Amour. (editing)

By dayumstyles

"Harry, what does...Harry mean?" "Um...army something," There is a long pause, "Ruler...Army ruler." More

Amour.
one - foreign feeling
two - harry
three - better
four - golfing
five - bloody jerk.
six - green tea
seven - icecream cone & apple juice
eight - a pool game
nine - a grand
ten - back to strangers
elevn - observer
twelve - real deal
thirteen - pajamas
fourteen - thoughts
thirteen - mr.felafel
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
Chapter twentyone.
twentythree - timepiece
twentythree - silly girl
twentyfour - breathless

Chapter twentytwo.

4.7K 334 55
By dayumstyles

hi. i think you should read the last chapter, in case you forgot what happened. im sorry. ._. xx

"Indie, will you go somewhere today? I'm calling a few friends over!" Iris shouts from over the kitchen, not bothering to walk a few steps over to the patio and talk to me more humanly. Huffing, I place my Macbook on the table and walk over to the kitchen.

"I'm not sure." I answer, "Why?" My minds pops Harry again and I peek outside the kitchen to have glance of the clock before turning back at her.

"I have friends coming over, I just told you."

"Will Gemma be there?"

"Nah, they're those Uni friends." I purse my lips and nod at the her.

"How long will they be here?"

"Not more than 2 hours actually. They'll come by evening and leave after lunch." She shrugs, taking a spoon full of peanut butter in her mouth before securing the jar with its lid.

"Alright." I return to the patio, scratching the bits of nail-polish left on my nails. There are thoughts and question pinning in my head. The kind of questions that I don't even know the answer to which only helps in increasing the growing weight on my chest. What is going on between us? How will I specify us?

It's 2pm and I haven't heard from him since last night he left. He left right after we ate, just so you know. I interpret this relation as what you call 'dating' thinking that maybe he takes it the same way, he was the first one to make a move on me. Practically, it doesn't seem like it. Maybe I'm the only one thinking this about us, and he doesn't. Why is he so perplexing?

I return back to the kitchen finding Iris on her tip toes in attempt to reach something. "Iris?" Being the younger one, I wanted to ask her questions regarding relationships and such but I had this feeling warning me that she'll be suspicions due to my sudden interest in such topic. Hell, she'll get to the bottom of it without leaving a stone unturned.

"Huh?"

"Um, nothing. Never mind." I revert back towards the patio, feeling paranoid of the thoughts making me feel down. I click on a new tab and surf the question instead of asking someone only to leave them thinking something I don't want them to. As ridiculous as it sounds, I type in if you kiss does it mean you're dating? I enter this simple question.

I felt stupid but then seeing so many people asking the same question as me assured me that this is just a phase you go through. I click on the first one that related to my question more than the others. I eagerly read through the answers, the suggestions and advices.

'For girls that would be considered dating, but for some guys (not all) that is just a play kiss. He might not have meant anything by it. On the other hand he might have been sincere and really have feelings for you. Since I don't know the boy you have to decide and see if you think he means it or if he's just using you.' One said which made a slight feeling of disappointment grow inside me.

But then one of it actually made sense, it actually made me think and got the hopes, that I lost just not seconds ago, up. 'How about you talk to him and see where you stand. A kiss doesn't automatically mean dating.'

'You didn't kiss him once.' My subconscious spats.

The buzzing of my phone gains my attention. I huff in frustration, reaching for my phone. My stomach tightens at the name that flashes on my screen. I stare at the screen, counting till at least 10 rings before picking it up.

"You seem like a busy person, Chandler." My lips crack into an unintentional smile.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Good, good." He answers, silence engulfing us for a while before he speaks. "I'll be at your place in about...10 minutes or so, get ready."

My inside does their infamous flips in excitement but then I get reminded of Iris' presence and her suspicious mind. "I can't, how about-"

I get interrupted. "You are told to come, not asked." He challenges.

"Call me instead of ringing the bell, I'll see you downstairs." I clarify, not sure if he understands what my intentions are.

"Why can't I-never mind." I don't think he gets it. "Don't take too much time." And with that the lines goes dead from the other side. I stare at my laptop screen for a while, exhale a deep breath.

I dress myself into a classic long-sleeved tee and dark tights. My hair was wavy which went against my liking so I roll them up in a neat up do. I was in the middle of zipping up my boots when I sense the vibration of my phone. Grabbing my phone, I walk towards my window; spotting a different car instead of the huge black kidnapper vehicle.

"I'm outside." He informs as soon as I press the phone to my ear. I watch him step out of the car, tensing at his action.

"Ok, get back in the car I'm coming."

"Why should I get back-"

"Just please." I can't risk Iris seeing him here. I hear him exhale, in irritation I assume before the line went dead. He shakes his head before turning back and thankfully getting in his new car.

Hanging my purse on my shoulder, I quickly walk out. "Iris! I'm leaving with a friend!" As I don't plan on giving her the whole detail, I hastily walk out of the house. The warmth of the sun was something I didn't expect to be present, it was nice.

I recognized the metallic 3 dimensional Audi sign behind his new car. An R8 written in the similar format. The vehicle was elegant which I'm sure impressed each and every person that had set their eyes on this beauty.

Harry was engaged with his phone when I get in, light music playing along. Slightly disappointed, I wait for him to notice my presence. I stare at how his thumb smoothly work their way on the keypad, but I was really captivated by his cross tattoo.

I feel him switch his gaze from the device to me. He leans towards me, pressing his lips to mine for a mere second before retrieving, his actions taking me by surprise.

"Ready?" Harry asks, placing the phone on the inside a small compartment fixated on the dashboard.

"Uh, yeah."

An uncomfortable silence engulfs us for a longer time than I expected giving me time to think and drop more pressure than I had already. I wanted to question Harry on what he thinks about us and break this unease silence. But then I was afraid of the answer.

"Nice car." I compliment in an attempt to break the tense quietness that seemed to mock me.

"Thanks." He answers simply. My hopes for him in keeping the conversation alive breaks when he does not makes any attempt in talking to me. Why am I being so paranoid of everything?

"Where are we heading to?" I ask lowly.

"Don't know."

My jaw falls open, "What!? You don't know where we are going?"

His lips curves into a knowing smirk, "I really don't have to do much to get on those nerves of yours."

I set back, exhaling in exasperation and folding my arms over my chest. He still didn't bother to answer my question and I didn't bother to say anything either, there was no use.

After almost 10 minutes of silence, my eyes survey the very familiar area. I recognize the London Designer Outlet, noticing our car entering and driving into the parking lot. An overwhelming rush of excitement flows through me only at the thought that Harry actually wanted my company here.

"I had to shop for a few items, thought you would like to tag along." He explains while his eyes search for an empty parking spot, a frown creasing his expression.

We enter the mildly crowded mall, my eyes casting around. Harry quietly walked next to me, leading us to his desired area. Intertwined hands amongst the partners are what caught my eyes every time, urging the need to question Harry but I restrain. Stepping into the elevator, we advance to the upper floor; him standing breathtakingly close to me and the sudden desire to feel his skin sparks inside me.

As if he could read my mind, Harry rests his palm on my lower back. I flick my gaze upwards only to be greeted with a chaste kiss on the lips. He ushers us into the outlet of H&M, going directly to the male section. His hand not leaving my back as I follow him silently.

"You can look around; it's going to take a while here." He informs, his palm teasingly sliding down my back. My eye flick up at his face feeling how he went cautiously low with his touch. A gasp leaves my mouth as he lightly squeezed my butt cheek. His left eye drops in a cheeky wink before turning away to look through the rack of garments.

I APOLGISE FOR APOLOGISING SO MUCH BUT MAN I GOT SICK AND THEN GOT WELL AND IT WENT BACK AND FORTH FOR 2 WEEKS LIKE THAT AND THEN I HAD SCHOOL AND IT CAME UPON ME LIKE A FUCKING BLITZ AND MY MOM IS ALWAYS LIKE STUDY YOU NOB AND I HAVE NO CHOICE. SO YEAH, I WAS GONNA UPDATE THIS MONDAY BUT BLAGH ILY GUYS.

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. maybe for a faster update...maybe. .-. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE love like 6.4k isnt a joke N KDFJNSFH THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH ILYSM. <3
New update coming on july 13th. :) yeah bby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4K 58
When the rain falls...
247K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
451K 7.8K 35
"Father forgive me for I have sinned" "I think you mean daddy" ~~~~~~~~~~ MATURE
1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1