stepbrother ↳ leonardo dicapr...

By walruspol

" in a matter of months , you'll become my stepbrother . both our parents really love each other . we can't... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
Meet the main characters
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
👁👄👁
47
48
49

08

9.3K 217 138
By walruspol

It's exactly 12:00am . The image of Leo and i keeps replaying in my head. It's been a couple of days since it happened, and we really haven't talked since. I don't know if I should keep it that way or try talking it out

After watching tv in my room until everything got boring, I decide to go downstairs.

All the lights are off.

I carefully tiptoe on the freezing wood floor , and turn on the Kitchen light . Since the living room is right next to the kitchen, I can sort of see in there .

All of a sudden I see Leo sitting on the couch, with his head buried in his hands .

"Leo?" I whisper.

He slowly looks up . The dark circles under his eyes being clearly visible.

I walk closer to him. Standing directly in front of him .

"What's wrong?" I whisper.

No answer.

After about 3 minutes of awkward silence, Leo finally speaks up .

"I need some air . You wanna come?" He asks me, getting up from his previous spot on the couch.

"Yeah sure, I just need to get some warmer clothes."

I jogged upstairs and throw on a pair of leggings, along with a oversized black hoodie .

When I return downstairs, Leo is waiting by the front door .

He has the keys in his hand.

We both walk outside along the sidewalk and get in the all black car .

I shiver from the freezing cold. When Leo starts up the car,he turns the heater on .

After about driving 5 blocks I decide to speak up .

"Leo, talk to me. What's wrong?" I ask looking over at him .

He lets out a sigh. Looking at me,then returning his eyes to the road .

"I don't know Zoe." He lies .

"You sure?" I ask , bringing my legs to rest on the dashboard.

"Yeah." Leo says , as we pull into a parking lot .

Target .

"What are we doing here?" I ask him.

"I don't even know ." He lets out a small chuckle.

I smile .

"Well don't just sit there, let's go inside." I wiggle my eyebrows causing Leo to laugh .

We get inside and grab a cart .

I immediately run to the candy aisle , Leo following close behind .

I begin to take random things off the shelves, placing them in the cart.

"Candy always cures sadness." I playfully shove Leo .

"I'm not sad."

"You can't fool me Leonardo " I say, using his full name and giving him a smirk .

-

We finish putting the bags in the back seat and get in the car.

"What's that smell?" I ask, scrunching up my nose .

" I don't kn- oh right ." He opens the middle console and pulls out what looks like a brown cigarette.

"What is that?" I ask him curiously.

"It's just a joint my friend forgot to throw out." He tells me.

"Joint?" I raise a eyebrow.

"Weed, Zoe." He shakes his head and laughs .

"Oh. Wait, do you smoke?" I ask him .

"A couple of times in the past."

"Do you smoke Zoe?" He asks me.

"Hell no." I answer truthfully.

I'm surprised Leo has.

We pull into the driveway. Leo grabs most of the bags , while I grab one,taking them up to my room .

He sits in my desk chair , while I sit on the end of my bed.

"You're so gorgeous, Zoe" He says softly, and the heat rises to my cheeks.

I giggle.

"I look like a mess , Leo"

"No you don't , I'm being serious." He speaks , looking at me.

"Well thank you. " I grin.

We continue to watch movies , and eat all the junk food.

__________________
Double update cos I love y'all 🤧💞
-
I'm trying to use american words such as candy , couch n all that lovely stuff because I'm setting this in America . and if anyone gets confused with a word I type such as ' mum ' it's because I'm from England haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
170K 7.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
269K 8.2K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
92.4K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...