stepbrother ↳ leonardo dicapr...

By walruspol

" in a matter of months , you'll become my stepbrother . both our parents really love each other . we can't... More

01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
Meet the main characters
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
👁👄👁
47
48
49

04

10.9K 268 255
By walruspol

It was now third block on my first day , and I'd say it's going pretty well. The only strange thing to happen, Was the girl to ask if I was with Leo .

Did we look like a couple?

A small smile appears on my face , and I quickly turn more serious. He's going to be my stepbrother in a matter of months , I couldn't think he's attractive in any way.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts, by a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and I'm faced with a boy .

" You dropped this ." He says , holding onto a piece of paper .

"Oh , thank you ." I smile, and grab it from his hand .

"My names cole ." He introduces himself, and smiles. He had the cutest smile .

"I'm Zoe." I say .

He gives me his number, and the bell rings .

Getting a number on the first day ? Good job zoe.

"How was your first day?" Leo Asks as we're driving back home.

"Fine ." I say , not really paying attention. I was texting cole instead.

" Who is that ?" Leo  says looking down at my phone . I pull my phone closer to me.

"No body ." I say, simply.

He glances over at me , and then back at the road .

"Why won't you tell me?" He asks , tapping his hands against the steering wheel .

" is it really that important?" I ask , leaning closer and looking at him .

"I guess not." He says , super annoyed . I roll my eyes as we pull into the garage.

Leo gets out the car and slams the door, walking inside . I guess that pissed him off . But really , it wasn't any of his business.

I grab my backpack and get out of the car . When I get inside , Leo was sitting on the couch .

" Don't be mad at me." I say , and walk over to him . He crosses his arms , and keeps all his attention on the tv .

"It was just a boy , okay ? His name is cole , and he gave me his number ." I say , annoyed that I even had to explain myself to him .

Leo clenches his jaw . And looks up at me . I nervously play with the string on my hoodie.

He gets up and stands directly in front of me.

"Be careful with him Zoe , I'm being serious." He says , before walking upstairs.

What?
__________________________
ooooo wuts gonna happen ? 👀
- g

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 31.8K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
256K 11.5K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
772K 30.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
202K 8.6K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...