Klance

Por FanfictionxLife

~Lance Is The Top~ ~Keith is the Bottom~ ( The good chapters are the most recent ) There will also be the fol... Más

Chapter 1 ( Feelings?..)
Chapter 2 (Crush?..)
Chapter 3 (A moment..)
Chapter 4 ( A kiss? )
Chapter 5 (Love c;)
Chapter 6 (Telling Everyone the truth....o-o )
Chapter 7 (Sick..)
Chapter 8 ( Cookies.. )
Chapter 9 ( Vampire🌙 )
Chapter 10 ( Vampire Part 2 🌙)
Chapter 11 ( Vampire part 3 🌙 )
Chapter 12 ( The Car 😏 )
Chapter 13 (The Car Part 2? 😏)
Chapter 14 (Punishment ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Chapter 15 (Keith, Where you at??)
Chapter 16 ( Finding out a few things.. )
Chapter 17 (The Bartender..)
Chapter 18 ( The Bartender part 2 )
Chapter 19 (Birthday Surprise!)
Chapter 20 ( A weird night )
Chapter 21 (A weird night 2)
Chapter 22 (The teddy bear)
Chapter 23 (Cashier!)
Chapter 24 (Cashier part 2)
Chapter 25 (Beach Day)
Chapter 26 (Beach Day 2)
Chapter 27 (Thanksgiving)
Chapter 28 (The Popular Kid)
Chapter 29 (The Popular kid 2)
Chapter 30 (Popular kid part 3)
Chapter 31 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 32 (Newbie?)
Chapter 33 (Newbie? 2)
Chapter 35 (Old Guy 2)
-Tagged Challenge-
Chapter 36 (Allura's Mistake)
Chapter 37 (Shiro? Is that really you?..)
Chapter 38 (Smexy)
Chapter 39 (te amo)
Chapter 40 (Rachel!)
Chapter 41 (touchy situation)
Chapter 42 (did allura screw up?)

Chapter 34 (Old guy)

2.3K 34 15
Por FanfictionxLife

(Someone asked if we ever get to see Coran, And you will soon but since I'm in the mood this chapter is dedicated to Coran! Enjoy! skskskssk Corans not that old but oh well. (He's around 600 years old, not bad right?)

Sorry for spelling errors!

He's a precious orange bean that we must protect! <3
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Keith POV (as usual uwu)

I woke up, Well I was already awake since I don't sleep but that's not the point, I heard a noise in the distance and wanted to check it out.

I walked to the door and opened it slowly Since everyone else was still fast asleep. I went outside and saw a Ferrari in the driveway, There was an old man sitting in the front driver seat.

Oh wait, That old man is Coran- Oops.

"What in the name of Lays potato chips is going on here?" I asked.

"Nothing, Just cruising and living life till the end," Coran said.

"That car was probably expensive, " I stated.

"Who cares!" Coran laughed.

"I do, You're gonna die one day dude, " Lance said as he walked to the car.

He's awake? Since when!?

"I'm gonna die before him though, I promise you that!" I Smiled.

"But he's gonna be dead in less than a week!" Lance said.

"That's the point," I said.

"I swear if your depressed self says that again-" Lance ranted.

"WAIT A MINUTE! I'm not THAT old, " Coran huffed.

"But you're not that young either doofus, " Lance said.

"I'm leaving with my date!" Coran said as he started the engine of his Ferrari.

He then made a peace sign with his hand and drove away, Leaving us outside in the now dead silence.

"He's not that old, " I said.

"Mmk, If you say so." Lance rolled his eyes.

The rest of the day went smoothly, Except for the fact that Coran kept messaging Lance every 20 minutes to add another reason to his list of why he's not that old.

Honestly, Lance and I haven't really spent quality time with me, If you know what I mean.

But whatever, I don't really mind that much. But I still would love some cuddles...They make me feel safe, ya know?

I shrugged the feeling away and called Coran since he's spamming Lance unexplainable reasons now.

-on the phone-

What's wrong Keefy leafy? - Coran

Stop spamming Lance, Chlorine - Keith

I'm not Chlorine!! - Coran

-hangs up phone-

Chlorine seems really mad now, Guess it's time to hide!

I ran to Lance, my protection! My shield! Oh, and my love! Almost forgot that.

Coran opened the door and searched the room, when he saw me and Lance I could tell we were screwed, Well shit ain't that great.

"You're on your own!" I yelled as I ran for it, jumping down from the couch onto the stairs and racing out.

Yikes, I probably should've helped lance out. Should I go back? Eh, no worries he dealt with my 'food swings' as he likes to call it, so he could probably deal with Coran too.

I took Corans car, the keys were still in the engine, awesome I guess I'll go for a ride! I drove to a store called 'IHOP', why do they call it that though? Do I have to hop around for coupons for the food or something?

Because, oh gosh I can't be athletic for a second even if I tried. Well, that's unless someone hurts my friends or my boyfriend, then I'll be more athletic then the speed of light!

I went inside, some guy named Bandor helped me to my table, he looked pretty nervous. But why is he nervous?

"H-Hello, May I take your order sir?" Bandor said.

He looks oddly familiar...I feel like a old person having memory loss at this moment.

"I'll have a Uh- Pancake?" I said.

"Which kind....?" The guy asked bluntly. Gosh, I just wanted to make sure they sold pancakes at all from what the menu says!

"Uhhh......what kind do you have?-"

"Oh my god! Just choose already!" The guy yelled, all the costumers stared at us, and when I saw all I mean ALL of them.

"........" I stayed quiet. Time to make him feel guilty, hmph!

"Dude..I'm sorry, I had a bad day and..." the guy went on and on and on, damn I don't care anymore I just want my food.

"I'll take a strawberry pancake." I said, he nodded and once again nervously walked away.

Why.Is.He.So.Nervous.

Wait a second, isn't that...CORAN!? Did he follow me!?

We met eye contact, and that's when I knew..I fucked up.

"Here's your pancake sir" Bandor said, And he mouthed a 'Sorry' with his lips as he dashed away.

So that's why he was nervous, Coran had something to do with it for sure!

Coran leaped his way to my table and sat down in front of me, without speaking he ate my pancake.

"Hey! I paid for that!!" I huffed out in anger.

"Really? Oh, well guess what." He said.

"What?"

"I don't care." Coran said, he then took these retro black glasses out of his pocket and put them on. He then said how he's a 'savage'.

I'm cringing to the point I think I might have a seizure.

"Are you okay sir?" Bandor said, he brought me some water, and right when he looked at Coran, well let's just say that he simply drifted off to sleep. On the floor.

"My swag is to much to take, I know! I know!" He praised himself.

I was about to pass out too, but Coran said 'SIKE' or something like that, and then quickly escorted me to the car. Coran sat in the driver seat while I was in the passenger seat.

Alrighty, he thinks that if he acts like a trending cringe-worthy child, he's cool. Wrong, he's making himself look stupid.

"We should've atleast made sure Bandor was alright!" I said.

"Oh well, we're on a tight schedule sunny boy" Coran said as he drove off on to the busy highway.

"So, I wonder why the weather is so hot today." He said, trying to lighten up the tense mood.

"Yea, because you're going on the highway to Hell." I snapped back.

"Well so are you!" He stated.

"Reason?" I said.

"Because...Uhhh....You never put your mullet in a ponytail!" He said.

"Nu uh, I did like once or twice!"

"Whatever," He said turning on the radio.

-radio starts playing-

"But I'm only human.. And I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human
And I crash and I break down..."

...

"What kind of song is this!?-" Coran whined.

"....."

"Huh?? Keithy Boy, you okay?" He said.

"Your words in my head..knives in my heart, " I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Keith, talk to me, cmon son." Coran said.

"You build me up and then I fall apart...." I said, " 'Cause I'm only human...yeah.." my voice cracked.

"Keith?" Coran said.

"Don't call me son, you're not my real dad!" I yelled.

"I know, but I didn't mean son as in you're my child, I meant it as a friendly way! I don't know, I just call everyone son okay!" Coran said quickly, I can tell he felt bad.

Why am I even sad?? My fathers in jail...And I'm pretty happy knowing I'm safe, even though Coran basically just hijacked his own car from me.

Life's great, ah I remember when I cut my wrist on accident when I was 14 years old, That's how I learned that it's a way I can cope with my emotions. Ah, the good times, heh.

"I'm sorry, this song is just..so" tears started rolling down my face, "good" I sniffed.

"I knew you liked music but damn Keith, you're okay though right?"

I nodded and smiled.

Haha, this old man is gonna drive me crazy one day. Wait. I already am crazy, crazy for your love!~

Shit, don't tell Lance I said that imaginary thoughts!

(Part two of this chapter coming soon! What would you like to happen in the next chapter? And would you like it to be romance, depressing, comedy, etccc? Answer please! I love you guys, bye bye cuties! <3 )

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12K 505 45
**First Klance fic Lance and Keith were always neck and neck and rivals. They rarely spoke to each other and only knew things about each other that t...
206K 2.3K 33
Ahh, A new klance one shot has been born! A possibly wonderful Klance oneshots. This is a part two and you know if you haven't read part one..you don...
24.3K 515 34
This is another Klance Fanfiction. Keith is 16 years old, after his suicide attempt the orphanage send him back to his half brother Shiro, involunta...
18.6K 378 17
Your average klance story. I got bored so here you go! This is my first story so please ignore the mistakes and enjoy the loooovvveeee! Lance is top...