Can I Trust You? Calum Hood F...

By SleepingwithGerards

"Can you promise me that I can trust you?" "Yes, I promise" ==I made this in 2014 when I thought I was cool a... More

The time I left
The encounter of each other
UPDATE:important
Bad Memories
Kidnapped By The 4 Boys In Black
Old, Abandoned Base
Update:75 READS
How could you do this?
My secret hideout
RANDOM UPDATE THING
Ohhhhhh its happening!
The start of a new world.
He found me
Lazy day or nahhhh?
Movie day?
He caught me singing
404 reads!
I should really go, I mean it this time.
We Are Just Suicide Lovers Telling Each Other Suicide Isnt The Answer.
Dates, Dates and Dates
Teenage Dreams
My story.
Make A Band!
Dont leave please.
BulletProof Love
Arrival
Waiting for superman
Shut up and dance with me
Intense Makeout?
Another to add to the Gang?
Finally.
Little Black Dress.
Ashtons Girl.
New Future.
Epilogue
Thank you all

Can I Trust You? Calum Hood Fanfiction

3.3K 35 2
By SleepingwithGerards

Harley Comars was a girl but not a regular one that talks about boys or wears girly clothes she wears band tees and snapbacks and acts like a total tomboy. When she was younger her family was the best until she was 11 her mother died from cancer and her father was a reck after the tragic time that struck, he drank his problems away and abused her. when she would have a boyfriend he ended up cheating on her or breaking up because he didnt have feeling for her anymore.she would never trust anyone except her friend Martha, that was in nashville Harley couldnt take her life in the home of a monster anymore, so she went to go live with martha but on her journey she gets kidnapped and one of the boys she met is in on it. Will Harley let that boy in to see if can fix her or will he break the young, reckless girl even more?

---------------

Authors note

Just a warning before you read this book, this was one of my first ever books I've created on this account with Lexi so it's EXTREMELY cheesy, dumb, tacky, etc. I had no idea what I was doing and I sometimes cringe at this work lmao. So before you read this book I aware you that some of this in my opinion is not my best work. Also there would be errors in this.

-Isabel Out
------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 673 71
So, this is Calum Hood's imagine written by me! I do not own CALUM Hood, and it's purely fictional. And if you have read some of my works in differe...
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
88K 2.3K 44
"Promise?" "Promise." You promised, but you broke it. Can I still trust you?
601K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...