Don't Deserve You || Jensoo

By phyacinth4

"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becomi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Smile In Your Eyes (Sneak Peak)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
AN: It's Coming To An End
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
End

Chapter 41

7.4K 307 171
By phyacinth4

In celebration of Jisoo's birthday, here's a special update for you guys! 🥳💜🥰

•••

Jennie stares at her wife in disbelief.

Jennie: Jisoo, your arm just healed. I'd really appreciate it you don't break it again!

Jisoo scoffs playfully.

Jisoo: You're underestimating me Jendeuk-ah. Just stand there and watch me wheel my way to victory.

The younger rolled her eyes just as Chaeyoung and Lisa turned into the hospital's crowded lobby. Lined up at the end of the hallway, was Jisoo, along with a row of patients in their wheelchairs.

Chaeyoung: What's going on?

The two girls had came to visit Jisoo, but the older girl was no where to be found when they had arrived in her room.

When they heard that there was going to be a race occurring in the hospital's main lobby, they immediately came over to check it out, somehow sensing that Jisoo would be there.

Jennie heaves out an exasperated sigh and walked over towards Chaeyoung.

Jennie: Jisoo is trying to break every single bone in her body. Please tell her that she's being stupid Chaeyoung-ah!

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jisoo: You're being over dramatic Jennie-ah. It's just a little race!

Lisa squealed in excitement as she made her way over to Jisoo.

Lisa: This is amazing! Jisoo unnie! I'm definitely betting my money on you!

Jisoo whooped excitedly and raised her hand up to high five Lisa. Chaeyoung on the other hand shook her head in disapproval.

Chaeyoung: Where's Changmin Oppa? Shouldn't he be stopping this?

Jennie rolled her eyes in frustration.

Jennie: He's the referee of this race!

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in bewilderment. Looking around, she finally spotted the older male and marched over towards him with Jennie following closely behind.

Chaeyoung: Oppa!

Changmin turned towards the younger girl's direction and waves his hand enthusiastically.

Changmin: Chaeyoung-ah, you're here! Just in time too! The race is about to start!

Chaeyoung: Oppa, you're a doctor! Shouldn't you be trying to keep your patients safe?! How could you agree to this?!

Changmin releases a light chuckle.

Changmin: There's nothing to worry about Chaeng-ah. We have doctors and nurses around the course to ensure that the patients don't hurt themselves.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at his answer.

Chaeyoung: And how will you ensure Jisoo unnie's safety?

Changmin: What do you mean?

Chaeyoung: You know very well that Unnie will still manage to find someway of getting hurt! She's freaking Kim Jisoo!

Changmin releases an amused laugh.

Changmin: You're worrying too much Chaengie. I can assure you that Jisoo will be fine.

Jennie face palmed herself before stepping forward.

Jennie: Oppa, you're talking about Jisoo. Back when we were in University, she broke her collarbone during tryouts for the mascot because the head was too heavy for her!

Chaeyoung: Not to mention that one time when she twisted her ankle while running away from a bee!

Jennie: She broke her arm while learning how to ride a bike!

Chaeyoung: And she's the same girl who received blisters while cooking a piece of meat!

Changmin's eyes widened in revelation when he took the two girls' words into consideration.

Changmin: We have to stop this race!

The two girls nodded in agreement. But before any of them could utter a word, the race was about to begin.

Changmin: Stop the race!

Changmin's voice was drowned out by the crowd as they cheered for the racers.

Jisoo: Ready! Set! Go!

And with that, the racers took off, wheeling as fast as they can. Lisa jumps with enthusiasm as she cheers for her friend.

Lisa: Come on Unnie! You can do it! Beat these losers! Woohoo!

Changmin turned towards the two younger girls with an apologetic face.

Changmin: I'm sure she'll be fine.

•••

"Ahh! Oppa, that hurts!"

Jennie: Maybe you should listen to your wife next time before you decided to do something stupid!

Changmin releases a chuckle as he finished up bandaging Jisoo's arm.

Jisoo: It wasn't that bad.

Jennie: It wasn't that bad?!

Jennie turned towards Chaeyoung, who was wearing the same disbelieved expression.

Chaeyoung: Unnie! You broke your arm! Again!

Lisa broke into a fit of giggles as she thought back to the incident.

Lisa: Look on the bright side. Now her arm cast will match with the one on her leg.

Jennie shoots the younger girl a glare, which immediately silenced her. Jisoo shrugged her shoulders as she gives the two fuming girls an innocent look.

Jisoo: At least I won.

Jennie scoffs in disbelief.

Jennie: You didn't win anything except for the award of being the biggest idiot ever.

Changmin: In her defense, she is a Jisoo.

Jisoo turns her head towards Changmin and gives him a pout.

Jisoo: Oppa! What's that supposed to mean?!

Jennie crosses her arms, a disapproving look still on her face.

Jennie: He means that you're stupid.

Chaeyoung: And childish.

Lisa broke into another fit of laughter while looking at Jisoo.

Lisa: I can't believe that you were the only one who got hurt.

This time it was Chaeyoung who had shot her girlfriend a glare. And once again, she silenced herself and went to sit down on the couch.

Changmin chuckles lightly.

Changmin: It's not that bad guys. She'll heal in about 2 weeks.

Jisoo: See? It wasn't that...

The older girl quieted down upon seeing the two younger girls still glaring at her in disapproval. Chaeyoung turns towards Changmin, the same expression on her face.

Chaeyoung: It's all your fault Oppa! You were the one who supported her!

Changmin raises both his hands up in the air.

Changmin: In my defense, she could be really convincing.

Lisa: That is true.

Chaeyoung whips her head towards Lisa's direction, in which the younger girl gives her an apologizing look.

Taking the advantage of the moment, Changmin began to make his way towards the door.

Changmin: I have other patients to check up on. See you guys later.

Jisoo smiles brightly and waves goodbye to the older male.

Jisoo: Bye Oppa!

Jennie stomps her way over and slapped the latter's hand down.

Jennie: I'm not done with you.

Jisoo: I'm sorry?

Jennie heaves out a sigh before plopping down on the chair besides Jisoo.

Jennie: Why don't you ever listen to me?

Jisoo breaks into a soft smile and grabs Jennie's hand.

Jisoo: I really am fine Jendeuk-ah. You don't have to worry about me. Both of you.

Jisoo shifts her attention towards Chaeyoung and gives her a knowing look. The younger girl grumbled and sat down next to Lisa on the couch.

Chaeyoung: We have to worry about you Unnie. You're kind of an accident prone.

Jisoo: What? I— I am not!

Jennie breaks into a small smile.

Jennie: Yes you are, and stop denying it Jisoo. We have this accident to prove it.

Jisoo releases a childish scoff.

Jisoo: This accident doesn't prove anything. I was just unlucky.

Jennie rolled her eyes as she shares a knowing look with Chaeyoung.

Jennie: What ever makes you feel better Jisoo.

Jisoo pouted. Jennie chuckles lightly and turns to Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Jennie: You guys take care of her. I'm gonna go grab some coffee.

Jisoo's eyes lit up at the mention of coffee. She tugs at Jennie's sleeve and gives her a small pout.

Jisoo: I want some too Jendeuk-ah.

Jennie rolls her eyes and flicks the older girl's forehead.

Jennie: No. You're not allowed to have coffee yet.

Jisoo: But—

Chaeyoung: No buts Unnie.

Chaeyoung stands up from her seat and walks over towards the older girl.

Chaeyoung: We'll watch over her Unnie. You go ahead.

Jennie nudges Jisoo's arm and gives her wife a gentle smile.

Jennie: I'll be back in a bit.

Jisoo: Don't take too long, or I think I might die because I'll miss you too much.

Jennie chuckles softly.

Jennie: Hmm.

•••

Jennie thanked the barista for her coffee before turning to head back towards Jisoo's room. Out of nowhere, a familiar voice called for her, causing her to turn back around.

Jennie's face lightens up a bit as soon as she realizes that the person who had called her was Hanbin. The older male slowly approached her, a smile etched on his face.

Hanbin: Hey Jen.

Jennie: It's good to see you Bin-ah. What are you doing here?

Hanbin shrugs as he gives her a hesitant smile.

Hanbin: I'm just visiting a friend.

Jennie smiles before noticing the bandage on Hanbin's forehead. Raising her hand up to touch it, her face scrunches up with worry.

Jennie: What happened to your head Hanbin? It looks bad.

Hanbin chuckles lightly.

Hanbin: It's nothing serious. I just slipped and accidentally hit my head.

Jennie nodded, relieved that it hadn't been anything serious.

Hanbin nodded towards the tables and shoots Jennie a smile.

Hanbin: Why don't we sit down and catch up for a bit? It's been awhile since I've last seen you.

Jennie hesitates a bit as she glances to the direction towards Jisoo's room

Hanbin: Unless you're busy...

Brushing it off, Jennie turns back towards Hanbin and gives him a small smile.

Jennie: It's okay, I can stay for a bit.

Hanbin returns Jennie's smile before leading her towards a table.

Hanbin: So, why are you here?

Jennie's eyes clouded over with pain as she remembers the car accident, but she immediately brushed it away. However the quick moment didn't go unnoticed by Hanbin.

Jennie: Jisoo got into a car accident last month.

Hanbin plastered a worried expression as he tries to act like it was his first time finding out about the news.

Hanbin: Oh my god, is she okay?

Jennie releases a shaky breath as she nodded in reply.

Jennie: Thankfully yes. She had been in a coma for 10 days before waking up, so I had been worried before.

Hanbin: That's good to hear. I'm glad she's okay.

Jennie: Me too. I honestly don't know what I would do if something were to happen to her.

Hanbin winced at Jennie's words. However it had gone unnoticed by the younger.

Hanbin: So I'm guessing you're not mad at her anymore for cheating on you?

Jennie shook her head.

Jennie: It was all a misunderstanding. Jisoo had never cheated on me... I had wronged her.

A tear makes its way down Jennie's face, in which Hanbin raises a hand to wipe it away. His hand lingers on her face as they both stare into each other's eyes.

Hanbin leans in for a kiss but was immediately pushed back by Jennie.

Jennie: Hanbin!

Hanbin stares at her in bewilderment before quickly regaining his composure.

Hanbin: Jennie... I'm... I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me.

Jennie heaves out a sigh.

Jennie: No. I'm sorry Hanbin-ah. I'm sorry for the pain that I've caused you... I... I know you still have feelings for me. But...

Jennie closes her eyes for a bit before continuing.

Jennie: I'm in love with Jisoo. I realized that I've never stopped loving her... What I had with you... it was just my heart making an excuse for me to move on and forget her.

Hanbin's expression was etched in pain, but inside he was fuming with anger.

Hanbin: So... have you been using me this whole time? As a way to make Kim Jisoo jealous?

Jennie shook her head.

Jennie: I did love you Hanbin-ah. It's just... it wasn't the same as the love I have for Jisoo. She's done so much for me... and so much more that I don't even know about. I love her Bin-ah. She's everything to me.

Hanbin laughed bitterly as he clenched his fists his anger.

Hanbin: I guess I'll never be enough to you.

Jennie: No... it's not like that Bin-ah.

Hanbin: Can't you see the love that I have for you? Why is it that Kim Jisoo is always the one you see Jennie-ah? Why can't you see me the same way?

Jennie: It's not that simple Hanbin. I can't decide who I fall in love with. I'm sorry that I've hurt you. But I can't return your feelings towards me. Jisoo is the one I love, and I'm never letting go of her again. I can't let go of her.

Hanbin clenched his fists tighter as he tries to reel in his anger.

Hanbin: Can't you give me another chance Jennie? Let me take you away... let's go back back to New Zealand! We... we could start over, and be happy together.

Jennie: I'm sorry Hanbin. I can't. I hope you can move on and find someone new. And if you don't hate me... I hope we can still remain as friends.

Jennie stood up from her seat and gave Hanbin a sad smile.

Jennie: Bye Hanbin.

As Jennie turned to leave, she was held back by Hanbin's hand grabbing onto hers.

Hanbin: Don't leave me Jennie. Please... I love you.

Jennie: Let me go Hanbin-ah. Please don't act like this.

Hanbin: No. I'm not letting go. I'm not letting you go.

Hanbin's hold on Jennie tightens, causing the younger girl to release a yelp of pain.

Jennie: Hanbin stop. You're hurting me.

However the older male refuses to release his hold.

"She said you're hurting her!"

Both Hanbin and Jennie turn to see Jisoo being wheeled over by Chaeyoung and Lisa.

Jennie: Jisoo.

Hanbin smirked as he stood up from his seat, his hand still gripping Jennie's.

Hanbin: You don't deserve Jennie. She belongs with me!

Jisoo: She doesn't love you Hanbin.

Hanbin laughs bitterly as tears streamed down his cheeks. He looks at Jennie who shook her head at him.

Jennie: Hanbin-ah...

Hanbin tightens his grip on Jennie's hand, causing another yelp of pain to escape from her mouth. Everyone in the cafeteria had now stopped what they were doing to gaze at the scene happening before them.

Jisoo: Let Jennie go. You're hurting her!

Hanbin: Why don't you come over here and make me?

Hanbin pauses as he smirks victoriously at Jisoo.

Hanbin: Oh wait, you can't.

Lisa steps forward bewilderedly. She didn't understand why the older male was acting like this.

Lisa: Oppa, what are you doing? You're hurting Unnie. Let her go Oppa.

Hanbin shook his head as he glances back towards Jennie.

Hanbin: Tell them Jen. Tell them that you love me.

Jennie: I'm sorry Hanbin. I don't love you. You're an amazing person, and I thank you for loving me these past years. But I can't return your feelings. Please understand.

Hanbin stares at the younger girl speechlessly before slowly letting go of her hand. Jennie brought her bruised hand up as she clutches it in pain.

Hanbin seems to have snapped out of his angered state and realized the harm he had inflicted on the younger girl.

His expressions softens as he looks at her apologetically.

Hanbin: I-I'm so sorry Jennie-ah. I... I didn't mean to hurt you...

Jennie returns him a reassuring smile.

Jennie: It's okay Bin-ah. I know you didn't mean it.

Hanbin shook his head in order to clear away his thoughts. He looks up and gives Jennie one last glance before rushing off.

Jisoo hurriedly wheeled her way over to where Jennie stood and immediately took a look at her bruised wrist.

Jisoo: We have to get you treated.

Jennie: I'm fine Jisoo.

Chaeyoung comes up from behind Jisoo and furrows her eyebrows at the sight of Jennie's wrist.

Chaeyoung: She's right. You should get this checked out Jennie Unnie. It looks bad.

Lisa worriedly came over and took a look for herself after making sure that Hanbin had really left.

Lisa: You should take Jisoo unnie back to her room to rest a Chaeng. I'll make sure Jennie Unnie gets treated.

Chaeyoung nodded.

Jisoo: I'm staying.

Jennie: It's nothing to worry about Chu.

Jisoo shoots Jennie a glare, her expression serious.

Jisoo: Jennie, your wrist is surrounded by a bunch of angry bruises. There's no way I'm letting you go without making sure that that jerk didn't seriously hurt you.

Jennie: It's really nothing. Hanbin was just acting impulsively. He didn't mean it.

Jisoo: Are you seriously defending him right now?!

Jennie heaves out a tired sigh.

Jennie: You're taking things out of proportion Jisoo.

Jisoo: He hurt you Jennie!

Jennie: It was an accident.

Jisoo: Why are you so blind?! There's definitely something wrong with that guy!

Jennie: Jisoo, I've known Hanbin for years. He's usually not like this, it was just a moment's mistake.

Jisoo scoffs in amazement.

Jisoo: There's no way I'm letting him near you again.

Jennie: Jisoo, you're being unreasonable.

Jisoo's eyes widen in anger as she looks at Jennie.

Jisoo: Unreasonable?! Yah, are you being serious right now?!

Jennie closes her eyes.

Jennie: Look, I'm sorry, Okay? Please Jisoo. I don't want to fight with you right now.

Jisoo's expression softens a bit, despite her remaining anger towards Hanbin. However, she brushes it off, making sure Jennie was okay is more important at the moment.

Jisoo: Fine. But this conversation isn't over. Let's go find Changmin Oppa so he can take a look at your hand.

Jennie gives her wife a small smile, grateful that Jisoo had decided to calm down.

Jennie: Okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 38
"Why does Jennie want them to fight?" -Rosé "This is Chaos" -BTS "You don't understand Chaeyoung-ah" -Lisa "Why do I need to fight you?" -Liam ...
65K 2K 8
"I really cannot leave you alone for even a second, can I? You're like a magnet for stray men." - Jennie to Jisoo Short fluffy and little bit smutty ...
15.3K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
15.5K 521 6
They said there are only two things why past lovers are still friends. Either they are still in love, or they never were. But does that mean Jennie...