Emperor's Pampered Cannon fod...

De Tahi18024

Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she... Mai multe

What!!!!!! Did I really transmigrate?
Why is it so hard to get a divorce?!
Mission Divorce:First attempt
Feathermade Tampons
Bathing together
Jealousy is in the air
As Long As You Talk to Me
Only you can't
Home, Sweet Home😍
Wait for me
I have my plans
All the poor Chu Chus'
Sweet Tortures
Let's not give it a title 🙂
Join me in every dinner
I know!
Fateful Night
Here Comes Drama!
Maid? Or not?
As you wish,my Queen
Bump,Bump
Pork Soup,Here I Come!!!!
Something really fishy!!!!
Let Her Go!
I need her.Badly
Kidnapped!
Find Me If You Can
Message (full chapter)
Transmigrator no.2
Not Meant To Be His
The first kiss
Make Over
Mahajong (full Chapter)
Blind Love
Entangled
Find Her!
And now, we flee!
A kiss
I want to run away!
New Twist
Helpless bunny in the lion's den
The first night

Auditory Hallucination

23.9K 737 59
De Tahi18024

They reached their destination after an entire day of journey.

"Why the carriage runs so slow?" she mumbled tiredly.

"It is the fastest vehicle these days" A maid replied.

Whaaaat! Bullet trains, your ancestor is not impressive at all. Sigh'

It was dawn when they reached, Gongsun Li couldn't get a wink of sleep due to the jerking of that bloody ancestor of a bullet train. However, when she thought she could get sleep, she was called to the king of the chamber. So hateful!

When she was about to knock at the chamber's door drowsily, Someone whispered behind her ears,

"No matter what you do, remember your life is always on the line."

Gongsun Li instantly turned back to see who it was. "Who is there?" she asked to no one.

"I am your subconscious, you idiot!"

"Eh? How come you are back?" she asked her subconscious.

"I can't afford to lose my existence when you die in the hands of that emperor being your pathetic foolish self!"

Selfish!!! Even her subconscious only thinks of itself. True, the world has no mercy at all, tears'!

Taking a deep breath, she knocked at the door. After some time, the chamber doors opened wide, and a heavenly sight appeared before her eyes.

Zhu Zhen was indulged in studying the thin white robe draped all over his body giving a drool-worthy view of him. Eyes down, checking out the papers, sitting with a straight back he was nothing less than a greek god. suddenly, Gongsun Li felt a sense of loss. If only, if only she had a camera right now, she could capture a perfect front cover of any well-known magazine, Sigh'

Feeling an intent gaze, the emperor turned his head to her side. Caught off guard, she bowed instantly and blurted,

"Your highness, jianqie (this lowly concubine) is at your service"

"Hmm," the king gave a slight nod and again indulged in his study.

Gongsun Li's eyes started twitching.

So hateful! so hateful! If he didn't need her, why did he summon her here? Her precious beauty sleep was disturbed!!! sob sob'

Seeing that she was still standing there like a statue, the king raised his perfect thick eyebrows at her.

Dumbfounded, she tilted her head with confusion.

Watching her foolish expression, the king murmured, "fool!" and ordered her,
"Brew tea for Zhen."

Eh? Okay, she could do that. Gongsun Li went to the tea table at the corner of the chamber and started brewing tea. She was trained all about the emperor's preferences, so she made it perfectly.

When she took the tea to the emperor, he was still engrossed in those papers.

"Your highness, your tea."

Zhu Zhen took the cup and started sipping while checking out the papers. Noticing his little concubine was still standing there, he looked at her face, his lips curving upwards unintentionally.

'So, she wants appreciation.' He thought.

"The tea is good"

"Eh?"

Gongsun Li felt like she was on cloud nine. To receive appreciation from the emperor, was not a little achievement. Her eyes sparkled and a huge grin appeared on her face.
"Really? The tea was good?"

But the king didn't even lift his eyes from the papers and avoided her as if he didn't hear the question.

Maybe, I heard wrong.

Shaking her head at her auditory hallucination, she took the empty cup and went out of the chamber. But what made Xian Xu(the emperor's closest guard present there) sweat fiercely was the huge rare smile on his majesty's face as He looked at the way Gongsun Li left.

👘👘👘👘👘👘👘

After two days passed, Gongsun Li understood her duties and the emperor's comfort.

At dawn, she had to wake up early and brew tea for the king, then she would prepare a hot bath for him, superintend his lunch in the kitchen, help him put on and off robes, then lastly make his bed.

Though she was careful and moderated, the king didn't praise her once. He was always cold and didn't care about her existence.

Sigh', he is not easy to please at all.

"Why would he be pleased? He has been served all his life like this, your service is not any special to him." Her subconscious sneered.

For the first time in her life, she agreed with her subconscious. She was right. Her service was nothing new to him. To curry favor with him, she has to do something more. Otherwise, the emperor wouldn't grant her a wish. Determined, she cupped her fist.

With an evil glint in her eyes, she vowed,
"Dear emperor, from now on I will serve you so well that one day you would be begging me on your knees not to serve you anymore, muahahaha"

Her subconscious, "........."

In a faraway chamber, the emperor suddenly hiccuped while he was in a meeting with his ministers. His hiccups went on and on.

Xian Xu laughed nervously at the dumbfounded ministers and patted the king's back and muttered carefully
"Hehe, Maybe someone is remembering his highness with passion,"

The king, "hiccup, hiccup"

The ministers, "..... "

......

The next morning, when Zhu Zhen opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the foolish face that haunts him in dreams nowadays.

Noticing the king woke up, G.Li managed to bring out her sweetest smile and brought out a thing from her sleeves. It was a wooden stick with some hairlike thing on its head.

"What is it?", he asked bewildered.

"It's a toothbrush, your highness."

It took her the whole night to make this brush.

Toothbrush, from now on It is I who am your father,(evil laugh).

All the toothbrushes bowed down together and hailed : Hail Lady Li, Hail Lady Li!

G.Li: okay,you all get up and praise me with the first word that comes to your mind about me.

All the toothbrushes together: "UGLY"

G.Li: "Ugly your mother!

All the toothbrushes: She is.

G.Li: You bastards!!

However, a sudden cough brought her out of her reverie, and Ladies and Gentleman, it was our almighty emperor.

"What will it be used for?"

For beating your ass.

"For brushing your teeth, your highness. Qie noticed your inconvenience in brushing your teeth. So Qie made it", She said with her honey-dripping smile.

See, How much I serve you! Now, come on, divorce me first!

The emperor didn't take the toothbrush and looked at her sheepishly. And Ladies and Gentlemen, That's how our Gongsun Li ended up rubbing the emperor's teeth with her own delicate hands, ew!!!

There was a brush in my hand, you idiot author!

Adorable author: still, ewww!

Gongsun Li : Go to hell!

Adorable author: I know you love me.

Nevertheless, after managing to control her nausea, G.Li went to prepare a hot bath for the emperor.

"Your highness, nu (this servant) prepared a bath for you"

Zhu Zhen nodded and she started undoing his robe.

Don't take it otherwise, I am just doing my duty.

What duty? She loves to undo his robes and admire his drool-worthy body every day. She has been shameless from the day she was born, hehe'

After undoing his robes, she prepared to leave the chamber.

"Where do you think you are going?" the king asked with narrowed eyes

"Outside the chamber, your highness. Your majesty is going to-"

The emperor cut her off and ordered as if he was ordering tea,
"Come and help me a bath",

Please, someone, call a doctor, My ears are bleeding.

Seeing her dumbfounded expression, a smirk formed on his lips.

"What? Zhen doesn't show body for free", the king retorted.

"What bo-body? Xiaonu never saw your majesty's body. My eyes were always closed"

Yes, closed with heavy locks on them. My eyes are pure, so pure that you could bath in them and all your sins would be washed, hehe.

"Tell me that after wiping your drool."

Drool! G.sun Li was caught off guard and hastily wiped her mouth.

WTF??? Her lips were as dry as the Sahara desert.

There.was.no.droooool.

You bastard emperor!!!!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

217K 3.7K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
298K 10.4K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
211K 12K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
20.3K 239 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...