The Apprentice (A Percy Jacks...

By jungle321jungle

Percy Jackson's luck has some how just got worse. After the war ends and many losses. Percy already feels ba... More

Chapter 1- Betrayed
Chapter 2- 1,000 Years Later
Chapter 3- An Entrance Worthy Of Drama Queen Himself
Chapter 4- Yes I'm Scared of the Hunters
Chapter 5- She's Not The Same
Chapter 7- Childish Immortals
Chapter 8- A Traitor
Chapter 9- Let's Have Some Fun
Chapter 10- I'm Outmatched
Chapter 11- Identities
Chapter 12- The True Apprentice
Chapter 13- Yes, We Will Fit
Chapter 14- Give Back The Ice Cream
Chapter 15- Keep Her In The Dark
New Story!
Chapter 16- He Might Just Burn Your Hair Off
Epilogue
SEQUEL FOR REAL!
ANNOUCEMENT
Knights Of Nine

Chapter 6- A Prophecy

8.2K 214 77
By jungle321jungle

Chapter 6- A Prophecy

~~~~Three Days Later~~~~

Artemis POV

I watch as Zoë, Maiden and Arrow teach archery. I am overjoyed Zoë is alive but I wish she'd come back to the Hunters. Then again why would she? She still has immortality and she is even more powerful.

I know Maiden and Arrow were Hunters but it saddens me to know they don't wish to reveal their identities yet. When I asked them yesterday they said a few more have decided to reveal themselves at the Campfire tonight. The gods will come as well in hopes to see some of their children how have passed.

Only a little bit longer.

~~~~~~~

I sit with the Hunters at the Campfire. The gods sits with their children. Well except the Big Three. Poseidon is the worst. He sits alone his eyes broken for what he has done to his son. Earthquakes and hurricanes spring up randomly showing his feelings. The sea often looks gray. He sits staring off into space. Longing for his lost son.

The Soldiers sit off to the side talking quietly so no one may here. After a moment a voice yells.

"QUIET!" Everyone turns to Zeus who shrugs in reply.

"Over here idiots!" We turn to see Omega who speaks. Zoë slaps the back of his head. I give a small smile to her which she returns.

"Anyway... More Soldiers have chosen to reveal themselves." He steps back and few come forward. Arrow and Shadow come first. Shadow grabs her hand reassuringly. I inwardly growl at boy who touches my former hunter.

"Nico and Bianca di Angelo. Son and daughter of Hades," Arrow says pulling down her hood. Her brother soon follows suit. My anger vanishes. Hazel launches herself at her Greek brother and says hello to her sister as well. I walk forward and embrace Bianca.

"Thank you," I whisper in her ear.

"For what?" She asks confused.

"You scarified yourself in exchange to save the others. Who in turn saved me." She smiles and I hug her tightly before releasing her. Hades slowly walks toward his to children unsure of what to do. That is until Bianca hugs him and Nico hesitantly follows suit. He returns it and multiple "Awwws." Are heard throughout the crowd. The three step off to the side.

Then Healer steps up.

"First off. I don't like you gods," She says. "You know me as Healer but I am actually Calypso daughter of Atlas." She takes off her hood and glares at the gods. Leo of all people rests a hand on her shoulder and says something. She nods and steps back.

Next Maiden and Thunder.

"I mostly agree with Healer. I hate most gods," Maiden informs us as pulls down her hood. "Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus." I run and grab her she returns the hug happily.

"Then I guess it's obvious... Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter," Jason says pulling his down. Piper runs and grabs her old boyfriend before slapping him cross the face. She would have been a good hunter. But no, she's a daughter of Aphrodite.

"You got some explaining to do Grace!" She yells. He holds up his hands in a peace gesture.

"Chaos saved us before we were executed," He growls with a glare toward Zeus. The King of the Gods steps forward.

"Don't you dare come any closer!" Thalia yells. "You didn't want to be our father before! Don't you dare start now!" Zeus flinches at his daughters tone and steps back. She nods satisfied with herself and steps back. Omega comes to the front. Whispers ensue.

"He's going to show himself?" I hear someone else.

"I wonder who he is?"

"Big Three kid maybe... He's powerful..."

"Please be Percy..." I hear Annabeth plead quietly.

"Silence!" He yells. "I'm not going to reveal myself. Nor will I ever. If we have not already shown our faces we will not. Unless you want to now..." He trails off and all Soldiers eye Alpha who says something and a few of then start laughing.

"Boys," Arrow and Maiden say. Omega facepalms and turns back to us.

"Ignore my annoying second in command. Anyway, do not continuously ask us who we are. It's annoying. I told you my name- Omega. We don't go around asking Chiron what his name is. There is one more thing which we must share so... Huntress take it away!" He says pushing her to the front and hiding in back of the group. Snickers are heard from the Soldiers who push him to next to her. He gulps once and takes a step behind her. She rolls her eyes. And says something I can't hear to him.

"Campers. Gods. More specifically Hunters, My Lady," Zoë starts facing me. I raise my eyebrow in confusion as she continues. "I must tell you that... um... Please go easy-"

"They're engaged!" Beauty shouts holding up Zoë's hand so all can see the beautiful ring on her finger. I gasp in surprise. I see some of the Soldiers do as well.

"Why didn't you tell me! I get to be the best man right?" Alpha says excitedly to Omega while slapping him on the back. Omega says nothing and turns to me while slowly backing away. I growl in my throat.

"When we first came here, yes. Omega proposed to me. We shall marry after the war."

Annabeth POV

I watch as everything unfolds. All hope of Omega being Percy has faded. Even if he is he won't reveal himself. And he is getting married. To Zoë Nightshade. A former Hunter.

The same feelings I felt when I saw them kiss in the forest bubble up but I try to push them away. But I'm sure everyone can hear the crack of my heart. (Wow I have been spending to much time with Piper).

I watch as Artemis slowly stalks toward Omega, the Hunters in tow. He gives a nervous wave before a yelp as arrows rain down on him. He disappears from the spot and appears behind Zoë.

"My Lady. Omega is fine... for a male."

"Hey!" He yells in defiance. Zoë ignores him.

"I trust him with my life. He is the Apprentice to Chaos. He is not prideful sometimes he needs some pride," She scolds with a whack to his head. "He is loyal and we have been together for the past 634 years. I love him. And if you must know I am still a maiden as well." As she finishes Omega steps put from behind her. The Hunters slowly lower their bows. Artemis sighs and grabs Zoë in a hug.

"I shall be at this wedding correct?" Zoë laughs and nods.

"You can be the Maid of Honor."

The sweet moment is ruined by a yelp from Omega. A black arrow sticking out of his shoulder. He doesn't look hurt but more annoyed. He pulls the arrow and glares at Maiden or Thalia.

"Whoops. It slipped," She says with a shrug and everyone laughs. Omega grumbles something in audible before stalking off toward the Cabins.

When we all leave for the Cabins I pass the Chaos Cabin to find at least a hundred silver arrows embedded in the side. I smile at the sight but, I feel sad at the same time.

Fine. I except the fact he loves Zoë. I'll except the fact he supposed to help in the war. But I refuse to let him leave without revealing himself first. I will find out his identity.

Alpha POV

I walk into the Olympian throne Room with Shadow and Omega. Wow this place has changed. I didn't pay much attention last time but, wow this is nice. All the gods including Hades and Hestia (who are allowed now for war meetings) sit on their thrones and watch us. Omega waves his hands and creates a big couch to sit on. He looks at the demigods sitting at their parents feet, and seems to think about doing the same and decides they can have couches of their own. He creates them and demigods sit gratefully. After a moment of silence he speaks.

"So... Someone gonna tell me what you wanted? Or am I gonna have to guess?"

"We were wondering if you were aware of a prophecy pertaining to this war?" Athena asks.

"No. So tell me."

"It was issued late last night by the Oracle." Apollo takes a breath before reciting the prophecy.

"Three evils have arrived

For the war of universe

Very few to survive

The Hero and Traitor roles have been reversed

The way to end lies within their choice

The choice made can change wars course"

-----------------

Hi!

Here is the newest chapter!

If you haven't already please read my newest one-shot

'A Parallel Universe'

I may not have a new chapter of this or the Sequel for a while. I'm going on vacation next week! Then school starts not long after

:(

But good news: Less than a month and a half till my birthday and 'Blood of Olympus'!

So please be patient.

Bye!

-Jaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 8.1K 30
Along with the help of his friends, Percy Jackson saved Olympus and the world from the earth goddess, Gaea. However, instead of being welcomed to the...
1M 26K 75
Annabeth managed to escape Tartarus and join the seven in the war against Gaea, but Percy was left behind. Now, three centuries later the Doors of De...
307K 5.9K 24
Percy Jackson has been through a lot, two wars and he was barely eighteen both wars took their toll on the young hero but the war with Gaia was espec...
119K 2K 30
Percy is stripped of his powers and his demigod ability's by the gods after being deemed to powerful, after Annabeth told them of what happened in th...