Is The Baby Alright?

Jeffs point of view:

  I woke up and I was being rushed to the hospital in a ambulance. I looked around and didn't see Lilac, Sabrina, or Logan.

  "Lilac!" I screamed as I tried to get up, but I was in pain.

  "Sir, we need you to lie down. We don't want you to get worse." The paramedic told me.

  "What happened?" I asked.

  "You were in a car accident with another truck who went out of control and hit you. Everyone in your car was hurt really bad and were rushed to the hospital. Were any of the two young ladies in the car pregnant?" The paramedic explained.

  I nodded in a yes movement and told them it was Lilac who was pregnant. The two paramedics looked at each other and made sad faces.

  "Sir, there is a chance that baby could die." The paramedic frowned.

  I was shocked by those words. No! How can this be! No, Lilac and Logan will be devastated. I didn't respond, so I just closed my eyes and let the tears roll out of my eyes. Once I got to the hospital, I was taken to the emergency room. I was hoping I would see Lilac and Sabrina or at least Logan to make sure he is okay as well. Luckily, I was in the same room with Sabrina and she looked really hurt.

  She was bleeding from her head, but she was awake and she sounded fine.

  "You okay babe?" I smiled.

  "Yes I am okay." She responded.

  "Listen, the paramedic told me there is a chance the baby won't make it." I sighed.

  "W-what!? Lilac will be very upset!" Sabrina started to cry.

  "I know." My eyes started to water.

  "Doctor, would you be kind to tell my daughter that her baby won't..." Sabrina cut off her sentence.

  "I understand." The doctor walked out.

  "She is going to be devastated." I held Sabrinas hand.

Lilacs point of view:

  "No! Please! I beg you to please help my child." I begged.

  "Name your price doctor! Please.. Help my baby." Logan cried.

  "I am so sorry. I can't do anything." The doctor frowned and looked as if he was going to cry.

  "Can you please give us a minute." My tears flowed like a waterfall.

  The doctor walked out and I grabbed Logans hand.

  "Lets hope the baby has Slender Mans or Sallys genes." I wiped away my tears.

  "How is Slender Man related to you and who is Sally?" Logan looked at me.

  "Slender Man is related to my father making him also related to me and Sally is my aunt." I seriously responded.

  "Well, lets pray the baby will be alright." Logan tightly held my hand.

  We both fell asleep and I entered a whole new world.

Lilacs dream... (Lilacs point of view)

  "W-where am I?" My voice echoed.

  "Mommy!" A little girl ran into my arms.

  I held the little girl and looked at her closely.

  "Sweetie, do I know you?" I questioned.

  "Of course silly. I am your daughter." The little girl responded.