Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

De xthatIDIOTx

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... Mais

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter nine + ten = twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
my other books
a hundred thousand reads?

chapter five

5.7K 91 11
De xthatIDIOTx

B A B Y

Instead of feeling sorry for himself got leaned towards me, placing his soft lips against mine, "I'm still getting it right?"

I nodded, laughing. He smiled.

~

He soon grabbed my hand and lifted me up along with himself, walking us out of the crowd and towards his lambo, I'm still questioning how he even got one of those. He doesn't look like the type to have billions of dollars in his pocket. Plus he has an iPhone X like that doesn't tell me anything. I only have a Samsung 5a, I think, and that's on a plan.

While everyone was congratulating Cole on his win, we made it out without others noticing. Quickly hopping into Brady's car like nothing ever happened a few moments ago.

"You sure you wanna stay at my house?" Brady asked, looking at me with a squinted eye.

"There's a difference between the sleep I get when I'm on my own, and the sleep I got with you. A big difference," I state, and there was, when sleeping on my own I wake up in the middle of the night and don't fall asleep again until three, or even four. With this cute guy next to me, I don't do that, I sleep like a baby, which is so cliché now that I think about.

Damn my life must be a book.

"Okay then, my parents are out tonight doing something, so is my brother," he said, starting his car and began to drive off.

"Can we get ice-cream, I feel like mint right now," I suddenly announced, jumping up a little in my seat, causing him to chuckle at me.

"Sure," he states, turning a right on to the street.

After what felt like nine minutes, because it was, we got out of Brady's car he just parked outside the milk bar, walking in. I 'awed' in disapproval to a long line of mothers with children standing before us.

"Hey, it won't be long," Brady assured. I looked to him like he told a stupid ass joke that only an idiot would understand.

"Do you know how long it takes for a child like them to choose one flavour without wanting another?" I question, gesturing to the little bags of shit and pee.

Brady looked at me, smiling softly then looking to the kid trying to choose a flavour at the front of the line. "Okay I believe you," He nodded.

So we waited for so long I thought I was now a grandmother with no grandkids, playing zombies vs plants on my phone to pass time, Brady looking over my shoulder.

"Aren't you too old to play that?" He asked. I didn't look up at him, too afraid to let a zombie pass through my plant army.

"And what game should I be playing then, daddy?" I tried my best to not smirk, but I don't think I accomplished that. His hand suddenly rested on my waist, making me hitch a breath. He noticed my reaction.

"Helix Jump," he stated in a dull tone, maybe a bored one, I couldn't tell.

"Pft, that has no point, killing zombies with mutated plants is, they're life lessons for the future," I said, placing a new sunflower plant down.

"Whatever floats you're boat," he states, kissing my ear.

I put my phone in my pocket after pausing the game when we were called up to order. I smile with excitement to get my mint chocolate chip ice-cream, stuff plain old vanilla or even chocolate.

Disgusting flavours.

"What do you want Baby?" Brady nudged me, making me come back to reality and away from my thoughts.

"Mint chocolate chip, thanks," I reply mostly to the guy on the other side of the counter. Brady and the guy chuckled my way.

"What's so funny?" I asked, frowning. All Brady did was wipe the corner of my lip before he ordered his. I then wipe my lip with the back of my hand for myself, still feeling his touch there.

"Yep, any toppings?" The guy asked with a genuine smile at the both of us. Or he just mastered the art of deceiving smiles.

"Toppings?!" I squeal out, am I in heaven?

I looked at Brady with my best puppy eyes, my hands together under my chin, "you don't wanna make me cry do you?"

All he did was look at me, that's it he just looked.

"You're gonna get fat," he finally said.

"Fat?!" I said in disbelief. "I'm already fat," I reason, lifting my shirt up to grab my fatness to prove my point.

"You're lying to yourself, there's muscle on your stomach," he said bluntly, poking me, I quickly covered my exposed skin.

"Aw, you're a terrible daddy," I mutter low enough for him to hear.

He groaned, "what topping then?"

I gave him a hug then looked at the toppings that the milk bar provided, there was sprinkles, nuts, syrup such as chocolate and caramel. God I love caramel.

"Um, caramel syrup," I said unsurely.

"Is that it?" The guy asked.

"Yes. . . no."

"Baby, just choose."

"But there's so many!" I whine, so close to crying.

Brady just groaned, apologizing to the people behind us.

Sucks to be them.

~

We honestly stayed at the Milk bar for another fifteen minutes, hating how I was taking so goddamn long to choose a simple topping. I ended in getting caramel syrup and gummy bears, and a cup of extra gummy bears.

Don't judge me, I'm fat at heart.

We soon got to Brady's house and I was amazed to see it was a normal neighbourhood home, sort of the same as mine, but he had a nice garden at the front which had beautiful flowers. I could see some white roses as well, and I will never admit how much I love those to death.

I got out of his car on the driveway, soon followed by Brady himself who opened the house door, allowing us to enter. Okay the inside was like a mansion in disguise, my original thought of his house.

"You must be loaded!" I exclaimed, before licking my ice-cream cup as I couldn't use my spoon because I was also holding the cup of extra gummy bears.

"If you count this as loaded, sure," he said a little confused.

"You don't count this as loaded?" I question, looking his way.

"I count this as normal, not loaded."

"Well to me you're loaded, so be glad you got this, because this is like a dream for me," I said honestly.

His house was the prefect description of elegant and wealth. Most of the walls were white with black furniture to contrast, I could also tell there was deck timber used as walls which was pretty cool I might add.

"Poocher!" Brady called, seconds later a pure white husky came out from under a table. I literally thought he was a rug stuffed under there, but awe!

"He's fluffy!" I squealed, feeling my heart tighten as he sat in front of Brady, wagging his fluffy ass tail. This is too much, I might explode.

"He's yours?" I ask in a small voice, trying to not squeal again.

Me and cute fluffy animals.

"More like mum's though, you wanna pet him?"

"Okay now you're just asking for me to die," I said passing my cups and spoon to him, squatting down to Poocher and scratching behind his ears. Alright, I'm dreaming because he's softer than my cheeks as I've been told by Maddy.

After having enough of being jealous that this dog was the definition of cute, Brady and I then went up to his room which ruined what outside of it looked like. It was resembled walking into a baseball fanatic's room, except no posters were on his walls but dark navy blue paint.

"You're hiding something," I concluded, knowing no person would have a room as prefect and plain as his. I looked at him facing his back to me by the windows across the room, he visibly tensed.

"What do you mean?" He spoke wearily, not turning around to look at me. If I didn't know better, he was actually hiding something.

instagram - xthatIDIOTx
pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.3K 1.7K 36
All is well with Skylar Noveila after the shocking turn of events. She's got the happiness, she's got the best friend and she's got him. Now it's tim...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 66.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
18.7K 715 31
All rights reserved. Delilah Adam has always had a rather ordinary life. All she needs are her family, her work, and her best friend. But when one...