Back Into Your Arms

By whitedandelions001

[COMPLETED] #Ranks : #14 on 30/11/18 (category : Ex) #17 on 29/6/19 ( category : adultromance) #57 on 29/6/1... More

Just a note
CAST
Chapter 1 : Games (PROBLEM)
Chapter 2 : You (ON THE FLOOR)
Chapter 3 : Wife ( LOVE RUNS OUT)
Chapter 4: Promises ( KISS ME)
Chapter 5: Boss ( BETTER)
Chapter 6: Dinner ( YELLOW FLICKER BEAT)
Chapter 7 : Ring On It ( PUT A RING ON IT)
Chapter 8 : Simple ( DIAMONDS)
Chapter 9: Engaged ( TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE)
Chapter 10: Trip ( MIGHT BE DEAD BY TOMORROW)
Chapter 11: Ride ( LOVE ME NOW)
Chapter 12 : Kids(NEW ROMANTICS)
Chapter 13: Fiance ( LIKE HOW IT FEELS)
Chapter 14 : Jerk (ENCHANTED)
Chapter 15 : Tickles (MAPS)
Chapter 16 : Wild (RUN AWAY WITH ME)
Important A/N
Chapter 17 : Back (HOME SWEET HOME)
Chapter 18 : Two Weeks (SUGA SUGA)
Chapter 19 : Help (ARMY)
Chapter 20 : New Leaf (TWENTY TWO)
Chapter 21 : Run away bride (STAYIN' ALIVE)
Chapter 22 : Burps and Farts (BLAME)
Chapter 23 : The Wedding ( A THOUSAND YEARS)
Chapter 24 : The Family Dinner(CONFIDENT)
Chapter 25 : Hurt me (BREATHE AGAIN)
Chapter 26: Two birds (WE ARE NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER)
Chapter 27 : Confrontation (SORRY)
Chapter 28 : Emily (NEW PROBLEMS)
Chapter 29 : Daddy (IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT)
Chapter 30 : A friend (AMERICAN IDIOT)
Chapter 31 : Hungry Eyes (ME TOO)
Chapter 32 : Crystal (NEVER SAY NEVER)
Chapter 33 : Love Finally (BETWEEN THE NIGHT)
Chapter 34 : Hawaii (HOTEL CALIFORNIA)
Chapter 35 : Ruin Me Tonight (PILLOWTALK)
Chapter 37 : Woman with a Scarf (EYES ON FIRE)
Chapter 38 : Help You Forget (MOUTH TO MOUTH )
Chapter 39 : Blue Socks (ANOTHER LIFE)
Chapter 40 : The Date ( WHEN ITS ALL OVER)
Chapter 41 : Saving Grace (LAY ME DOWN)
Chapter 42 : Funeral ( OBLIVION)
Epilogue (INTO YOUR ARMS)
Where you goin'?(Announcements)
The Left Broken Wing
BONUS CHAPTER 1
BONUS CHAPTER 2
"I didn't want to publish BIYA...." + About Me

Chapter 36 : Jellyfish Stings ( I LIKE IT )

7.4K 184 10
By whitedandelions001

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch

I like it , Cardi B
*
*
*
Present
I felt someone stroking my hair. I immediately jerked my eyes open, fearing that it was some pervert thief. I mean, of course not only do I have a thief in my house , but he's also a pervert one. Way to go inner-me! I was thinking about ways to kill the owner of the hand on my head or strike out. But, then I remembered last night.

Every single bit of it came crashing to my mind.

I turned around to find if he's who i think him to be . And yes, so he was. Liam was looking at me with the honey orbs of his.

"Good morning.", he whispered.
"Morning", I smiled, "What time is it?"
"Nine."

"NI- Oh wait. I'm on vacation.", I face palmed myself for being so stupid.

He chuckled and said, "You really are something."

"Come on. Others must be awake and I really want to enjoy the beach tonight.", I said and lifted myself up when I felt a searing pain in between my thighs.

Oh shit.

"Liam, I think-"

"What? Are you okay?"

"I can't move my legs."

"You're sore", he said and his eyes darkened, probably indicating lust.

"It's nine in the morning and we are not doing it again!", I shook my head.

"At least pull down the sheets and let me see where you're hurt.", he chuckled.

I reluctantly pulled the blankets down and to my horror I saw something I hadn't seen before.
My inner thighs were peppered with hickeys and my V was a bit reddish in colour.

"Do you think its normal?", I stuttered. Liam and I had sex only once and that was two years ago. So, practically thinking, this was my second time. And the results were nothing like the first's.

"Of course, honey. I mean, I was a bit rough last night-"

"A bit?"

He poked one bruise and said, "Does it hurt?"

"No.", I said realising the same.

"Well then , no big deal."

"How will I wear my bikini?", there  went all my dreams of swimming in the ocean. I mean , you're in HAWAII!!

"I'm pretty sure you have concealers, don't you?"

That's right!
"I love you so so much", I said satisfied with the idea. I moved a bit to kiss him and the pain surfaced again.
"But my legs hurt.", I whined.
"And I happen to know the perfect remedy for it.", he said and picked me up bridal style. He took me to the bathroom and made me sit inside the bathtub.

"Now what Sherlock ?"

"Patience !"

He brought in a bowl filled with warm water and a wash cloth.
"Spread your legs."

"Liam, I said not now."

"It's for the hickeys."

"Oh.", I blushed and spread my legs, showing my bare womanhood to him.

"Unless yo-"

"Just do it!", I smacked him and looked away, trying hard to hide my blush. He dipped the cloth and pressed them on the bruises, whilst massaging the area to increase blood circulation.

After doing it for a few times, we heard someone enter our room.

"LIAM ! ASHLEY!"

"Isn't that Theo ?", Liam asked.

"Oh my god, I'm naked! He can't come inside!", I panicked. The last thing I'd want is for Theo to see me naked.

"What is it?", Liam yelled.

"Oh so you're in the bathroom. Where's Ashley?", Theo asked.

"Umm.....hey?", I shouted so that he could hear.

"YOU BOTH ARE IN THE BATHROOM?!" , Theo yelled.

"What do you want Westwick?!", Liam yelled, clearly irritated.

"Just wanted to let you know that breakfast is served. And the girls wanted to get a dip in the ocean. Y'all fine with the plan?"

"Yeah! Count me in!", I shouted all excited.

"Okay then. I am leaving."

"Oh wait Theo! My bikini is with Miranda. Can you get that for me?", I said.

"Sure.", he said  and we heard the door close.

"Wanna take a shower together ?", Liam smirked.

"Only if it doesn't lead to us heating the bed.", I smiled. Liam came down and kissed my temple.

"Theo is taking long . Here, grab my shirt. I'll go and get your bikini. ", Liam said and I got up.

My legs still hurt a little, but not that much. Let's just say, now I can walk.
I pulled over a big shirt of his and we both got out of the bathroom.

"THEO IS HERE!" , we heard Theo shout as he entered the room with his palm over his eyes.

"THEO HAS THE BIKINI!"

"THEO HAS HIS EYES CLOSED!"

"Alright stop!", Liam snatched away the two piece and pushed him out of the room as Theo snickered.

"Remind me why we took him again?", he shook his head and put it down on the bed.

I laughed and went to change into the bikini.

The criss-cross pattern was fantabulous! It was best one I had in my collection. I quickly applied some concealer over the red hickeys and was really happy with my work. God bless whoever invented concealers!

Stepping out, I pulled on a white cotton top to cover up and saw that Liam had already dressed himself into half pants. His delicious abs were on display and I unconsciously licked my lips.

"Delicious isn't it?", he chuckled.

"Whatever Anderson."

Both of us went outside and saw others already on the beach playing volleyball.

"Hey girl! Wanna join?", Emily shouted.

"Oh hell yeah.", I laughed.

"Let's do a boys versus girls challenge. Who ever looses does whatever the winning team tells them to do.", Lucas piped.

We all agreed and I went to check up on Miranda whilst Lucas made everyone clear on the rules of the game.

**********
After two sets

"THAT IS A BLOODY FOUL!", I yelled.

"Yeah! You touched the ball twice!", Emily shouted too.

"I did not!", Theo yelled.

Yes
He
Did.

"You're such a bad liar.", I shook my head.

"It's okay Theo. Let them have the point. We won the first two sets anyway.", Lucas laughed.

"Technically meaning, we've already won the match. Thank us for being kind enough to play this set too.", Liam said.

I rolled my eyes and served the ball. These jerkheads!
The sun wasn't helping me at all to cool down my temper. I pulled off the cotton shirt, which was drenched in sweat.

I got back in position when I saw those hungry eyes once more. Oh I think I have a plan!

I pulled my hands closer , which pushed my boobs together and the cleavage would visible even to a blind man. I directed the ball towards Liam , which hit his head and we got a point!

"That is cheating!", Lucas said.

"YOU ARE CHEATING WITH YOUR BOOBS! Not fair Ashley!", Theo crosses his arms over his chest.

"What? It's hot, duh!", I fanned myself and winked at Liam.

After the last set

"I can't believe we won all the sets.", Liam said.

"You're so full of yourself.", I said angrily, " Come on girls. Let's go for a swim."

I was immediately pulled back into a bare chest, "Hope you remember the deal.", Liam said.

I pulled away, still angry at the boys and linked my arms with Emily and Miranda. I heard him chuckle and we soon went inside the cooling and calming blue water.

After an hour and a half , we all came out of the baby blue sea. God, that was calming.

"That was fun wasn't it?", Miranda said.

"Yeah", Emily and I said at the same time.

The boys were on the beach having beer and discussing whatever boys discuss.

"Woah Ashley. What the hell happened to your legs. ", Theo said pointing to my legs.

I looked down and saw that my concealer had washed away and my hickeys were on display. I looked in shock and quickly thought of something to dodge the awkward situation. The girls were checking the bruises and Miranda's eyes widened, "Oh Ashley, are these-"

"JELLYFISH STINGS!", I quickly said.
"Wait, really?", Miranda asked with a frown.

"Yup. I think. I- I mean, what else could it be ?", I gave a nervous smile.
Please buy it. Please buy it.

"Okay then. But do they hurt?"

"Nope. Not so much."

"I heard somewhere that they hurt like a bītćh.", Lucas said , still checking the bruise.

"Alright guys, let's give her some space. I'm sure she'll be alright now, if she carried those stings for an hour and a half.", Liam came to the rescue.

Everyone nodded and we went inside.

"By the way, hope y'all remember the punishment for  loosing the game.", Theo said and Liam smirked looking at me.

Boys will always be boys.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hey all! First off, I'm really really sorry for not updating any sooner. But I was really busy last week and also my practicals are starting next week.

And
I
Know
NOTHING

Curse the person who thought titrating liquids is going to get us jobs. It never does!

Anyway, I'm really sorry for being SO VERY LATE.

Please keep on voting and commenting guys!

Till the next update,
Love everyone one of you,
Candy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 14
WARNING: The first chapters of this book is a bit sensitive. it contains abuse, self hatred and rape. If you are not a fan of books like this, please...
5.8M 145K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
511K 9.4K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
79.7K 4.4K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." Najib smirked, pinning his hard gaze on her. "W...what do you mean?" Habiba's voi...