An Unlucky Spider (Reboot)

By darkhero789

For Peter Parker life is going great he's passing all of his college courses, he moved out of his Aunt May's... More

A good day for Spider-Man
the Parker luck returns
Work
Parker's life
Spider
Game Night
Cross town heist
More spiders
Kid-arachnid
A soldiers return
The spider and the cats game
the cats game
Dates in masks
Check up and misunderstanding
Avengers party
Venoms out
Dinner at aunt mays
Venom
Fantastic revival
Not a chapter, Spider-man Far from Home news
Powers
Venom Revealed
Arrangements
A Painful Past
A much needed break
Midtown high school reunion.....shit
Reminders and a Party crasher
Victimized
Abettor
Putting your life back together
Important info and a job
Christmas
Yet another spider
Anne found
The Symbiote children
Irreparable Damage
Explanations and anger
Back on the job
The journal and goodbye
Right where he said
A dark history
Uncle Ben
A brand new Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
An old friends help
The city needs a hero
Venom Vs the Spiders
Agent Venom reporting for duty
Climax preperation
Wrath vs The Spider-Family
Last chapter
Authors note

Felicia Hardy

2.8K 47 9
By darkhero789

Peter could hear Felicia's heart as it beat for the last time. Peter turned to miles.

"Miles start a timer!" Peter said.

"For how long?!" Miles asked scared.

"Four minutes." Peter yelled. Miles immediately understood. Being one of the smarter kids from his school he knew that after someone dies they have 4 minutes before their brain cells begin to die from a lack of oxygen. After 10 minutes they will be officially brain dead. Quickly miles pulled out his phone and set the timer.

"Follow me! Quick!" Peter yelled as he ran towards midtown. Peter was soon sprinting at full speed and miles was falling behind. While he had the timer peter didn't have the luxury of stopping for him to catch up. Soon the building peter was looking for came into view. The Baxter building. While miles was behind he was able to see peter run into the building with Felicia. Peter jumped over people as he ran through the building.

"Dr. Richards!!!" Peter yelled. Peter found dr. Richards walking through the halls with the thing.

"Spider-Man." Mister fantastic said.

"Please. I need your help." Peter said. Mister fantastic felt Felicia for a pulse.

"Follow me." He said before they were both running. They ran into the fantastic fours person hospital room. It had everything a hospital had and more. "How long since she flatlined?" Reed asked. Miles entered at that exact moment.

"2 minutes and 15 seconds." Miles said panting.

"We ran here from Chinatown." Peter said.

"We need to revive her immediately. What happened?" Reed asked.

"The alien symbiote from 7 years ago. It must have caused something but I don't know what." Reed quickly went to the bed peter laid Felicia on and pressed a button. A ring went around the bed then went up and back down it all the while scanning Felicia's body. Quickly he got the results.

"She has several dysfunctional organs and her heart seems to have been damaged directly. If we revive her she'll only have about 24 hours before her organs kill her again." Reed said.

"3 minutes." Miles said.

"We'll have to take it. We can think of something during those 24 hours." Peter said.

"I'll get the defibrillator." Reed said. He ran to the cabinets but couldn't find it. "Where is it?" He asked alarmed.

"Don't need one." Peter said. Peter went to Felicia and unzipped her suit as it was electrically insulated meaning if the suit is on no electricity would reach her and restart her heart. He then pulled the suit down enough that her chest was exposed. "Dr. Richard What do I do?" Peter asked.

"Well first you must remove all obstacles between the defibrillator and the persons chest in this case. Her bra." Reed said. Not caring at this point peter quickly pulled it down so the bra was against her belly. Peters hand was then covered in electricity.

"Clear!" Peter said before putting his hands down. Felicia's body moved as the electricity coursed through her. She didn't wake up.

"30 seconds." Miles said as he was getting worried. Peter removed his hands to let the electricity gather again.

"Clear!" He said as once again he put his hands down sending the electricity into Felicia. Again nothing. Peter repeated it again.

"15 seconds." Miles said clearly getting very nervous and worried. Peter lifted his arms up and prepared one more time. This time though he gathered a lot more electricity. When his hands came into contact with Felicia's chest Felicia's body had a spasm. Peter then waited, hoping she'd wake up. Suddenly she gasped for air and began to cough. Everyone began to breathe normally as they had been holding their breaths. Felicia looked around.

"Where am I?" She croaked.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. I promise. Just lay down and rest." Peter said. She laid her head down and seemed calm as she just laid there and was breathing. Peter put her suit back on so her chest wasn't exposed. Peter smiled at her then was suddenly hit by a wave of exhaustion. He fell but reed caught him.

"Peter!" He said. Reed helped peter over to a chair where he sat down.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm just.... I need some time to rest." Peter said.

"Alright I'll leave and let you rest a little while. Then we need to think of a way to help your friend." He said before leaving.

"Peter." Felicia said. Peter looked at her.

"Yeah." He replied.

"How did he know your name?" Felicia asked.

"Who?" Peter asked.

"Venom." She said her voice shaky.

"Yeah. And how does he have your powers. Webbing, spider strength. Those are your powers." Miles said. Peter looked down.

"Please." Felicia said. Peter looked at her for a moment.

"I was once the host to the Venom symbiote." Peter said.

"Wait do you wore the alien before that guy?" Miles asked.

"Yeah. I did. It was over 7 years ago and venom just arrived on earth. When I first found I didn't think it was alive. When I found out I didn't react well so I got rid of it. I rejected the symbiote. Venom didn't take it all to well. As for Eddie. I had revealed a story Eddie had done for the daily bugle to be a hoax. He claimed that he was contacted by a serial killer when actually the guy was his the real killers neighbor. Spider-Man caught the real killer and brought him to justice. This made him the laughingstock of journalism. Being the psychopath he was he decided that it was my fault and he's hated me ever since. So when the symbiote found Eddie. Eddies hatred for Spider-Man and Venoms fresh wound from rejection made them become the monster of today. That's how he has my powers. When I had the symbiote I was still growing into my powers. The virus that gave me my powers was still working it's way through me so the symbiote was exposed to the virus too. Except instead of the symbiote changing it was able to replicate the virus so when it made Eddie its new host it gave him my powers. That's all you really need to know right now." Peter said. Peter looked out a window into the dark raining skies. "Now with them being back New York just got way more dangerous." Peter said. Richard came back and stood by the door. Peter forced himself up but it felt like his body was already drained of energy and fell yet again. Reed stretched his arms to catch peter then propped him back up. Shaking his head reed went to a cabinet and pulled out a sort of scanner.

"Peter stand still." He said as he scanned Peters body. He was then confused by the results. "What did you do? Your body is straining itself." Reed said.

"A side effect from not using my powers for so long." Peter said.

"How many different powers do you have you showed us...2,3.....3 different powers. I thought all you had was wall crawling, stingers, and spider sense. Not including super strength and such." Miles said. Peter thought for a moment.

"I have 30 different spider powers. Not including strength and others like it." Peter said.

"30! How do you have so many?!" Miles said.

"That doesn't matter right now." Peter said he looked at Reed. "Does it seem like it's something my body could get used to?" Peter asked.

"Most likely. If it's a power then the more you use it the weaker the strain on your body should be. But for now I'll help you walk because we need to start thinking of ways to help her." Reed said nodding towards Felicia. Reed then moved to peter and put one of Peters arms over his shoulder. They walked to the door where they saw Ben Grimm (the thing) standing at the door. "Hey Ben." Peter said.

"Hey Kid. You might want to cover your face. I went around talking. Lucky you, you were moving to fast for anyone to see your face." Ben said. Peter remembered how venom ruined his mask and suit. Peter pulled off his mask to look at it. The right eye of the mask was broke, there was also a huge patch of the mask missing under the broken eye.

"Thanks." Pete said.

"Don't mention it." Ben said before walking away. His very heavy foot steps getting farther away. To cover his identity peter made a web and covered his mouth like a cloth mask. Reed led peter to a lab room where a bunch of scientific equipment was.

"Alright now we need to start brainstorming. How can we fix your friend." Reed said.

"We can't do a organ transplant. It would take to long to find a donor that would match her and the chances aren't in our favor for finding one in the time limit. Not to mention everything that would have to be done post surgery." Peter said as reed got him in a chair.

"We could try to find a way to repair her organs. With our minds I don't think it'd be hard." Reed said.

"That would be our best option but how would we do it?" Peter said. He then thought of something. "Hey. Do you have the results from my scan after I got the symbiote off me?" Peter asked. Nodding reed grabbed his computer and began to search through his documents till he found the one peter wanted. Opening it peter began to read. "There we go. Right there!" Peter said pointing at a spot.

"It seems that when you forced the symbiote off you too had some dysfunctional organs but yours were already partly healed." Reed said.

"Yes. Meaning if we got the part of my DNA that had my healing factor we could give it to her and let her body just heal itself." Peter said.

"This could work. But there's no telling what other powers she may get from you." Reed said. Peter understood what he was saying. "We do this she won't be normal ever again." Reed said.

"But she'll live." Peter said. Reed nodded. "I'll go get my spiders." Peter said as he tried lifting himself up but he fell back in the chair.

"You can't leave. Not in your state." Reed said.

"Then how will we get the spiders here so they can bite her?" Peter asked.

"Did you forget who your talking to. I'm Reed Richards. I am the smartest man on earth." He said with a brilliant smile. "I'll need a blood sample from you." He explained. Going into a cabinet he grabbed a blood bag and a syringe. He then drew out the blood he needed and began to get to work. As he did peter tried to help in whatever way he could.

After several hours Peter and Reed believed they had gotten what they needed. Using Peters blood as a template they created exactly what they needed to give Felicia. By this point peter was able to pick himself back up and walk fine. When they entered The room Felicia was asleep. Reed had to get to her arm so peter had to unzip her suit and pull out her arm. Reed then stuck the needle into her bicep. When he finished he stepped back and peter put her suit back on her.

"Now we just wait." Reed said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 190 56
Third Installment to my other two book's, Webbed Up In Love and The Amazing Spider-Woman. This is the story of Cate in The MCU! Read the story to fin...
36.6K 843 32
For sixteen years, Lillian Stark lived in a world of wonder. She was the light of her family's life. Free from oppression. She felt like she could do...
13.2K 566 15
This is the story of the most unlucky Peter/Spiderman in the multiverse and his encounter with a mercenary. Peter Parker was abandoned by parents he...
481K 15.6K 27
A story about Peter Parker and his abusive aunt, and how Tony Stark shows him how to fight his demons. *** summary; Peter Parker's aunt, May...