Fight At School

Lilacs point of view:
  I walked to school today with Logan and I felt safe when he put his arm around me. I was In my 5 period class today and right after this period was lunch. Logan and I were laughing and giving each other piggy back rides. I saw this girl that looked like on of those gangster girls and she walked quickly towards me with two other gangster girls behind her.
  "You think you can pick on my little brother huh?" The girl pushed me.
  "I don't even know who your little brother is?" I pushed her back.
  "James. All because you beat him up I'm going to the same thing to you little Mrs. I'm perfect." The girl punched me in the nose.
  Uh oh. I got a bloodlust. Control yourself Lilac.
  "Screw you and your brother!" I turned around and I high kicked her on the jaw.
  She fell to the ground and looked at me.
  "Your dead." Growled the girl.
  She got up and swung her arm. She missed and right when she missed I swung my arm and punched her on the nose. She grabbed her nose and unexpectedly side kicked me causing me to hit the concrete floor. Wait, where's Logan to help me?
  I looked up and saw him fighing with James. He's hurt! I ran towards James and high kicked him on the rib causing him to stop breathing for a bit.
  "You okay babe?" I asked.
  "Ya. Watch out!" Yelled Logan.
  I turned around and saw James sister running at me. She was going to jump on me, but before she could I superman punched her stomach. She fell and blood came out from her mouth. Right when I had the chance, I got up and kicked her repeatedly.
  "Try to hurt me one more time and you will regret living." I snapped.
  I looked at the other two gangster girls and did a "what" body language. They backed up and ran. I walked towards James angry. I grabbed him by his sweater and threw him at the wall.
  "What did I say about you touching my boyfriend huh! I told you that you will regret living. Better yet, you're going to regret it right now." I got out my knife.
  I slit his throat deeply and James struggled to get off the knife. I laughed while watching him die in pain. He fell to the ground while holding on to his throat which couldn't stop bleeding. He died almost instantly right before my eyes. Uh oh, Logan saw me.
  All the kids ran out the classroom door yelling call 911. I jumped though the window and ran as fast as I could. I saw Logan running after me.
  "Logan! Go back! you're not safe near me!" I screamed.
  He didn't listen and he kept running towards me. He finally catched up and ran with me. I was surprised by his actions, but I still loved him. We ran to his house and locked ourselves in his room.
  "Why did you run with me?" I questioned.
  "Because I love you." He said while catching his breath.
  "Logan, didn't you see what just happened! I killed James!" I cried.
  "Any girl who loves me that much to kill someone deserves my respect." He smiled and kissed me.
  I kissed him back and I loved him to death. I felt my phone ring from my pocket.
  "Hello?" I picked up.
  "Lilac where are you? There had been a death at school." It was my dad.
  "Oh, about that. I'm the one who caused the death." I shakily said.
  "What! Come home now young lady! Did Logan see?" He asked me.
  "Yes, but he's not mad. He actually liked it." I laughed.
  "Oh alright. Come home I don't want the cops getting you." My dad had such a soft sweet voice.
  "Okay see you in a bit." I hanged up the phone.
  "Hey I got to go home." I kissed Logan.
  "Alright, text me when you get home." Logan kissed back.
  I nodded and walked out from his window. That's our thing, we walk out from eachothers window. I ran home and didn't stop until I reached the front steps of my house. I made it home and entered through my window.
  "Dad?" I whispered.
  "Honey, the cops are here go to you know. The place." He commanded.
  I nodded and went to where he wanted me to go. I jumped out my window once again and went to our secret hideout. We had this hideout just in case of an emergency such as the one I'm in now. It's on top of this mountain and in that mountain was a small door on the ground covered with dirt. I opened it with the key that was attached to my key chain and walked in.
  There was everything in this hideout that was necessary. Food, water, clothes, blankets, medicine, first aid kit, and of course candy. I know candy isn't important, but at some point I will need candy. I waited until my dad said it was clear to come back home. In the meanwhile, I ate chips while watching Mulan.
  Man, that girl can fight! My dad called me and said to come home. I ran down the mountain like a little kid and almost fell. I climbed my window and went to my dads room.
  "Daddy? I'm home." I knocked on his door.
  "Come In. Look, can we pretend this never happened? You can't go back to school." Frowned my dad.
  "Okay daddy. I understand." I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
  I messaged Logan and told him what happened, except about the hideout. He said he will visit me tomorrow. I went to sleep under my bed just in case the cops come back and search the house.