Jugheadxreader//meant to be

Autorstwa rawpizzaroll

literally wrote this freshman year and... i'm ashamed lol. this is ✨embarrassing✨ you and Jughead had been f... Więcej

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
150 READS!!!
Chapter 11
NEW STORY?!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
500 READS?!?!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (part 1)
Chapter 27 (part 2)
Chapter 28 🎂 (jugheads birthday finally)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Hey.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Part 1
Chapter 40 Part 2 (end of season 1)
DONT WORRY! THE STORYS NOT OVER YET
Chapter 41
yo

Chapter 23

424 8 4
Autorstwa rawpizzaroll

This is picking up from where we were in the last chapter so if you need a refresher go read the end of the last chapter...thanks!!

2921 words

We sit, huddled together, for a while. Makeup and tears running down my face. And a look of pure confusion and controversy on Jughead's.

"Y/n...I love you so much. I never meant to hurt you. Hell, I didn't even want to be with Betty. I was kind of...forced into it. And to be completely honest...I have no idea what me and Betty even are." Jughead says.

"She's good for you Jug. She will keep you out of trouble...meanwhile I will just drag you into it. I need to learn how to keep my feelings from you. I can't just keep breaking down like this." I say finally coming to my senses.

I slowly start to stand up, Jughead releasing me from his arms. "No. You don't need to hide anything from me." He says. "Don't you get it! I'm dragging you into this!" I say putting emphasis on 'dragging'. "I'm gonna ruin you! Don't you understand?!? I'm. Trouble." I say viciously pointing at my chest.

"Don't you get it!?!?! I'm not the girl next door. I'm not good. I don't wear high pony's and go cheer for the fucking football team. I'm damaged." I yell, tears streaming down my face.

"And you think that I'm perfect?! You aren't the only one that's damaged y/n! And you should know that I'm not looking for a perfect girl next door!" Jughead yells back. "Aren't you!?" I ask.

"I...I need to get home. Can we forget this? Please?" I ask. "Y-Yeah...I'm sorry..." he says. "Me too..." I say before walking away. I get into my truck and drive away, before I caused anymore problems. I drive home, consumed by my own thoughts. When I get home I immediately get in the shower to wash off everything that just happened. Why do I have to love him so much?

(A/N thing...ummm so here is the inspiration for the apartment...just so you have something to picture...🙂

Main room/living room:

Kitchen (which is connected to the main room/living room btw):

Bathroom:

Bedroom:

I tried to make it pretty neutral so it fits everyone's style...also you're welcome for not making it super emo like my apartment would be.)

I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I walk to my room and get into sweatpants and a (favourite band) tee shirt. I walk over to my bed and flop onto it, I pull out my lap top and start watching some netflix before I hear a knock on the door.

"Oh what the hell" I say as I groan and get up from my bed. "Yeah one sec!!" I yell as I walk-run over to the door. I swing open the door and see a very familiar face. "Archie Andrews." I say with a sigh of relief, "Y/n L/n" he says with that huge smile of his. "Come on in...!" I say as I step aside and he walks in.

He looks around the room slowly, "Wow, it's really nice in here n/n" he says. "Thanks...I'm actually pretty proud of it." I say. "So...uh...I don't wanna sound rude but...what are you doin' here Arch?" I ask, he chuckles. "Well there has been so much going on lately that I thought it would be fun to just...hang out. I mean you are still one of my best friends after all." He says still looking around.

"Unless your busy." He says looking at me again. "Actually just hanging out for a while sounds great." I say with a small smile. "Wanna watch some Netflix?" I ask pointing to the tv on the wall. "Sounds great." He says.

We both sit on the couch and I pick up the remote, turning on the tv and flipping threw the different shows and movies. "What were you thinkin' Archiekins?" I ask, "um...it's up to you.." he says. "...the office?" I ask. "Good choice." He says as I click on the show and it starts.

********

A couple episodes later I hear my stomach rumbling. "Hey Arch" I say and he looks at me, "Yeah?" He responds, "do you wanna make some spaghetti with me? I'm really hungry and I bought stuff to make it when I moved in." I say, "hell yeah!" He says jumping up and I just laugh in response. We walk into the kitchen and begin to boil the noodles.

********

We sit down with the food on the couch. Archie starts scarfing down the noodles and he gets sauce all over his face. "Hey Archie...you got a little sauce..right here" I say laughing and signaling his whole face. "Oh do I?" He says as he wipes a little off, he starts to get closer to me.

"You mean right here" he says as he smears it in my nose. I open my mouth in shock, I walk into the kitchen pretending that I'm gonna go wash it off but I sneakily dip a spoon into the pasta sauce. "Arch can you come see if there is any sauce left on my face." I say, "yeah" he says laughing. When he gets close enough I fling the sauce on his face.

It hits him right in the forehead and begins to drip down his face. I burst out laughing and quickly take my phone out and take a picture. "Oh my god!" He says and I just laugh taking more pictures.

"There's more where that came from." I say still cracking up. "Truce truce!!" He yells. "Okay" I say laughing. "Here" I say throwing him a towel. As he wipes off his face I post the pictures of him to Instagram with the caption:

'I win this time Archibald 😂'

********

"Hey n/n I should probably get going, tonight is the first night that Jughead is staying at my house" Archie says, "oh okay...yeah it's getting late anyways" I say. I stand up and walk with Archie over to the door. "I'll see you at school" I say as I open the door.

"Alright, remember I love you." He says smiling (AS A FRIEND DON'T GET IT TWISTED) "love you too Arch" I say giving him a hug,

"bye" he half whisper half says. "Bye" I say and he walks away. I'm about to shut the door when I see someone else standing down the hallway. Chuck. Ugh.

"What up y/n" he says in a stupid tone as he walks up to my door. "Chuck." I say, "what are you doing at my door." I say. "I was just visiting a friend when I saw a familiar face down the hall. Which just so happened to be you." He says grinning.

I hate that stupid grin. "Have a good one Chuck." I say as I slam the door in his face, locking BOTH of the locks. That dude seriously creeps me out. I roll my eyes and walk away. I go get some ice cream out of the fridge and go sit on the couch. Watching tv and eating until I fell asleep.

********

I wake up on the couch to my alarm. 5:00. "Great time for another great gay at school I say sarcastically and slowly make my way to the bathroom to get ready.

Today's look:

"Not bad..." I say into the mirror. I walk into the kitchen and start to make coffee. 7:00. Okay I have about 45 minutes till I should leave for school. When the coffee is done I take out a mug and put myself a cup, taking a small sip. "Jesus Christ on a boat this is good!" I say taking another sip. I hear a knock on my door.

I run to the door and open it right away to see Kevin standing there. "Kev! Come on in" I say as I skip off into the kitchen again. "Wow, you look like you just got tickets to go see mean girls the musical." Kevin says walking in. "This coffee is just really good." I say, "do you want a cup?" I ask. "Uh sure." He says. I take out another mug and pour him some.

I slide it across the island to him and he takes a drink. "That is really good." He says, "yup. I know. It's like...my only talent." I say laughing. I walk over by Kevin and we both sit down. We take out our phones and scroll through our social media's while drinking our coffee together every now and then showing each other certain things.

"Oh my gosh y/n what did you do to Archie" Kevin says laughing, referring to the picture I posted last night. "Oh yeah...long story short we almost had a food fight" I say chuckling.

"Wow...your post got a lot of likes.." Kevin says, "how many?" I ask. "230" he says. "Hm, usually I only get like 150" I say. (Yeah I know that's a lot for just some random teen but they live in a pretty small town so everybody knows everybody)

we finish our coffee at around 7:40. We get our stuff together before heading to school.

********

"You want Polly to feel loved and supported right?" Veronica continued on talking about a baby shower for Polly in the student lounge. "Yeah, but ideally by her own parents" Betty says. "So baby steps girl. Get Polly and your parents in the same room in a public setting where they can't fight, and viola, let the healing begin." Veronica states.

I shrug, seems like a good idea, "Am I expected to go to this thing?" Jughead asks. "Of course! You're Betty's boyfriend so..." Veronica says, my breath hitches as I breathe in and my eyes go wide. "Oh my god relax guys it's just a word that starts with the letter 'B'" Veronica says looking at Betty and Jughead who were, as usual, sitting next to each other.

My chest gets heavy, the kind of heavy that you feel right before you walk onto a stage or confess about something. The room goes silent and Veronica finally realizes why it became so awkward. "Oh...y/n I'm sorry I wasn't thinking before I spoke" Veronica says, "No, yeah! It's uh...it's f-fine" I say flashing a fake smile.

I stand up grabbing my backpack, "I actually probably have to work on the night of her baby shower...but uh...keep me posted" I say quickly rushing out of the room trying my best to look like I actually have to go somewhere.

"Bye guys!" I yell. I fast walk down the hallway, trying to keep the tears in. I start breathing heavily as I rush out of the building. At this point in the day it was almost lunch so we were allowed to go outside anyway. I sit at our usual table for lunch. Everyone should be here in about 15 minutes so I have some time to collect myself.

My breathing is still heavy as I take out my computer and open it. I start to work on some random article for the blue and gold to calm myself down. And this way when everyone gets here I look absolutely fine, but all the sudden I see Kevin walking over to me. That's really odd...he usually not out yet. "Hey y/n you okay? You kinda, left suddenly" he says sitting next to me.

"Yup just, uh, busy..." I say. "Yeah right" He says looking at me. "You're my best friend. I know when somethings wrong." He says, he's right. He can always tell when something's wrong. "It's just...I...it's stupid.." I say. "It's about what Veronica said isn't it." He says. "Why does my brain always make such a big deal out of everything that happens! I'm such a drama queen, Jesus! So my ex gets a girlfriend! I always act like it's the biggest shit in the world whenever he literally does anything." I say now looking at Kevin.

"Yeah Y/n. That's what happens when you love someone. You get mad over the small stuff. You can't deny the fact that you still love him." Kevin says. "I mean...it's Jughead. Jughead Jones. And it's always been Jughead Jones. And not only has it always been Jughead Jones It's always been Jughead Jones and Y/n L/n. Not Jughead and Betty. But you guys." Kevin says, also trying to process what our lives have become.

the fact that this is even a conversation is so weird. "This is so insane." I say in denial. Even though I'm not even sure what I'm in denial of because I know that I still love him and I know exactly what Kevin meant when he said that it had always been me and Jughead. "Is it? I mean do you remember when we were little and we always would say who we were gonna marry and plan our weddings?" Kevin asks.

"Oh my god. I do. Why were we so weird? Age 6 and already planning our weddings." I say chuckling a little even though I am still really sad. "Yeah," Kevin says also laughing, "but it was always Betty and Archie, and you and Jughead. Usually I would say some hot celebrity but your guy's answers were always the same. And always each other. You were basically dating before you guys even knew what that meant." He says.

He's right. Again.

"Well...people change. He changed. He loves her know. There's nothing I can do about that." I say sighing.

********

The last bell rings and I start to leave but I am pulled aside by Archie, "hey Y/n!" He says, "hey Arch...what's up?" I ask. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over in like 2 hours and have dinner with me and my dad. And then we could hang out after. Don't worry Jughead won't be there." He says.

"Uh...sure!" I say, "okay see you then" He says patting my back as he runs off. I go to my car and get in, I turn on the music and drive off.

********

When I get home I do all my homework and chill for a little bit before it's time to go to Archie's. Even though it's only him and his dad I touch up my makeup and my hair so I look better. I get in my Jeep and start to drive to Archie's. When I get there Archie is sitting at the island in his kitchen with his dad.

I just walk in the door because I texted Archie and told him I was in my way so he knew I would be here. "Hey Arch, mr. Andrews." I say waving as I get closer. "Hey Y/n how are you?" Mr. Andrews asks. "Just hoping I survive another day Mr. A. What about you?" I ask.

"About the same..." he says sadly, "why? What's up?" I ask. "It's his construction workers, they all quit to work for the Blossoms." Archie says. "Those rich posers? Seriously?" I say, "I'm afraid so" Mr. A says. "Wow I'm sorry Fred" I say patting him on the back as I sit next to Archie. "We'll figure it out" He says and then Archie opens the pizza box, we all grab a slice and talk about random things, school, the blue and gold, football and some other stuff.

After dinner me and Archie go up to his room to hang out. "Archie we gotta hell your dad." I say as we sit on Archie's bed. "Yeah I know...what can we do though?" He asks, "we could maybe...get some guys from school to...be his crew?" I say, "that would be great!!" He says. "You think it would work?" I ask, "Hell yeah!" Archie says standing up.

"Y/n we gotta make some calls! Get some guys!" He says. "Okay!" I say. Archie gets out his phone and starts texting/calling his friends, most them being football players while I make a list of all the people who would be helping. When he finishes calling everyone he sits back down next to me. "Thanks, I seriously would have never thought about that." He says, "of course. Anything to help you and your dad." I say.

"Hey... you're gonna help...right?" He asks. "Like...with the construction part?" I respond. "I mean yeah. You're probably stronger than half the guys that are helping." Archie says, "y-yeah! Yeah! I will help!" I say. Archie gives me hug. His body is warm which makes it a little more comforting, until we hear footsteps in the doorway. "Oh sorry Arch I didn't know you had company ov- Wait, y/n?"

Oh shit. I recognize that voice.

"Hey Jughead. Yeah I was just visiting Archie." I say, "Yeah..." Jughead says. "Hey Arch I will Uh...see you tomorrow at your dads site" I say referring to Mr. Andrews construction site... "yup, see you then" he says smiling as I head towards the door, I try my best not to brush past Jughead as I leave the room.

Hey guys!!! Holy shiitake I have been so inconsistent...I'm so sorry!! I'm trying my best! ❤️❤️❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

837K 21.1K 39
"Just friends? Hah. You sure about that, Jughead? I see the way the two of you look at each other. It's clear that you're in love with her and it's c...
8.4K 137 8
Y/n Blossom has just moved to the small town Riverdale to stay with her cousin Cheryl and her aunt and uncle at thorn hill. After the death of her ot...
53.1K 1.8K 44
"I don't understand you! You keep playing with my head, and I don't like it! Why can't you stop?" I cried as tears ran down my face. "I can't! When y...
1.2M 17.3K 107
a cole sprouse fanfic. warning!! very cringe first book, horrible photoshop so read at ur own risk!!1!1!! - social media au - lowercase intended hig...