Heart Stopping Moments

By AnnieAngel69

Idea by: BCLULU Written by: Annie Angel Short stories comprised of different heart stopping moments. We hope... More

Stolen
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Secrets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Two

95 3 1
By AnnieAngel69

Chapter Two

"Right now, I'm very disappointed in having pack members like you," Alpha Sam told Christine and Bryant. Their eyes widened when he heard this and they looked around the office, trying to figure out where their daughter was. "I have a feeling that Kate was lying, and if so there will be repercussions on both your parts. I cannot have people who disown their children because of one bitch who have always been jealous of her sister."

"What do you mean, Sam?" Alpha Boris asked him with curious eyes as he looked from him to the other two who are now looking worried.

"Ever since the girls were younger they have spoiled Kate nonstop but were always on Jadyn's case. The only ones who even are nice to her in the family are the boys, but even then they will have to deal with the boys mates who will be brainwashed by these two. I'm afraid that I cannot have these two in the pack with the way that they treat their daughter. I will give the boys a choice to stay or move with them." Sam told him and Boris narrows his eyes at the two.

"I will accept them but only on the condition that they aren't to step a foot out of line. Which means that they cannot give their daughter anymore problems and if Kate is guilty of lying then she will not be given the title of Beta female." When he says this the pairs eyes furrow in anger.

"That is not fair!" Christine gritted out to him.

"Watch your tone, who do you think you are talking to?" Alpha Boris asked her with a growl in his voice, making Bryant shut his mouth from protesting any more. "By your actions it leads me to believe that Kate did lie to us and I cannot have a Beta female that lies even if it is about someone who isn't in our pack. It leads to distrust amongst the pack and leads us all to believe that you cannot tell if someone is telling you the truth or not."

"Yes, you are correct, Boris. Now, let me let you in on a little fact about your now disowned daughter," Sam says as he looks at the two who are looking worried. "You disowned her for no apparent reason, she is as pure as can be and a virgin to boot. I have had her checked over by the pack doctor and he let me know that your other daughter was harassing her the whole ceremony, causing Jadyn to pull away and leave before she could even eat at the reception. If she can do that with Jadyn what makes you think she won't be even crueler towards a pack member just because she is the next Beta female?" As he says this the two next Alphas' let their presences become known as they were listening to them.

"I cannot trust her, and with the fact that she's now saying that her and Dyson are true mates makes me wonder if they really are or not," Evan says as he crosses his arms. "I don't like the fact that it could be possible that my best friend lied to me but then I have not once heard out of his mouth of him claiming that she is his "true" mate. Just that she was his mate and wanted to get married to her to cement their bond."

"True," Glen says and rubs his chin. "Mostly, the only ones who do this are those that aren't mating their true mate." With both young men bringing this up, Jadyn's parents paled and it didn't go unnoticed.

"So that is how it will be? You do know this could cause Dyson to lose his position, right?" Boris tells the two while shaking his head at them. A rushed knock could be heard in the room and the door is quickly opened by two of their sons.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Alpha," the second oldest Colt says as him and his brother walks in with pale faces. "I just wanted to inform you that Jadyn has packed all of her belongings and left in her car. Alex is pursuing her right now and fears he might not catch her."

"I heard her muttering about being disowned, is this true?" Blake asks his parents, he being fifteen he was the youngest of the brood and he looks at his parents with narrowed eyes full of tears. "Why was she disowned, huh?" He growls out and balls up his fists. "She's never done anything wrong and you always act like she's the one doing all the bad stuff when it is Kate that does it."

"Yeah, like the fact that you always talk saying that you bet Jadyn has become a slut and if you find out that it is true you will disown her. Her scent has never changed, so she is as pure as can be, unlike Kate. Who lost her pureness when she was fifteen and going to all the parties that you let her go to." Colt says as he starts shaking, his twin runs into the room and places his hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"I couldn't catch up with her, but I did hear her renounce her ties to the pack," Alex said and he glares at their parents. "What have you done?"

"Calm down, boys," Sam said as he raised his voice to be heard over the arguing, noticing that the two smiled when they heard that Jadyn left the pack. "Yeah, you two aren't off the hook just because Jadyn left. This means worse for you though." He says as he notices his son has a worried look on his face. "Glen, she'll be fine."

"Yeah, Glen, I'm sure that she will be able to take care of herself." Alex said as he looked at one of his friends. "The problem is that she's too smart for her own good, and even though she's only seventeen will not matter on that."

"Let's just hope that she will come back or we can find her," Boris said as he pulls out his phone to get a hold of some of his warriors.

"I'll find her, for sure," Glen said with a determined voice.

~<3~

She realized over time, going over in her head with her wolf that those people were not her birth parents. She had to have been adopted. She may have the same coloring and similarities but they were too different to be blood related. She changed her name once she turned 18, legally from Northrum to Payton. Then she had her blood drawn and samples taken at an independent lab and sent them off to the Council requesting her DNA be tested because she was looking for her true birth parents.

Hair, cheek swabs and blood samples were what Council Doctor Phil received with a letter requesting DNA tests seeing as the female stated she believed she was not raised by her birth parents. When he was done and put the results through (going back twenty years since she stated she was 18 but never gave her date of birth. He entered it into his search engine of all werewolves from across the globe, it came up blank. No DNA results found, no relatives existed.

He was shocked. So he sent the file to the Royal Infirmary and requested for their Head Doctor to see if he could find a young she-wolf's blood parents as his search came up blank. When Doctor Charles's search came up none found as well, he contacted Doctor Phil and requested more DNA samples so he could test it himself. Doctor Phil emailed Jadyn and forwarded the email so she could send another sample directly to England and his search came up blank.

Jadyn went back to the lab and had two sets of samples done up, and then sent the samples off to England. One would have been plenty but she felt better having sent more than enough. Some time had passed by, Jadyn had completed her two years of University before she was emailed and told her blood work has an anomaly which they had no answers for. No birth parents had been found through their extensive database.

She emailed Doctor Charles back thanking him for all his time and effort. At least she knew that the people that raised her lied as they were not her birth parents. That they had disowned her without telling her they weren't her birth parents. She deleted her email account and put it all behind her. By then Alpha Sam had been searching for her, even contacting the Council to help. He was using Jadyn's medical file with no success.

Her parents had moved on and joined the neighboring pack with Kate. Once the family moved he could not get over Jadyn being ousted for the lies told. It came out when Kate returned that she was behind it all. Jealous of Jadyn because Kate said her mate was very interested in her sister who she had to get rid of. Alpha Boris has people watching the parents and has let them know that one more thing against them and they will be ousted from his pack as well. Kate was told by her mate that she is to leave Jadyn alone if she decides to come back but also let her know that she isn't allowed to visit her old pack unless she has multiple people there to watch her every move. No one could trust the girl since she was found to have lied about Dyson being her true mate.

Evan and Glen are training hard with their Beta's and all have come to the agreement that if word were to get out about someone finding Jadyn they would let the others know. Evan though, has found his mate Ethel who is a great Luna even though she doesn't come from a good family. His mother is steadily trying to teach her more of her position but it does seem like it will take her a while. She is a good hearted girl and abhors Kate with a passion, making sure that the girl at every turn knows that she will never be trusted.

~<3~

It wasn't until Glen was on his way home, returning from a meeting that he happened to spot her walking. It had been four long years since she had gone missing. So he followed her, and in the end, he tossed her unconscious body over his shoulder and took her back home. He drugged her drink of course and waited before he got his hands on her.

The pack Warriors with him were puzzled, not knowing Jadyn at all. As soon as they crossed the border, the pack Warriors mind linked Alpha Sam, "Glen is about to arrive with an unknown human female, Alpha." So when they parked, Glen opened his vehicle's back door smiling as he lifted Jadyn out and carried her inside. Alpha Sam watched as he scented the air. He followed as the female scented as a human.

Alpha Sam and Doctor Ian watched in the infirmary exam room as Glen proceeded to lay her down and strip her clothes off down to her underwear. Doctor Ian snorted after Glen laid her down then he proceeded to hum as he stripped her, strapping her down as if she was a threat.

At that time neither man had recognized Jadyn as her head was to the side and long hair was covering her face. Glen said, "Okay, she can't get away now." He was seriously excited as the room filled with his lust and desire for the female bound to the bed.

Doctor Ian moved closer and said, "Glen, can you explain?"

"Get the drugs to bring out her scent Doctor and you will see," Glen said.

Doctor Ian huffed and said, "But she's human, Glen."

Glen grunted and said, "Just do it Doctor and trust me." Doctor Ian sighed and got the drugs ready. He brought in the necessary drug and injected the female. When the scent finally started coming out, Doctor Ian rushed to get another drug, this one a birth control shot seeing as the female scented as innocent and unprotected.

He quickly injected her with birth control and asked, "Who is she?"

Glen grunted and uncovered her face and said, "Jadyn."

Alpha Sam grunted and approached saying, "I couldn't find her anywhere. Even the council couldn't find any trace of her."

Glen grinned and said, "Well dad, I spotted her on the way home and followed her. She's sneaky dad, she's calling herself Jay Dee Payton, but I knew it was her."

~<3~

When Jadyn woke, she tried to move. The body on top of her moved slightly as she said, "Get off me." Glen nipped her sweet spot again, her scent came out and it was intoxicating to him and his wolf.

"Jadyn, don't cover your scent," he said.

She huffed and said, "Oh Glen, what have you done?"

"Dad bit you and re-initiated you back in the pack. By the way, your family moved so they are no longer members of this pack, they all moved to join Kate's," he said.

"They aren't my birth family, Glen. I had my DNA tested and theirs did not match mine," she said.

He lifted up slightly and asked, "When?"

"After I turned 18, I sent samples off to Council for the DNA tests to be done; it came back with no match. Then I sent double the samples to England seeing as I was requested to. Again no match was found going back who knows how many years," she said. Glen dropped back down on top of her and nuzzled her neck, making her freeze and say, "But Glen, you have a true mate out there."

He nipped her sweet spot and said, "My true mate was claimed by another, Jadyn. It was done when they both were drunk, but once done couldn't be taken back. She got pregnant right away and no way in hell was I going to accept her as mine, and yours Jadyn?" He asked.

She huffed softly and said, "My mate bond is gone, way back before I even turned 15 and shifted." He nipped and sucked hard on her sweet spot, making her heat up. He could have rolled in that scent.

'Want,' his wolf groaned in his head and it spurred him on. Nothing was stopping him until a pail of freezing cold water was tossed on them. Glen rolled off the bed and glared at his dad.

Alpha Sam said, "Not in the infirmary son. The door was wide open and the scents of you both are making others run."

Glen huffed and said, "All you had to do was close the door dad."

Alpha Sam grinned and said, "Where's the fun in that son? This way I got to watch Jadyn blush beat red, caught red handed."

Jadyn shook her head and said, "Bad Alpha now close the door and lock it."

Glen moved closer and said, "Go ahead dad, Jadyn and the bed are soaked."

Alpha Sam grinned as he pulled the locked door closed saying, "No screaming or you will wake the sleeping pack."

"Go, I can't promise that," Jadyn said.

"Then use the mind link," he said.

She grunted and said, "No way in hell, I would wake everyone up that way."

"Then gag her son," Alpha Sam said, laughing as he went back up to his office and made a call.

Alpha Boris soon grunted at Sam and said, "It's the middle of the night, Sam."

"Yup, but I'm wide awake seeing as Glen found Jadyn and brought her back home. She's currently bound to a bed in the infirmary and Glen is clearly using that to his advantage," Sam said.

"How?" Boris asked, grunting.

Sam chuckled and said, "Filling the whole pack house with their arousal. I tossed a bucket of cold water on them as it was the only way to stop them." Both Alphas laughed. "Jadyn is still innocent at the moment, but by morning I'm sure that will change if Glen has anything to say about it by the scent coming from both of them."

"Lucky you, I'm in awe of her Sam," Boris said.

"You have Ethel," Sam said.

Boris grunted and said, "You mean Evan does and she is nothing compared to Jadyn. What about her true mate?"

Sam sighed and said, "She told Glen her mate bond was severed and gone before she shifted for the first time."

"So her mate died, that would be the only way the mate bond would be gone so young," Boris said.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so," Sam said.

Boris sighed and said, "So another bond between our packs."

"Well, that is being checked seeing as Jadyn had sent away her DNA to be tested to find her birth parents," Sam said.

Boris grunted and asked, "But why?"

"Probably because her parents' attitude Boris, because who disowns their daughter like they did? She sent her DNA off to Council here then to England as well. Both came back with no record found for her birth family," Sam said.

Boris snorted and said, "So they lied and Jadyn isn't even their child."

"Yes, that's being looked into at the moment. I do know that Jadyn wasn't born here; they came back with her after a stay somewhere else. The only one of their kids that was born here is Kate. So I think I will have all of the boys DNA checked with theirs," Sam said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 3.2K 27
"I rejected you." I said it such a calm voice and surprised myself. He stood there across the table staring at me with a face of horror. My claws ext...
11.7K 326 32
Just a simple cliche love story of a human and a werewolf. True love is rarely found and if it is found, it's hard to live without the other. We all...
596K 15.1K 22
Werewolf / Romance / Thriller This story is not the typical reject story where the girl get rejected by her alpha mate, and she run away and get back...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...