Misunderstood

sukhmani123456 tarafından

Jeerawat is a beautiful and rich actress in Thailand. While at a party her father drugs her and during her dr... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Cast
The Drugged Drink
The Accident
You Will Always Be With Me. No Matter What
A Beautiful Soul is Never Forgotten
They Meet At First
Life Is Short, Break Rules
I Will Be Strong
You Got to Forgive Like Nothing Happened
Someday Everything Will Change
Answers Need Questions
Hate and Revenge are Bad For the Mind
Cowards Die Many Times Before Their Death
A Phone Call Can Change Everything
I Didn't But I Did?
Lawyer Shmawyer
The Mother Has Called
Toy's and Children
Sticks and Stones
Sharing is Caring
The Curtain Has Unveiled
Happy Singles and Stuck Couples
Anyone but Me
The Mother of Misunderstandings
The Drunk And The Sober
Bad Karma and Good Karma
Don't Judge A Book By its Cover
A Video and a Videographer
Drop Down to the Ground
Agitation is the Key
*Not A Chapter*
Long Time No See

My Heart Is More Torn Than That Letter

443 9 2
sukhmani123456 tarafından

Piak POV 

 I needed to make it up to Chaiyan, somehow I needed to win him back or I might forever lose him and I won't let that happen, at least not while I'm around. During the last few days of shooting I attempted to make up to Chaiyan by going to set with him, giving him hugs and helping him with shooting, as much as I tried to be nice to Chaiyan he was just as mean to me. During the end of the last scene I was giving Chaiyan a cup of coffee but he rejected it and walked off, not giving up I run after him and hand him the drink, he doesn't grab the cup but instead clamps his hands together.

"Piak stop this,"

"Chaiyan, I am just trying to make it up for you know the whole Jee thing,"

"well Piak there is only one way I can forgive you," As I am processing these words from his mouth I stand in awe, how could he do this, I am with all my effort trying to make him happy to make it up to him and he still isn't satisfied with all my work what more could he possibly want, "I want you to apologise to Jee that is the only way, understood,"

I deafly stand there, shocked defeated of Chaiyan sentence, there was no way I was going to do that. Saying sorry to Jee would mean that I am the one who is doing wrong but I am not Jee is, she is the one who is stealing Chaiyan from me, Jee is the one  who is making me rogue, Jee is the reason why Chaiyan and me are fighting in the first place but he still wants me to give a reparation to Jee. Being so furious I storm off to the bathroom to sort out my thoughts. When I reach the mirror I take a deep breath and look at my reflection.

"Come on Piak you only have to say sorry and then Chaiyan will be yours, I mean you can quickly just say it and walk off you don't have to do anything else," As I was about to leave the bathroom Jee walks in and confronts me.

"you don't have to apologise to me Piak, what's done has been done, I've already forgotten about this,"

"stop pretending you care Jee, Chaiyan  already worships you,"

when I say those words Jee moves intimidatingly toward me and startled by her sudden change of expression I back away. Using both her hand she grabs my should dragging my face towards hers.

"Piak I think you should understand that I am type of person that only fakes in front of the camera out of set I am completely true to myself and everything I do is completely honest so stop judging me for something I am not, ok?"

"if you are so honest and polite then why are you having an affair with Chaiyan,"

She loudly sighs in exasperation and shakes her head, 

"Piak there is nothing between me and Chaiyan we are just friends and you know what after we finish the lakorn I won't ever see Chaiyan again because I won't have any reason to so you need calm yourself and stop doubting everyone,"

Just as Jee was about to leave I said to her

"how do I believe you,"

She turns her back and looks at me

"you don't have to believe me Piak because the person you should be believing is Chaiyan. Chaiyan isn't angry for me he is angry because he is annoyed that you don't trust him, you keep doubting him, that's why."

When she was opening the door I said something that I thought that I would never say to Jee in a million years

"I'm sorry Jee," Just like I pressed the pause button on the remote Jee freezes holding the door midway through opening. "But remember the only reason I am saying this is because I was wrong this time but if next time this is not the case then you these words will be the only thing you dont hear from my mouth." Again like I pressed the remote button Jee gives me one last look, opens the door and leaves and I loosen my self processing everything that happened.

********************************** 

Jee POV 

Being tired and hungry I still push myself to go and visit Tiew's orphanage and mum, I really didn't want to go but I knew that the children had been looking forward to seeing me all month and it would be such a shame to turn them down and I mean they are all such nice children. When I finally reach the mansion sized house, I knock on the door and almost instantly I hear a loud thundering through the other side and the door opens to bunch of children eagerly talking and shouting questions at me.

"Hello Khun Jee", "Have you bought us some toys?", "Can you play a game with us Khun Jee?"

I signal them to be quiet by placing my finger of my lips and surprisingly they obey. 

"ok children I have bought you all some toys but you have to be quiet so that Ma doesn't find out ok,"

With full anticipation the children nod their heads and start grabbing bags with contains the toys for them when all of them have received their toys, they start playing with them. After a few minutes of all the children playing with toys, Tiew's mum walks in and shocked at everyone playing with all these toys she makes all the children thank me for the toys and sits down with me to talk.

"thank you so much for all these toys Khun Jee all the children appreciate them so much,"

"it's fine Ma, these children are like my own so you have nothing to worry about,"

When me and ma finish talking about everything we possibly could, the children grab our hand and lead us outside to follow them. The children lead us to the into the backyard, where the chicken coop and start to grab the chickens eggs. When all the chicken eggs have been retrieved they place them in a basket and give them to me.

"Khun Jee please take these eggs from us as a gift for your kindness?"

I shake my head, "thank you so much children but I really cant take them from you," 

Like I didn't say anything at all, the children ignore me and place the basket in my hand and run of to continue playing. Just as I was about to shout out to the kids, Ma interferes.

"Jee please take the eggs, don't reject them, this mean a lot to the kids,"

"ok Ma, if you say so."

I put the eggs down and say to Ma,

"Ma, do you mind if I go to bath room?"

"no of course not Jee, take your time,"

Just as turned around Ma called me,

"Jee while your coming back from the bathroom can you take a quick stop in our library to grab a book from,"

"Yes, ok Ma" 

After I had gone to the bathroom, I headed to the library to retrieve a book at Ma told me to do so. When I reached the library, I grabbed a book that I thought Ya would like but before I could leave I stumbled across a box the box contained pieces of paper that seemed like letters. At this point the sensible thing to would've been to just ignore the bus on continue on, but because curiosity got the better of me I picked up the letter and started reading. 

Dear Sathit, 

It has been a long time since we have talked, but I just wanted to remind you that I definitely haven't forgotten about you. You are the love of my life and one day I am planning to marry you when you finish law school. I am an empty book and you are the pencil that writes in it, fulfills the books and makes it not empty inside....

Before I could continue reading the letter I heard a voice shouting at me,

"Jee what are you doing?"

It was Sathit, why was he here? I mean out of the all the times that he has showed up for no reason this was the worst. Just looking at Sathits face I knew he would never forgive me for this, I mean he has no reason to, I've already killed his girlfriend and now I am snooping around his girlfriends house and reading her personal notes. 

I try to hide the letter but it was too late, Sathit had noticed and he immediately came rushing to me, he attempted to snatch the letter out my hand but because my grip on the letter he ended up ripping the letter into two pieces. Shocked and startled at what just happened he drops the ripped the letter and grabs my shoulders. 

"what are you doing here Jee?"

"I was just grabbing a..."

"why don't you just get out of my life, you have already killed my girlfriend now you want to destroy the last of her that I have, seriously?"

A small tear starts to form on Sathits face and to wipe it off he lets go of me. Knowing that I should probably leave, I grab the door to exit but quickly Sathit grabs onto me.

"where do you think your going? you have to repay for what you've done,"

Using his might he pushes me in the corner of the door leaving an open cut on my forehead. Though I knew that I was bleeding I started shouting at Sathit.

"Khun Sathit stop this! I did not intend to rip your letter and in fact you were the one who ripped letter so stop putting all your anger on me,"

Immediately after saying those words, I exit the room leaving Sathit confused and angry.

OMG finally I have finished this chapter, it has taken me so long to and I apologise for the lateness. This chapter has almost 2000 words so I would really appreciate if you guys make sure to vote. Thank you so much to JennyQuio5 for following me. Shout out to amruthasadhana and ineedsubtatetles for voting on this story and user71383955 for adding this story to their reading list. Last but not least I would like to acknowledge pulipatilakshmi for voting on every chapter of this story and following me you have shown everyone what a true active user is and I do not know how much I can thank you. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

214K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
152K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
571K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...