My Mafia Man

By xxdailydolanxx

#1 on mafia |12/4/19| #1 on sad |26/4/19| Ashton is next in line to become the Mafia Boss . Ella is a girl wh... More

"Youre already a stick"
"You will call me Mr. Carter"
"Are you going to help me or not"
"Oh my god , he feels something"
"Sudden change in feelings?"
"You'll be the death of me"
"Look at me"
"Your scars"
"I told him a secret"
"Complicated"
"Cared"
"You need to run"
"Ashton Carter"
"Miss.Mathews"
"I dont need help"
"You dated Ashton Carter ?!"
"I still love you"
"Would it be worth it?"
"17 again"
"It shows weakness"
"You're still going?"
"You"
"Like Ashton does with you"
"Understood!?"
"I did"
"Broke a cup"
"No one hurts Ella"
"Beautiful as ever"
"Weakness"
"Cuddly bear"
"I miss you"
"Gill and Ashton"
"No i'm fine"
"Just a little"
"Fuck sake"
"You promised"

"E this is bad"

189K 5K 4.4K
By xxdailydolanxx

I opened the door and my dad was in the same place from this morning. I rolled my eyes .

I walked upstairs and lay down in my bed . I took out phone and texted Maddie . "I'm suspended , pray for me" I texted her .

I walked downstairs to get a drink and I froze as I watched my dad sitting up reading my suspension letter . His cold lifeless eyes looked at me . "Come here" he said coldly . "No dad I'm sorry" I said begging him . "COME HERE" he roared .

I hesitantly walked over to him . He stood up and towered over me . He grabbed me by the throat and threw me against the wall. I whimpered as he walked over . "YOU SLUT" he roared as he bounced my head off the wall . I fell to my knees . "I'm- he punched me across the face . I lay on the floor weakly. "I DONT PAY FOR YOU TO BE UNGRATEFUL YOU LITTLE SHIT" he yelled . I sobbed on the floor as she kept kicking me and punching me . He forced me to stand up . "You ungrateful little bitch" he said holding my head against the wall .

He broke a glass bottle and picked up a shard from the broken pieces. "Dad no please , PLEASE" I yelled as he picked it up . He grabbed it and stabbed the shard into the side of me. I screamed in pain as I dropped to the floor . My dad just left .

I pulled the shard out of me and curled up into a ball on the floor shaking as I bled .

Suddenly after like 20 minutes, Maddie ran in . She saw me . "Ella" she said shocked . I didn't say anything. "Come on" she said helping me up . I winced in pain as she took me to the bathroom . I groaned as she put disinfectant on it . "E this is bad" she said . I didn't respond. How could I .

She wrapped me up and examined my bruises . "You need to leave" she said looking at me . "I know , I have to , but I can't" I said . "Why" she said . "Mason , I'm not letting him live the life that I did" I said shaking my head .

"Ok" she sighed . "I'm going to help you to your bed" she said . She gently lay me down . "Be in school tomorrow" she said . "What" I said . "It's better than you being here" she said . I nodded .

I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up it was dark outside. "5am" it read . "Shit Mason" I said quickly sitting up but regretting it immediately. I groaned as the pain shot through my body . I slowly sat up and got dressed .

I walked into Masons room to see that he asleep in his room . "I love you baby boy" I said softly stroking his cheek . I walked downstairs and dad was no where . I cleaned up the broken bottle and blood and skipped breakfast.

I sat on the couch and Mason started to cry . "Shit" I said slowly getting up . I went upstairs and Mason wanted me to pick him up . I held him in my arms and his head rested on my shoulder .

I looked at my eye in the mirror . Nice, a black eye. I'll just say I fell .

I walked to school in pain . I walked to class and as I was walking to class I seen Veronica kissing Jackson. Ew I thought pretending I didn't see him. "Hey you" Veronica yelled . I turned around . "Me" I said raising my eyebrows . "Yes you" she scoffed . "What" I said . "Don't come near Jackson or else" she said . "I wasn't going to , Incase you haven't figured out , im the one who dumped him" I said cheekily .

"Hm whatever" she said . "What happened to you're eye" she asked . "You don't give a fuck so why ask" I said to her . "Did your boyfriend do that to you" she pouted . "Firstly I'm single now , and secondly if he did he wouldn't be alive right now" I said getting annoyed. I walked away .

"Yeah I bet your baby daddy did that to you" she yelled down the hall for everyone to hear . I turned around . She looked at me and smirked . I walked up to her and slapped her across the face . Jackson's jaw dropped . "THATS MY GIRL" Maddie yelled cheering me on . I walked to class .

The day was finally over . I was so ready to lie in bed . I walked into my house to see my dad talking to two men . They were huge and muscly.

"Ella" my dad said . "Who are they" I said . "You belong to the Carters now" one of the men said . "Carters as in the Carters" I said stumbling back slightly . "Yes , the mafia , we would like you to come with us" the other guy said . "YOU SOLD ME" I yelled at him . "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU SOLD ME" I yelled at him . "You're too much work" my dad said . "No" I said . "MASON" I yelled . Mason walked in . "Mama" he said jumping into my arms . "You're not leaving him here with him" I growled . "We only want you" the man said . "No" I said . "If you're taking me you're taking him" I said stepping outside.

I walked to the car . I seen Maddie look out her window . There was a black limo . I stood at it . The man grabbed Mason out of my arms . "MAMA" Mason yelled . "MASON" I yelled reaching for him but one of the men pushed me into the car .

"HEY" Maddie yelled as the guys got into the car . They immediately started driving. Mason was screaming in my dads arms . "YOU CANT LEAVE HIM THERE" I sobbed . "He will kill him" I sobbed . "I'm sorry miss , but we can't take him" he said . I sobbed in the back seat .

I lay against the window . I looked at all the buildings that were passing by . "Where are we going" I asked quietly . "Carters mansion" he said.

"What's your name" I asked them. "Alex and Hayes" they both said . "Ok" I said . I winced in pain from my wound from last night. "You ok miss" Alex asked . "Fine"I said .

We arrived at this massive mansion. It was incredible. I walked out and into the house . "Woah" I said as I looked around . There was two staircases along the walls leading up to the rooms .

"Welcome" a man said . "Is that who I'm getting married to" I asked Alex worriedly. He chuckled . "Alex , Hayes , good job" the man said . "I am Christian , leader of the Italian mafia" he said proudly .

What the fuck has my dad gotten me into ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Broken By

Teen Fiction

253K 4.6K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
15.5K 769 20
Nicklaus Swan begins his journey as a newborn vampire, with his two mates. The brunette boy was happy to start his new life. But, he was worried for...
522K 10.6K 62
Rois By S

Romance

209K 3.5K 46
Ashton is the bad guy at college, everyone fears of him. If he even glares at you, it's time to run. April has a harsh past and it's trying to get o...