COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

14. Dramatic Mission

1.4K 61 32
By FearIsNotEvil

Hey, minna-san! Thanks for supporting Dramatically! I love you all!

-/-/-

Chapter Fourteen - Dramatic Mission

-/-/-

"So, Erza," the voice said.

"What?" Erza hissed.

"What are you here for? Why are you here in Algeak, roaming around like it's your island?"

"This island technically belonged to Jade's family!" she yelled.

"Yes, but I killed them, so it's mine now," the man said, "I have lived for almost two-hundred years, Erza Scarlet. You cannot beat me."

"I don't care if I can't beat you! I know Gray and the others will!" Erza shouted, "Fairy Tail will come and demolish you!"

"I'm not so sure about that," he smirked, "After all, I sent them a pretty convincing note."

"What note?" she asked.

"Oh, I put it on a yellow sticky note, just like I did before."

"How dare you trick them again!" Erza tried kicking the steel bars.

"The bars are magically made, and magic does not have an effect on them," the man laughed, "Don't even try, Erza. They're convinced that you're going to finish this 'task' of yours, and once they leave, I'm off to kill you."

"I don't care about my life. Once you hurt my friends, you'll regret everything you said."

"Is that so? The once powerful Jade Greene might be on their side, but still, she has her own insecurities," he laughed merrily again, "There's no way your so-called 'friends' would trigger her true power. Once they do, well, your death might as well be in advance."

The man threw a piece of bread at Erza.

"Eat. I don't want a hungry dog to be killed in front of my people."

Erza hissed again and thought, 'Gray, I know you're somewhere out there. Please, I need you now.'

"There's no way your friends would find you in here, the Heavenward Cloud," the man mumbled, "The heavens don't deserve fairies, after all."

The man walked away, laughing as Erza sat helplessly in her cell.

---

Jade's eyes widened.

'Did I... hear some sort of voice?'

"Is there anything wrong, Jade-chan?" Juvia asked as she ate her sandwich.

"N-No, it's nothing," Jade answered.

'I'm pretty sure I heard a conversation. It was between Erza and some man.'

"Hey, you sure you're alright? If you bail on us now, we might as well kill you," Laxus said.

"That's wrong, Laxus-san," Wendy said.

'Heavenward Cloud. Erza's being imprisoned there. But why? And, who is that man?'

"I'm fine," Jade nodded before eating a ham and cheese sandwich, "Just a little weird, but no need to worry."

"Good," Laxus said.

Juvia sighed in relief, "But, Jade-chan, that's your third sandwich."

"Sorry, I'm also a little hungry."

"Your stomach is like Lucy's, a bottomless pit!" Natsu laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Are you really dating?"

"NO, WE ARE NOT."

'Fairy Tail's weird,' Jade smiled.

"Alright, listen up, brats!" Laxus stood on top of a small chair.

"Wow, he's acting like Gramps," Gray said.

"Shut up," Laxus replied, "Anyway, there's no other clue here in Plains. We're heading to the Notch."

"Many tornadoes reside there," Wendy said, "I'm a little terrified."

"Don't worry, little girl!" Gajeel patted Wendy's head, "After that, we're going to a volcano."

"Eek!"

"Gajeel-kun, don't scare her!" Juvia said.

'Too bad Erza's not here to scold them all,' Gray thought. He sighed.

"Laxus, continue," he said.

"Yeah, sure. We're heading there and we're going to bust the hell out of those Tornado Requiem mages," Laxus crossed his arms, "You better do well in doing so, or I'm gonna tell the old man once we get back that you fucked up. So, let's go to the Notch!"

"It'll take us a day," Jade said.

"With my lightning, it'll only take an ho---"

"NO!"

"Never in a million years again..." Lucy sighed.

---

Makarov dropped his mug of booze.

"Is there anything wrong, Master?" Mira asked.

"I feel like someone's impersonating me..."

"Don't worry, Master. We, Take Over users, like to impersonate people."

"It's a MAN!"

"Not technically, Elf-nii-chan," Lisanna sweatdropped.

"Is that so...?"

"I hope Laxus is fine!" Freed yelled

"With Natsu and Gray there, they'd find Erza easily," Bickslow crossed his arms.

"Even though Erza is my rival, I do hope she gets back," Evergreen said.

"Let's just drink booze to commemorate their bravery!" Cana yelled.

"Aye sir!"

---

DAY TWO - ERZA ADVENTURE

6:02 am

---

"Alright, we're all ready to go to the Notch!" Laxus shouted.

"We'll get there easily," Natsu crossed his arms, "I'm all fired up!"

"As usual," Lucy sweatdropped.

"Jade-san, can you please show us the way to the Notch?" Wendy smiled at the older woman.

"Of course," she nodded, "Just east of here."

"It's weird that there aren't any tornadoes here, though," Gajeel said, looking around.

"Perhaps, they wanted to preserve the majesty of the place," Juvia replied.

"Alright, let's go!"

"Aye sir!"

"Never again..."

---

"How are you doing, Erza?"

"Go away," Erza said.

"Here, another piece of bread," he threw her the piece of bread and Erza didn't catch it.

"Oh, so now, you're being disobedient. That's good. It'd be good to kill a very hesitant person."

"I said, go away!" Erza shouted.

The man laughed, "You are such an idiot. And, to think, so many people praise you. Once you're dead, your name will disappear in their hearts."

"Leave me to die here."

"Your death won't be justified if I do so. I want you friends to suffer as they see you die."

"I want to die here now."

"No! I won't kill you off here, because your friends must see you die! Once they bust our guild up, I'll take you to Hell and dip you in the volcano!"

"You, using an illusion of me, told Jade that I'd kill myself, am I right?"

"You're fast," the man smirked, "But, of course, she believed it."

'Even Jade was fooled. Why is this man so cunning?'

"I'm going now. See you at the time of your death."

---

"No!" Jade yelled.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked.

"We're not going to the Notch. We're going to Heavenward Cloud! Now!"

"Why?" Laxus raised an eyebrow.

"Wendy, your sky dragon slaying magic is what we need the most now," Jade turned to Wendy, "Onegai."

"O-Of course, Jade-san."

"Jade, what are you do---"

Laxus was cut off, because they were all teleported with Wendy's magic to the Heavenward Cloud.

-/-/-

That's all for today! I ended it with a somewhat cliffhanger!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤

Thanks for the 1.9K!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 550 17
A mission Team Natsu takes on goes unexpectedly wrong when Jellal is sent to stop Erza. As she realises her feelings for Gray, will everything end al...
11.1K 112 75
Y/n Fullbuster has come back to his hometown with his family after being gone for over six years his friends heard that the owner of the biggest busi...
181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...