Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

heated night

4.8K 116 35
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
DesiGirl95

Warning ⚠ - EXPLICIT CONTENT

***

Zoya has been watching him. Yes, alright. She is been aware of him, of his actions far too much than she likes to admit. Far too much then she wants him to know. And she knows he won't as it has been since morning he is on it.

Seducing her.

And it's working, oh boy it is.

Especially at work when she almost choked on her own spit as he touched her waist, moving his palm from one end to other as he got up moving out of the room. And it was deliberate, she knows it was, going by the smirk on his face when she had shuddered visibly under his cold touch.

She fanned herself when even minutes ago after dinner he had gulped down entire jug of water, his Adam's apple wobbling as the water went down his throat, his veins clearly visible and she had the intense urge to lick the water that drizzled down his neck, down his naked chest.

Yes, naked because he wore his double shirts today with buttons undone down his chest. And Zoya wasnt able to tear her eyes away, especially when he had bent down to kiss her ear right after saying "I am waiting for my kiss and so much more"

And as creepy as it sounds she has kissed him, just not when he was awake. It was that overwhelming moment when she was getting ready for bed, slipping under the duvet while he had dozzed off not long ago. She had spent next 30 minutes purely staring at him, calm and peace clearly visible on his face. She had bent down kissing his forehead smiling at him when her eyes fell on his pink lips and without a thought she had bent down,brushing her lips over his before pulling away.

She gulped taking her night gown in her hand before turning around as he had pulled his shirts off leaving him in only jeans.

She stared at that chiseled body of his, abs perfectly defined, specks so tight and beautiful that she wanted to run her tongue to just see if they are already hard as hers. She doesn't know, but Zoya has been in dry spell for so long and after marrying Aditya with all that was happening, her wants were the last thing on her mind. But now when everything is clear she is clearly out of the spell and more horny as ever.

Only Aditya has no clue about it as he walks towards her with a smirk hoping to get some reaction out of her because he wanted to do so much, especially today when she looked every bit ravishing in the blue saree she is wearing with the most skimmest blouse ever. The one that had him hard the moment he had seen it, that he wasn't able to move his eyes from, her cleavage showing when she had bent down to sign some forms on her desk.

All he wanted was to taste her. He is dying to do this for so long and he feels today he just can't control, feels like today he might make her succumb to him.

He walks eyes glued on hers as he moves to cupboard straight infront of her wrapping his arm around, pressing her to him as he gets his matching transparent shirt.

Her breathe catches in her throat at the close proximity, her fingers digging in the material of her night dress as he stands there, shirt in his hand. She looks up at him from underneath her lashes only to see his eyes on her chest. Blush spreads down to her chest coloring it pink as it goes up and down, sending shot of pleasure to his member.

He is so fucking turned on by her that it is unbelievable.

He grabs her elbow making her look up, he moves down whispering in her ear as he mumbles, voice hoarse with want as he says "Aur kitna tadpogi mujhe?"

Zoya with blushes looking down not before looking in his eyes, bitting her lip and that's it , he can't take it anymore.

She gasps as he pulls her lower lip from the clutch of her teeth saying "Don't do that. It's tempting, makes me want to do things you would never have thought of"

And Zoya wants to say she doesn't mind, that she is up for anything with him, that she wants him to do things to her that are unsayable. But all she does is blush and smile before running to the washroom.

He watches her hide herself shaking his head, a smile on his face that only wideneds when she says, peeking out of the bathroom from where she had came out last time only to plant a kiss on his cheek, "When I have stopped you?"

And he moves to her, entering inside making her laugh at his eagerness. She smiles at him taking her night dress putting it in the rack behind and he watches her back, so sexy as it stretches.

Not waiting anymore he moves forward and stops her as she removes her pin and is about to change into the night dress. She gulps as he whispers "Let me do this"

She nods slightly as the atmosphere goes wild and waits for him to move. He smiles, putting her hair on one side so that her whole back is visible to him and spreads his hand over her back brushing it down till her waist making her shudder as he whispers, although they are alone "You're so sexy Zoya"

She smiles looking at him, her eyes trailing to his lips and then back up at him. He turns her towards him pushing her more into him that she can feel him aroused making her gasp.

He cups her cheeks making her look at him as she moans his name "Aditya"

And he just loves the way she says his name, it's different than everyone else. It makes her sound so innocent, so cute and adorable that he feels like ruining her. He moves forward and she looks confused looking up at him taking steps back as she thought he would be removing her saree, that's what he volunteered for didn't he?

"Yeh kya kar rahe hein aap Aditya?" she asks as they enter the shower stall and he smirks at her, his fingers trailing down her neck leaving her cheek, gliding her skin before moves to her chest and then to her waist before holding her close to him.

"Pyaar" he simply states and she is sure her heart has never beaten so damn fast. She looks up at him, her mouth hang open as butterflies flutter in her belly as his hand moves along her waist, going to her plates. She is sure he will remove them out but to her surprise he circles her navel making her let out a small moan.

He smiles at her reactions, the one he was waiting for since the morning. Suddenly, her wet body flashes in his mind the time she had come to hide herself in his shower, had broken the shower handle making both of them wet. He remembers the way she had felt that time, water dropping down her as her hair had got tangled in his shirt.

And without a thought he stretches behind her, as they are in the same position again and turns on the tap cold water hitting them all at once making her shriek as she jumps "Aditya!!! What is this!?"

She tries to move out and away fearing her saree will get all wait but he stops her, holds her waist and drags her behind before she can step out pressing her back to his front.

Water glides over them their breathing erratic as he moves her hair out wet lips touching her ears as he kisses her, fingers digging into her waist to keep her at one place and she is already wet down there, so so wet that she feels like she will burst without him doing anything to her.

He whispers, voice hoarse making her moan at the arousal dripping from each of the syllable "You make me crazy Zoya. So so crazy"

He takes her earlobe in his lips sucking them softly, the water from the shower dripping down his lips plus the once on her skin, sucking them all and it's hot, so so hot that she moans, every suck sending shocks through her.

She archs her back resting her head on his shoulder as he continues with his ministration. She puts her palm on his cheek before turning around making him leave her ear with a pop without any space between them.

She could feel him hard and it makes her proud that she is the only reason.

As soon as she turns he dips down not waiting anymore and kisses her, savouring the feel of his wet lips as they move along his, cold water mixing them as they only feel hot.

Soon her tongue knocks on his lips making him groan at her forwardness and he quickly obliges opening his mouth before gliding his along with hers. They both get lost into each other sucking each other's face like there is no tomorrow hands all over, trying to trace every inch of skin before Zoya pulls away, Aditya following her lips making her giggle.

He smiles eyes closed before opening them to look at her, so beautiful. He slowly removes the traces of hair from her face making her stop and look at him, her brown eyes blown out with desire and he has never seen anything so beautiful.

He runs his finger down her cheeks to her lips, tracing it over her neck to her shoulder before he halts. Zoya is already breathing heavily as she gets lost under his touch,looks down to see as he delicately takes the plates off her shoulder sliding them down.

His eyes are glued to her moving chest, rising up and going down with each breathe she takes, the skimmy blouse clung to her like a second skin, her hard nipples visible through the now wet blouse. And he can only say she looks like a goddess.

She watches her heart beating wildly as he has not moved an inch, his eyes locked on her chest and she squimers under his intense eyes, feeling vulnerable yet turned on like no other. She licks her already wet lips waiting for him to do something, anything but he is all stuck, mesmerized by his wife.

She is about to call him that he moves, his hand pulling the sleeveless blouse off her shoulder, sliding it down. He watches hypnotised as the water dripping from her neck and jaw, travelling down her cleavage and he has this urge to lick it suck it and he does. Plants his mouth on her collarbone making her grip his shoulder tighrly as he sucjs hard making her moan at the sensation.

But he is not done yet, pulling away he pushes her behind till her back hits the wall and she whispers "What are-" but is cut off as he removes the button s of her blouse, tracing his thumb down her cleavage line before removing the excuse of the cloth.

She grabs her jaw pulling him up and kisses him softly smiling into his lips as she feels his lips curve. She moans as he thumbs her hard nipple twisting it and she leaves his lips, throwing her head back on the wall as she moans"Adityya.... "

He watches her, his heart beating wildly as she succumbs to his touches all wet infront of him, breathing erratcily as she moans eyes screwed tightly shut when he grabs and pulls her nipple.

Unable to resist anymore he plants his lips back on her chest, this time on her cleavage sucking the water droplets off. He moves his lips towards her left nipple sucking it softly as his hand continues to play with the other, now cupping her boob squeezing it tightly making her head spin as she moans loudly than before,her fingers digging into his elbow.

He keeps sucking fast and deep, she moves along with him her fingers now in his hair pulling it up and he groans at that, only sucking. He pulls away slowly now taking out her plates leaving her in only skirt as her saree falls down around her feet.

She traces his specs, circling his nipple and he pulls her to him, their naked chest touching each other eyes locked to one another "You're so beautiful Zoya"

"I love you Aditya" she replies making him smile as he feels his heart would burst because this is the first time she has clearly said those three words. He cups her huge buttock squeezing them pulling her into him and she closes her eyes feeling his hard member gliding on her.

She reaches down trying to remove his jeans and Aditya stops her "Zoya, itni jaldi kya hai?"

She narrows her eyes at him as he teases her winking at her but obliges anyways, removing his jeans and underpants in one go before kicking them away leaving him completely naked infront of her.

Her eyes widen as she sees him now scared how he is going to even fit in her. Looking at her big eyes he chuckles pulling her to him removing her skirt leaving her in only her panties.

His eyes glide over her curves and he roams his hand over her buttock not believing this is all his to touch, to kiss and to stare. He starts kissing her neck, taking her one leg and wrapping around his waist their lower regions brushing along each other and Zoya feels her juices dripping down her legs. She curls her nails on his shoulder as he traces his finger down the middle of her buttock before he begins to rub her his fingers teasing her clit making her moan audibly loud.

"Aditya pleaasssee" she whispers again and again and he is not a bad husband he thinks, he will surely make each of his wife's wishes comes through pulls down her panties in one go before pushing her to the wall. He wraps her leg again around his waist before pushing inside her. Their wet bodies and juices that have been dripping down acting as a lubricant.

She moans loudly, her eyes rolling back as she rests her head, moving along with his each thrust. She curls her other leg over his as he begins to move faster their forehead touching. His eyes are on her breasts that juggle with his each thrusts and he cups them squeezing them hard making pleasure shoot her every nerve ending as she feels his big member inside her, gliding in her vagina while his hand is playing with her breasts.

She is in heaven she thinks when he pulls her closer by the waist kissing her slowly and softly as oppose to the way he is ramming inside her.

As he moves faster inside her sending her into oblivion, only loud breathe coming from their mouths as their lips brush each other's.

She pulls him closer to her, curling over him as he hits her spot inside her and she is shaking as she orgasms, loudly calling his name as she comes, comes and comes.

Her mind is all blank as she feels him thrusting harder, sending sparks down her now sensitive region and she comes again this time with him. Their juices running down their legs as she pulls him for the kiss, moving her lips against his, before sucking his lower lips softly as they come down from their high.

He pulls her up, still inside her wrapping both of her legs around his waist as they continue kissing. He moves inside slowly making her smile into his lips before he pulls out when she whispers, tearing her lips only a little "sensitive"

She wraps her arms around his as he stands below the shower, cleaning them both.

Moving out they both get dress eyes locked on to each other already knowing they are going to remove them again.

As Zoya is about to move out of the washroom, Aditya pulls her hand stopping her. He smiles bending down to kiss her which she returns softly smiling. Her smile only getting bigger as he whispers "I love you so much"

And that is all she needs forever and ever, his love for her. So, without wasting anytime she presses herself on him pulling his neck down to kiss him and it all starts again.

***
Next up!

> Hate Marriage
> Jenny Jealous
> Sahir x Maya
> and one more I can't think how to name!

Anyways, I am listing this to keep a track and also to update. If I write this, It will make me definitely post this cause I already told you guys (it's just a thing to get myself to update lol)

These are the ones coming up soon.

Others will be up later :)

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 166 16
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...
49.5K 2K 19
When life gives you second chance then believe in it and took it. There is already one person, your soulmate waiting for you. You just need to identi...
35K 2.1K 19
Zoya has lost her memory and wants to leave but Aditya wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their lov...
53.2K 2.7K 40
Adiya love story Peep in to know more