in case the boys see it.” Niall says, I nod to him and he leaves. He quickly returns with the bag from the jewellers yesterday.

“Niall, put it in this bag,” I say, grabbing him an Asda bag (Walmart for American readers). “If you have a jeweller’s bag they will be suspicious.” He quickly nods, takes the bag off of me, and puts the beautiful squared box into the bag.

“You go first,” Niall says, so I grab my clothes, and walk into the bathroom. I have a quick 5 minute shower and wash my hair. I get changed into a white tank top, black leggings, black converses, a bow necklace and matching bracelet. I come out and tell Niall to go in. I go into my bags and look through my bow collection. I decide on a simple small leopard print bow. I do my make-up and Niall comes out.

“You look amazing Jadey,” Nialler says, and I thank him.

“You look good too Mr Horan.” I say, and he laughs.

“Soon there will be a Mrs Horan too,” He say, and I giggle.

“So, you two ready?” I hear Harry’s voice from the door. I turn around and he is standing there in his normal, black top and black skinny jeans, with black sneakers and a red bandana (That’s what their called right?).

“Yeah, we will be leaving in like a second once Mr Horan has finished with his hair.” I say and Harry laughs at how I called Niall Mr Horan.

“And once Miss Thirlwall has finished sorting out her bows.” Ugh, insulting my bows!

“Don’t insult my bows Mr Horan.” I say, and they laugh.

“Right, let’s go,” Harry says, and we all leave.  The hospital is a quick walk over the road and down a bit so we walk. We reach it within 3 minutes and all go in. Niall says that me, him, Perrie and Jesy can come in, for a few minutes and then change.

“Hey Abigail,” I say, and I see her hand twitch.

“Hey Jade,” Abigail says, and I’m surprised.

“You ok?” Perrie asks, going up to her and stroking her hair from her face.

“Yeah, a little tired and still can’t see but I can hear and move some bits. I can see light occasionally but nothing else, I’m getting better though.” She replies, and I smile. Niall mouths ‘can we have some time alone’ so I push Perrie out of the door.

*Nialls POV*

I’m really nervous but I need to do this.

“Abigail, you know I love you so much?” I say, and she looks confused.

“Yeah why?” She asks.

“Abigail Elisabeth Foster, will you do the honour of marrying me?” I ask, getting down on one knee.

“Niall, can I? I mean, I’m only 16, and I have no parents to get permission from.”

“Shh, as we are your carers and only Jade and Liam know I am proposing they have agreed to give permission. Don’t worry, it’s legal,” I say, giggling at the last bit. Abigail giggles too.

“Yes Niall James Horan, I would love to marry you,” I sigh, I stand up and kiss Abigail on the lips, she kisses back

“I love you so much Abigail Elisabeth Foster,” I say, and she smirks.

“I love you so much too Niall James Horan,” She replies and I smirk.

“Well that sets it, you are my fiancé. I’m going to go tell the others to come in ok?” I ask and Abigail nods.

“Guys, me and Abigail are engaged.” Shock is written on all of their faces apart from Jade and Liam.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” They all yell together and I’m in the middle of a group hug. We all go into the hospital and have a mini engagement party, we will have a proper one once Abigail is better and out of here.

*Abigails POV*

Abigail, you know I love you so much?” Niall says, and it scared me, please don’t do what I think you are going to do.

“Yeah, why?” I reply, I think he is going to dump me.

“Abigail Elisabeth Foster, will you do the honour of marrying me?” He didn’t!!

“Niall, can I? I mean, I’m only 16, and I have no parents to get permission from.” I reply, and he puts his finger to my lips.

“Shh, as we are your carers and only Jade and Liam know I am proposing they have agreed to give permission. Don’t worry, it’s legal,” Niall giggles slightly and I do too.

“Yes Niall James Horan, I would love to marry you,” I say, and Niall comes and kisses me softly on the lips.

“I love you so much Abigail Elisabeth Foster,” Niall says, and I smirk.

“I love you so much too Niall James Horan,” I say, and he begins to smirk. Suddenly I see him, leaning over me. I have my sight back. It’s a miracle, a true loves kiss cures. I decide to surprise Niall and tell him later.

“Well, that sets it, you are my fiancé. I’m going to tell the others to come in ok?” Niall says and I nod.

The next thing I hear is a massive congratulations and see everyone walking in. We have a small party, I get lots of congratulations and hugs. I decide I am going to comment on something Niall does to tell him I can see.

Niall goes over to jade and hugs her tightly, I know what im going to do.

“Niall, that was a Horan Hug you gave Jade,” I say, so everyone can hear, everyone looks at me like ‘:O’

“How did you know?” Niall says.

“A miracle happened. When you kissed me after we got engaged I started seeing. A true loves kiss gave me my sight back.” I say, and Niall’s eyes get glossy.

“I now believe in superstitions!” He says, hugging me and tears running down his face.

“I love you Niall.” I say.

“And I love you Abigail,” Niall says.

*AN*

THIS IS NOT THE END. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT THE END! Lol, anyways this still has a few more chapters or more it depends if I use the idea I have. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote if you are happy for Niall and Abigail comment if you’re not! Comment telling me if i should do a Q&A book. PM me questions and i might just do a chapter on here unless i get lots and ill do a book. Also if you want me to do a competition tell me and i will think about doing one! SEE YA TOMOZ! –Nicol3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 523 48
In 2015, Zayn left the band without giving the real reason the the lads. But now, he is back with his daughter. The lads who are regrouping add him b...
2.3K 73 67
Erin Foster was just a regular 18 year old working at Starbucks and living with her mom and a dark past about her father. But she is willing to put t...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...