COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

15. Dramatic Games

1.4K 60 104
By FearIsNotEvil

Heyyyyyy, minna-san!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.

2K?!

You really are the best people ever. I love you all!

Let's start the chapter!

-/-/-

DAY TWO - ERZA ADVENTURE

10:46 am

-/-/-

"WHERE AM I?!"

Gray jumped up as he hugged his pillow.

He looked around and sighed in relief. Everything was just a dream.

"Oh, you're awake," Jade smiled at him, approaching him.

"Wait, what?!" he yelled, grabbing Jade's shoulders.

"What?"

"Am I... in heaven?"

"Yes and no."

"What?"

He was really confused. It was possible that he died while going to Heavenward Cloud.

"And, that's not a pillow. Gray, you're hugging a cloud," she said.

"So I'm alive?!"

"Well, yes. We're here in Heavenward Cloud. Wendy made it," she smiled.

"Can you tell me the truth?!"

"Everything's real, you've been asleep for three hours, we're here in Heavenward Cloud, and you're alive. Calm the fuck down."

"Where is everyone?" he asked.

"They're all missing," she sighed worriedly, "I haven't got word from the others. We're all separated, and we're in another game. Looks like we're teamed up!"

"Oh," he blinked, "Let's think about the most unlikely pairings."

"Laxus and Wendy."

"Gajeel and Lucy."

"Natsu and Juvia."

"Okay, everything's settled," Gray said, "We just gotta find all of them and grab Erza and run."

"Welcome, Jade Greene, Gray Fullbuster," they heard a voice.

"Who's there?!" Gray turned around and so did Jade.

"Above you," they looked up and saw a shadowy man.

No, seriously, the man was in the shadows.

"I am Reginald Brown. I am the second-in-command of the guild, Tornado Requiem. We might work alone, but still, we are a dark guild. You better fear us, for the master does not know of your presence in Heavenward Cloud yet. So, in order to drive you away, we shall make you play a game."

"Damn you!" Jade yelled, "Seriously?! Who are you?! The Joker?!"

"No, I am Reginald Brown. I just said that, you idiot. If I could, I would flick you in the head right now."

"See? He IS the Joker!" Jade yelled.

"Ugh. What kind of idiots are you?"

"We're not idiots, idiot."

"CAN WE STOP ARGUING?! I am here to explain the game!" Reginald yelled furiously, "You people are worse than that pink-haired dragon slayer. He is such an idiot..."

'So, he's played everyone into the game,' Jade thought, 'Now I know he can't stand idiots. Heh.'

"Explain," she said.

"These are like the parts of the Infinity Clock. Find a part and once the four parts are found or are in possession of a human, you will be together, and we will show you the real Heavenward Cloud. After that... I don't know about you."

"Alright, we'll do it! What do the parts look like?"

"Well, they're pieces of a picture frame, so it would be easy to know," Reginald answered, "But, I am warning you, do not anger me. I can kill you off easily."

"Okay. Show us where we start."

"Good. Let us begin."

Suddenly, they were teleported to a mirrored room. The room was full of mirrors, and they could only see themselves.

"Your first task is to find the door. I shall take my leave."

Reginald's hologram left, and they began looking for doors.

"My ice can't solve this crap," Gray sighed, "Can your gemstone magic do it?"

"I don't really use magic these days... I do use Illusion Magic, though. But, it's pretty useless in a situation like this."

"Can you PLEASE try it?" he begged Jade.

"Fine," she touched the middle of her right palm and gemstone came out of it. Soon, her arm was gemstone-ized.

"Woah... it's like Elfman's Take Over," Gray said, "Are you a Take Over user?"

"No. Just gemstone."

"Is it Creation Magic?"

"You can say that," she smiled before swinging her arm around, smashing all the mirrors. All of them shattered, and they found a knob behind the shattered glass.

"That's so cool," he grinned.

"Well, don't tell anyone," she winked at him before the gemstone returned into her palm.

"We gotta run!" Gray turned the knob and they ran into the darkness ahead of them.

---

Laxus and Wendy

---

"This is such a stupid game."

"Calm down, Laxus-san. We'll find a way!" Wendy smiled, very optimistic.

"We can't find a goddamn knob, you know! We won't findin' the part, and it's gonna be twenty-five days before we even know it."

"Maybe one of these mirrors is a fake," she smiled.

"Oh, hello again!" Reginald waved at them, "I forgot to tell you that for each group, there is a different answer to the same task. Bye!"

"Fuck you."

"Laxus-san, what does that mean?"

'Great.'

---

Natsu and Juvia

---

"I'm so hungry!" Natsu yelled.

"Juvia wants to see Gray-sama," Juvia sighed.

They had already gone past the mirror room with Juvia observing the mirrors and Natsu choosing the right one.

"Hey," he turned around, his arms crossed, "You do know that Gray's in love with Erza now, right?"

"Natsu-san, where have I gone wrong? Please, tell me."

"Well, if you told me to be honest, I'd say you've become too clingy. And, maybe, seeing you with that silver-haired weirdo made him jealous, and decided to take Erza as his pretend girlfriend... and have fallen in love with her," he smiled.

[[WHAT?! HOW DID NATSU KNOW EVERYTHING?!]]

Juvia shook her head, "Gray-sama does not like Juvia, so he wouldn't be jealous of Lyon-sama."

"So, do you really like that Lyon guy?"

"He's kind and nice, but, Gray-sama..."

"Hey," he put a hand on her shoulder, "Maybe, it took a toll on him too. So, maybe, you should just let him have what he wants, because you already have someone that loves you for you."

'Gray-sama told Juvia Natsu-san was incredibly dense. Who is this person?'

"Then again, I just read that from Lucy's book! Don't tell her, okay? HAHAHA!"

Juvia sighed, smiling.

---

Gajeel and Lucy

---

Lucy sneezed.

"No sneezing. We can't get out of here, and sneezing makes it worse," Gajeel glared at her.

"Someone's thinking of me..."

"That's true. I always think of Levy, and when I do that, she sneezes and has snot in her book."

"OI, THAT'S BAD! I'LL TELL YOU TO LEVY-CHAN!"

"PLEASE, NO. SHE'LL DUMP ME."

"WAIT, YOU'RE DATING?!"

"Shit. Now, she'll really dump me."

---

Gray and Jade

---

"So, if Erza is in my place, what would the groups be, in your opinion?"

"Well, Laxus and Lucy, Wendy and me, Erza and Gajeel, Natsu and Juvia."

"Really? Wow, I never thought of it that way," Jade put a hand on her chin, "You got a good point there, my friend."

"Of course, I do."

"So, why do you love Erza?"

"Well... well, Erza was always there, behind my back, watching over me. She was always beside me, like in that gigantic lacrima in Edolas, and even when we were young, just nearby the river," he smiled, "In the Tower of Heaven, I wanted to save her so badly... but, you know... we're not... compatible. There would always be this side person that would barge in our lives."

"Wow, that's messed up."

"Have you fallen in love before?"

"No, it's boring. I prefer falling in love with cooking, though."

"Heh."

"This is the second test," Reginald appeared through a hologram again, "Well, now, you have to find a key. This key will lead to a door. Once you find this door, and get inside the room, the third test will begin."

"Where do we go?" Gray asked.

"We have set this thing up. You're in darkness, right?"

"Yeah," Jade nodded.

"Well, lights would come, and you'll see where you are eventually. You would have an hour to find this key, and you gotta be SMART. Really smart."

Soon, they found light, but just a little piece of light.

"Hey, this place..."

"It's a..." Jade put her hand on her mouth, shocked.

"It's a... graveyard."

---

Laxus and Wendy

---

"Good idea spitting on the mirrors, Laxus-san, although it was a bit gross..."

"Hehehe..."

"Second test," Reginald appeared to them, "Find a key and use it in another door. After that, the final test will begin."

"So, where do we search for this key?" Laxus asked Reginald.

Lights appeared and before them was a carnival.

"Just one hour, Fairy Tail."

---

Natsu and Juvia

---

"Ooh, it's a forest!" Natsu grinned.

"Great, I have to cope up with this idiot again... Anyway, find a key and a door. Use the key, enter the room and the final test would begin. You have one hour!"

"Damn it!"

"Worry not, Natsu-san. Burn down the trees, and Juvia will take care of the water."

"Alright!" he grinned and fist-bumped Juvia before running off to random distance.

---

Gajeel and Lucy

---

"A farm?! Are you kidding me, Reg?!" Gajeel yelled.

"It's Reginald, idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot, you are!"

"Can we please stop this? We're never gonna get to the second round..." Lucy sighed.

"JUST FIND ANY GODDAMN KEY AND USE IT IN A DOOR!"

"Any key?" Lucy grinned.

"Yes, goddamn it!"

She took out Virgo's key and used it on a random door. Soon, it was opened.

"Done!" she grinned, "I'll just get Loke to let everyone borrow his key for a short while!"

Reginald was frustrated. He failed that one.

---

Gray and Jade

---

"So, we don't get a key because Lucy would lose magic power?" Gray crossed his arms.

"Don't worry," Jade took a hair pin from her pocket and broke the door knob.

"Well, that was easy.

---

Reginald facepalmed as he watched everyone open the doors.

"I won't let you out," he looked at Erza.

"Gray and the others are winning against you," she wiped the blood streaming down her mouth, "Tornado Requiem will lose, Reginald."

"I would fail Master... grr, fine, I'll give you back to them, Titania," he said, "But, know this, we'll be back and we're going to crush you all!"

Erza smirked, "As if..."

"Before you can even leave, we'll take her," he pointed at a woman running around.

"No, anyone but her!" Erza yelled, "I did this not to hurt her!"

"Don't worry... We'll torture her more than we did to you," he grinned evilly, "This is Tornado Requiem, sadistic but real."

"Don't hurt her, please. She has suffered long enough!"

"I'll cut the test and let them get you in exchange for her," Reginald smiled, amused at the people twirling around his finger, "You are all at my command, even though Master hasn't come back. We'll absorb all of your magic power in no time and make the gigantic tornado spread all over Earth-Land, and even Edolas, and the Celestial Spirit World... One mighty tornado that would make us kings of the universe! Anyway, what was her name again? That woman?"

Erza had no other choice but to say the woman's name, but she didn't.

"Tell me now, Titania."

"Fine... her name...

Is..."

-/-/-

DUN DUN DUN.

WAHAHAHAHAHA! FEAR IS NOT EVIL, BUT I AM!

I'm gonna go eat food now!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...
79.6K 2.4K 33
[Gray Fullbuster Love Story] ~*Love is like ice.*~ If you heat it up, it melts. If you shatter the persons feelings, it shatters. But if you keep th...
97.2K 3.4K 34
DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't remember anything about your past, except your...
82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...