Jeff The Killer: My Dad is a...

By crazygirl_537

Lilac is now a teenager and she is a honors student. She wants to experience love and risks herself into doin... More

Jeff The Killer: My Dad is a Killer
My Crush
With All Due Respect
The Dance
Fight At School
The Arrest
Escape Plan
Packing
Crossing The Border
You're Pregnant!
My Mom Is Alive?
This Is Your Mother
Family Killing Spree
Paying A Visit
Transformation
At Peace
A Walk In The Woods
First Words
Meeting The Unknown
Training
War
Christmas!
Daddy!
Daddy!-Part 2
Drown
Home At Last

Is The Baby Alright?

393 11 2
By crazygirl_537

Jeffs point of view:

  I woke up and I was being rushed to the hospital in a ambulance. I looked around and didn't see Lilac, Sabrina, or Logan.

  "Lilac!" I screamed as I tried to get up, but I was in pain.

  "Sir, we need you to lie down. We don't want you to get worse." The paramedic told me.

  "What happened?" I asked.

  "You were in a car accident with another truck who went out of control and hit you. Everyone in your car was hurt really bad and were rushed to the hospital. Were any of the two young ladies in the car pregnant?" The paramedic explained.

  I nodded in a yes movement and told them it was Lilac who was pregnant. The two paramedics looked at each other and made sad faces.

  "Sir, there is a chance that baby could die." The paramedic frowned.

  I was shocked by those words. No! How can this be! No, Lilac and Logan will be devastated. I didn't respond, so I just closed my eyes and let the tears roll out of my eyes. Once I got to the hospital, I was taken to the emergency room. I was hoping I would see Lilac and Sabrina or at least Logan to make sure he is okay as well. Luckily, I was in the same room with Sabrina and she looked really hurt.

  She was bleeding from her head, but she was awake and she sounded fine.

  "You okay babe?" I smiled.

  "Yes I am okay." She responded.

  "Listen, the paramedic told me there is a chance the baby won't make it." I sighed.

  "W-what!? Lilac will be very upset!" Sabrina started to cry.

  "I know." My eyes started to water.

  "Doctor, would you be kind to tell my daughter that her baby won't..." Sabrina cut off her sentence.

  "I understand." The doctor walked out.

  "She is going to be devastated." I held Sabrinas hand.

Lilacs point of view:

  "No! Please! I beg you to please help my child." I begged.

  "Name your price doctor! Please.. Help my baby." Logan cried.

  "I am so sorry. I can't do anything." The doctor frowned and looked as if he was going to cry.

  "Can you please give us a minute." My tears flowed like a waterfall.

  The doctor walked out and I grabbed Logans hand.

  "Lets hope the baby has Slender Mans or Sallys genes." I wiped away my tears.

  "How is Slender Man related to you and who is Sally?" Logan looked at me.

  "Slender Man is related to my father making him also related to me and Sally is my aunt." I seriously responded.

  "Well, lets pray the baby will be alright." Logan tightly held my hand.

  We both fell asleep and I entered a whole new world.

Lilacs dream... (Lilacs point of view)

  "W-where am I?" My voice echoed.

  "Mommy!" A little girl ran into my arms.

  I held the little girl and looked at her closely.

  "Sweetie, do I know you?" I questioned.

  "Of course silly. I am your daughter." The little girl responded.

"Do you have a name?" I asked

"Not yet. You and daddy haven't named me yet for I haven't been born yet either." I put down the girl.

  "How do I know you then?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

  "You are in the dream world where dreams come true or not." The girl explained.

  "What am I doing here? Everything is all white." I looked around.

  "You are here because you are scared, confused, worried, and feeling like everything is your fault. This dream you are having this very moment can be risky." The girl turned her smile into a frown.

  "Why?" I went on my knees to her height.

  "This is risky because this dream is asking you if you would either let me be born and you die or you survive, but let me die. It's either the first choice or the second. I will not be upset if you choose the second choice mom." The little girl smiled and hugged me.

  "No baby you need to live then me." I cried into the little girls shoulder.

  "Awake." The little girl whispered into my ear.

Back at the hospital (Lilacs point of view)

  I woke up and gasped for air as if I was drowning.

  "Babe!" I woke up Logan.

  "Yeah.." Logan woke up.

  "I had a dream! We had a baby girl.." I looked down trying to remember the dream.

  "Go back to sleep baby." Logan smiled.

  "O-okay." I stuttered.

Jeffs point of view:

  I was awake for quiet a while and it was 9:00.

  "Sir, you have no broken bones neither does your wife and your daughters husband. You are eligible to go home." The doctor informed me.

  "Wait, what about my daughter?" I sat up.

  "We will have to keep her for the night and do a check up on the baby. She might have to stay for the rest of the week." The doctor flipped through papers he was holding.

  "Will there be a chance that the baby will be okay?" I was worried even more now.

  "We don't know for sure, but we will know when we run tests." The doctor came in with some clothes and gave it to me and Sabrina.

  We put it on and left to Lilacs room.

  "Honey?" I called out.

  "She's sleeping." Sabrina kissed Lilacs forehead.

  "Logan, we get to go home, but Lilac needs to stay." I woke up Logan.

  "No, I am staying. You can go I am staying with Lilac." Logan stood up.

  "Logan, you need to go home and get things off of your head." I said once more.

  "No Mr. Woods. I love Lilac, she is my whole world and she is the highlight of my life. I loved her the second I saw her and made eye contact. I need to see her everyday and I am staying here with her until she is able to go home. That is final." Logans eyes got watery.

  "Oh alright. Take care of her for me okay" I patted his back.

  "Yes sir. Get home safely." I left the room.

  Sabrina and I got home in a taxi and I told Sabrina I was going to bed. I grabbed my cell phone and called Ben.

  "Hey Ben how you doing?" I asked.

  "I am doing good Jeff thanks for calling. What's up?" Ben sounded happy.

  "I got in a car accident and Lilac had to stay at the hospital with her boyfriend Logan. I need you to do me a favor." I held back the tears.

  "That's awful Jeff. What's the favor?" Ben sounded serious now.

  "I need you to tell Slender to help out Lilac and especially her baby. Her baby has a chance to not make it to birth and Slender Man is the only one who can give the baby more strength to make it to birth." I explained slowly.

  "Okay, but this leaves Lilac to more risk. Maybe Sally can help to I will ask her and tell you what she says. I'll give you a call in the morning." Ben hanged up.

  Man, I hope Lilac and the baby will be alright. I'll pray to God and hopefully he will listen to my prayer and answer it. Please God... Help my grandchild to be alright... I fell asleep during my prayer and dreamed of something crazy...

Jeffs dream (Jeffs point of view)

  "Slender Man stop!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

  Slender Man was hurting my daughter and killing the baby.

  "Where is your precious now!" Slender Man laughed.

  He threw Lilac and the baby in through the pits of hell. I cried and looked at Slender Man. I was crying of tears of blood. I jumped at Slender Man, but went right threw him. I grabbed on to a branch as I was hanging from a cliff and there was fire right below me.

  "Welcome, to hell." Slender Man giggled.

  I gasped and felt something grab onto my feet. I looked down and saw Ben, Sally, Smile, Hoodie, Masky, and Ivette pulling me down.

  "No!" I screamed as the branch tore off the branch.

  I was screaming in pain as fire was on me. Fire was my worst fear and now I am facing it again. I felt my body tear as everyone tore me apart. I saw Lilac and the baby 10 feet away from me.

  "Hi daddy." Lilac welcomed me in a deep little girls voice.

  "Welcome back Jeff! We have been waiting for you." Ben smiled as blood ran through his eyes.

  I could see suicide mouse screaming, Sonic.exe killing tails and knuckles, and Squidward suicide looking straight at me.

  "Stop!" I yelled in agony as my leg tore off my body.

  Then, Sally came and stabbed me right into my skull causing me to die and leave my body hanging. They threw me into a river full of blood where all the dead bodies were at and they all waved goodbye to me. They all smiled and said something that made my body twitch.

  "We love you Jeff." They all said altogether.

Reality (Jeffs point of view)

  I woke up terrified and saw cuts on my body. I was bleeding and it looked like cat scratches. I was going to get Sabrina, but she was already sleeping. It was 2:00 am and I couldn't go back to sleep. I didn't want to sleep and I don't want to sleep any more.

  "Go.. To.. Sleep.." I told myself as I held a knife in my hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  HEYO. Short chapter I know DX. I haven't been updating lately, but I am FREE TO UPDATE NOW YAY!!!!! So, does the baby live or die!??! MUUAHAHAHAHA I am such a terrible person XD. You guys decided and I will update soon. SEE YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 54
A girl named Amy who meets a killer. Not knowing that there is a future to him with her.
281K 7.6K 48
(Y/n) is what people qualify as an average teenager. Going to school, meeting friends and hanging out with her boyfriend. But what makes (Y/n) differ...
324K 10.5K 23
(_Name_) is a normal girl, well as normal as a 16 soon to be 17-year-old can be. Living with a family that isn't even hers. Just one thing, she doesn...
29K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...