Wild Pursuers // BTS Badboy!A...

De luvvjungkookie

[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew sh... Mais

Wild Pursuers (BTS x Reader)
Beware: Danger Zone
(1) How Men Control Themselves
(2) Sexy, Smart & Sinister
(3) Time For Fun
(4) Pretty Lips, Pretty Face
(5) Ignore That Bastard
(6) Sweat In Wet
(7) Kiss, Marry, Or?
(8) Into Bad Boys
(9) Dangerous Wolves
(10) Touch Me
(11) Bittersweet
(12) Lost Boy
(13) She's Not Mine Nor Yours
(14) Fight For Her
(15) Rain Touch
(16) Vulnerable To You
(17) Seventeen
(18) She Cares, He Cares
(19) Mystic
(20) Treasured
(21) A Reason To Win You Over
(22) Naughty Girl
(24) Stay With Me
(25) The Fireworks Show
(26) Warmth In Winter
(27) His Touch
(28) She's Not Yours To Hold
(29) Jealousy
(30) Found What He Wanted
(31) A Date
(32) Boy In Love
(33) Be Mine
(34) I Want You
(35) By My Side
(36) His Right To Be Jealous
(37) Him & Her
(38) I Love You
One Year Later
Q&A Answers
SEE YOU SOON!

(23) Friendship Flowers

5K 257 65
De luvvjungkookie

Wild Pursuers
::chapter 23::

FRIENDSHIP FLOWERS

•ღ•

-HOSEOK'S POV-

It was a fair, sunny Saturday.

Taehyung was driving my car. He was so focused, but the big smile on his face never faltered.

I remained silent.

I craned my neck to look at the backseat, where a bouquet of flowers rested. It was an assortment of flowers, flowers I didn't know the names of. I bet neither did Taehyung.

I slumped back in my seat and pursed my lips in thought as I looked out the window, the trees and the area looked familiar.

"This is the way to Jin-hyung's." I stated more than I questioned, Taehyung's smile only widened, "I know, but we're not visiting hyung."

"Who then?" I furrowed my eyebrows instinctively, my best friend then chuckled.

"Y/N."

My eyes widened for a split second.

Ah.

"Why the flowers at the back?" I asked. Taehyung's smile fell a fraction, and I realized...

"Why the flowers? Well, she's sick, silly!" Taehyung laughed.

That's not it.

"Yeah, I know that, Taehyung... but why did you feel the need to bring flowers?"

Taehyung's smile fell completely this time, and his eyebrows creased, like he was suddenly thinking.

Then I knew...

Taehyung abruptly started laughing, "Yah, Hobi-hyung, what a question! They're just friendship flowers."

Friendship flowers...

I didn't say anything in return. No words were needed to be said, he didn't realize, and I only knew.

Maybe it's better this way.

The car then slowly rolled to a stop. I looked out my window once more and saw a simple house, Taehyung called out, "We're here!"

Just for now.

•ღ•

-YOUR POV-

At the back of my head, I swore I heard the distinct ringing of a doorbell.

The headphones playing subtle music in my ears were removed by my hands and were placed meticulously on my bedsheets. I heard it clearly this time, it was indeed the doorbell.

I got up, wearing my house slippers on my way out of my room. As I reached the door, I unconsciously pushed my hair back a bit. Swinging it open, my eyes widened as my sight was greeted by a smiling boy and a serious boy, total opposites.

"Taehyung? Hoseok?" I asked with bemusement. For a second, me and Taehyung's eyes met, and his eyes were screaming something I didn't understand, maybe neither did he. But one thing was for sure, his gaze, sent goosebumps through my skin.

"Y/N, hi," Taehyung's gaze reverted back to his bubbly and happy one almost immediately. "See there, Taehyung, her expression is screaming that this is very intrusive. She didn't even have the slightest idea that you were visiting." Hoseok mocked with a bored expression, causing Taehyung to glare at his best friend menacingly.

I laughed, "Oh no, it's fine, I appreciate the visit. I admit it's a bit sudden, but hey, you're here anyways, why don't you come inside?"

Taehyung's eyes lit up once more, he then stepped inside excitedly with Hoseok following suit, only he had more caution in his steps.

"How's your fever, Y/N? You don't look too bad right now," Taehyung commented as his eyes roamed the four corners of my house, an amused expression sitting in his features. "Thanks, it's gone down a lot. I think I can go back to school by Monday."

As I finished my sentence, Hoseok said, "Hey, Y/N, I need to use the bathroom. Mind showing me the way?" I smiled in reply, "Down the hall, to the left. Tell me if you need anything." Hoseok nodded simply and strutted pass us and to the direction I told him.

Subsequently, Taehyung caught my eye because of two reasons: firstly, was the flowers behind his back, which I now saw since he was standing sideways, looking at something to our right; secondly, what he was looking at with a soft gaze made me stare in awe, the mantel shelf which had framed pictures of my family atop it.

His gaze was sincere as he picked up a picture of me when I was in elementary with my older brother. "That bucket hat was a real pain to wear back then, but my grandpa bought it so I had to wear it." I commented as I moved beside him, eyeing the same photos he was eyeing.

Taehyung chuckled, "You look really cute though," His voice was soft as he said it, and I swore I felt my cheeks heat up.

His eyes suddenly fell to a certain picture, Taehyung immediately bursted out in laughter, causing my cheeks to heat up completely for a totally different reason. "Y/N, this is adorable!" I shrieked at his comment and tried to grab the photo away from him, but he only raised his hand up, and it was completely out of my reach.

"No, give that back! It's embarrassing!" Truthfully, it was. The photo was me when I was learning how to walk. Our garden was all muddy during that time since it was the day after a night full of rainfall. Unfortunately, I fell into a mud pit when I lost balance. Kihyun-oppa was laughing hysterically and couldn't resist snapping a picture of a chubby me frowning, all-covered in mud as I was wearing nothing but diapers.

"No, it's not, Y/N. At least, I don't find it like that. Believe me, I had my fair share of pictures more embarrassing than this when I was a toddler." But Taehyung was still laughing, and I only pouted. "I mean, look at you here! You were so chubby before, I would squeeze your cheeks for hours!" Then he continued chortling like there was no tomorrow. This time, I crossed my arms and turned on my heel, stomping my way to the couch in my living room.

I wasn't really mad, but I wanted Taehyung to at least feel a tiny bit bad. It seemed to work since I heard the laughter die down as soon as I sat down on our cushioned sofa.

"C'mon Y/N, you can't be actually mad, can you? I was just joking! You know I do that." Taehyung said flustered, though still tried to hide it with a couple of nervous chuckles. When I didn't reply, I heard the photo frame being placed back on the mantel. "Y/N?" He said softly, he then sighed, "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't know I hit a soft spot. Please? Forgive me?" I heard footsteps approaching me and soon I saw Taehyung's figure standing before me. I turned my head away from him, I heard him breathe out heavily. Soon enough, I saw from my peripheral his figure kneeled down before me.

My eyes widened a bit when I felt his warm hands enveloping mine, which were rested on my lap. Unconsciously, my gaze returned to him. I felt my heart quickening up its pace.

"T-Taehyung?" I stuttered, "I'm sorry, Y/N," He started before bringing out the flowers that he held behind his back until now, I wondered if he still assumed that I didn't see them yet.

Placing them in front of me, I was enchanted by the sweet smell of tulips, the benevolence of orchids, the simplicity of white roses, and the ethereality of sunflowers.

Taehyung poked his head from behind the flowers and his eyes gleamed, "Here, friendship flowers!"

I took them and immediately placed them near my face and sniffed the welcoming aroma in. Oh, how was it heavenly.

"Friendship flowers?" I tilted my head to the side a bit and questioned, "Well, I didn't want to give the wrong impression and scare you off. Usually, flowers symbolized love, so I'll call these friendship flowers!" Taehyung scratched the back of his head, a small blush on his face.

I giggled, "I love them, Taehyung. I forgive you, and thank you for visiting me as well."

Taehyung's smile came back as his gaze returned to me, we held eye-contact for a bit until we heard a certain voice brimming with boredom.

"Go ahead and marry each other now, I won't mind." Hoseok deadpanned, both of us immediately jerked back to reality and faced away from each other.

Hoseok jumped on to the couch, right beside me, "Look, who's talking, were you marrying the toilet, hyung? What took you so long?" Taehyung snickered, squeezing in beside me to my left. This made me right in between both Hoseok and Taehyung.

"I got lost, mind you. When Y/N said "down the hall, to the left", I thought that was it. But no, it was more of "down the hall, to the left, straight ahead, to the right, into a corridor, down the hall again, and finally to the right." Of course I'd get lost! I had to figure that out all by myself." Hoseok exasperated, and I buried my face behind the flowers, embarrassed by my lack of directions.

"Speaking of directions, though," I started, trying to change the topic, "How did you two know where I lived? How did you two even know I was sick?" I looked at Hoseok and he scoffed, "Hey, don't look at me, I was just dragged here by Romeo over there."

I faced Taehyung with a curious expression and he buried his face in his open palm which rested on the arm of the couch. "I heard Namjoon-hyung mention it in passing that you were sick."

"Ha! That doesn't explain how you know her address! Stalker alert, am I right?" Hoseok mocked, Taehyung reached over me to hit Hoseok's arm.

Taehyung blushed as he covered his face further, "I asked your friend Jung Krystal, I just said I needed to give you something. I was worried she'd think I was a creep, but she was rather ecstatic to give me your address."

In my mind, I was cursing Jung Krystal, for meddling, yet again, with my relationship with Bangtan.

When I was silent for a bit, Taehyung rambled, "Of course, I was still unsure if it was really fine for her to give me your address, I thought you'd feel like I was invading your privacy as well. I also brought Hobi-hyung with me, since maybe you'll feel better if there was another person, not just some awkwardness between you and me—"

I started laughing, cutting Taehyung off, "Really, Taehyung, it's fine with me. I was just curious. My oppa is out and my mom has work so I'm all alone here. I appreciate the company."

Taehyung warmly smiled at me from this, "I need to put these flowers in a vase in my room though. Excuse me," I said as I got up, holding the flowers in my hands.

As I neared the door to my room, I heard Hoseok say, "Way to go, Romeo. That was smooth as hell." Before hearing a magazine flutter to the floor, probably indicating that Taehyung threw it at Hoseok.

•ღ•

On their way out of the door, Taehyung paused in front of me and politely asked Hoseok to get the car ready.

Hoseok's reaction certainly intrigued me, for he eyed me and Taehyung slowly and leisurely, before nodding, giving me a final farewell, turning on his heel, and leaving my house.

Taehyung smiled at me and reached out his hand, he was holding a white envelope, "What's this?" I asked and Taehyung smirked, "It's an invitation."

I frowned, my confusion deepening, Taehyung seemed to notice this, since he chuckled, "Well, specifically, a ticket. A ticket to a fireworks show this Friday. I want you to come. Our whole group will be there, though, if you're uncomfortable that's fine."

I opened the envelope and saw the aesthetically designed ticket that had a calligraphy font on a firework landscape art.

"This is a week before New Year's." I said, and Taehyung nodded, "I know, that's why it's fine if you can't come. You might me busy."

I shook my head with a warm smile, gazing up at Taehyung, "No, I wanna go."

Taehyung literally beamed at my reply, "Great! I'll pick you up on Friday then." He grinned and I smiled, "Can't wait."

Taehyung nodded and turned on his heel, two steps out of my door though, he turned back and approached me.

What he did next took me by surprise and made me blush.

Taehyung kissed my cheek.

As his lips left my skin, I held my cheek warmly with my eyes wide and my knees close to buckling.

Taehyung grinned before finally leaving, "Bye, Y/N, see you at school."

As he was entering the driver's seat of his car, he stopped to look at me one last time and smirk.

Meekly, I uttered, more to myself, "See you,"

•ღ•

a/n: wow Taehyung's making his move.

Oof, i haven't updated in a while. I'm so so sorry!!

Also... OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 29K READS :)) I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3

My birthday is coming up on Feb 24, so please help me reach 30,000 reads by then.

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE! <3

I love you all! xx

-Dream

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

414K 30.5K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
105K 5.9K 18
"Namjoon, I get that you don't feel anything towards me and I respect that, I truly do. But that doesn't stop me from feeling something for you. I kn...
300K 12.4K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
134K 4.7K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...