You're Pregnant!

Lilacs point of view:

  We got a hotel the next day and my dad got us a sweet. The hotel had a indoor jacuzzi and had a nice view of the ocean.

  "Love you dad." I hugged my dad. 

  "I love you too Lilac. I'm going to the grocery store and it might take me a while to find one. I'll be back in an hour." My dad left with the keys.

  I went to my luggage and grabbed some clothes to change into. I grabbed my pijama booty shorts and a tight tank top. Logan was still sleeping and I had an idea. I slowly went on top of the bed and got on top of him.

  "Lilac... harder..." Logan was talking in his dream.

  I laughed silently and started to kiss his neck. Logan woke up and got on top of me.

  "Bad girl..." Logan kissed me.

  "You liked it didn't you?" I giggled.

  "We can do something more fun." Logans voice got deeper.

  Logan unziped his pants as I took off my shorts and tank top. I left my bra on and waited for Logan to take off his clothes.

  "Meow.." I licked Logans cheek.

  The bed started to move faster and faster. I moaned so loud that Logan made the bed move in all directions.

  "Lilac!" Logan humped me harder.

  "Logan!" I yelled in pleasure.

  "I'm coming!" Logan warned.

  Logan came and gave one last hard push. His head fell to my chest and I slipped my fingers through his soft hair.

  "I'm.. So.. Tired.." Logan panted.

  "Did.. You.. Use.. Protection?" I asked.

  "Uh oh.." Logans eyes widened.

  "I'm going to be in big trouble." I sighed.

  All of a sudden we heard the door knob move.

  "Change!" I whispered loudly.

  I ran to my room as Logan shut his door. I changed into different clothes since my booty shorts got messy. I put on regular black shorts with the black tank top I wore before.

  "Hi dad." I greeted.

  "Weren't you wearing different shorts?" My dad questioned.

  "Yeah, but those were dirty." I quickly responded.

  "Hello Mr.Woods." Logan smiled.

  "Hello Logan. I brought chinese food for breakfast." My dad gave us a box of chinese food.

  "Thank you." Logan and I said at the same time.

  "Babe, how can we keep this a secret for a while?" Logan whispered.

  "I will let you know when it's time to tell my dad if I am pregnant." I responded.

  I ate my chinese food and felt something weird in my stomach. I ran to the restroom and Logan followed. I threw up and Logan patted my back while grabbing my hair.

  "Let it all out honey." Logan calmed me down.

  "I think I am pregnant." I shakily said.

  "Come on before your dad gets worried." Logan carried me.

Jeffs point of view:

  I popped out of no where and got angry.

  "You're pregnant!" I yelled.

  Lilac pulled Logan behind her.

  "Dad, I can explain." Lilac cried.

  "I knew it was a bad idea bringing Logan along! You're dead." I told Logan.

  I brought out my knife and walked slowly.

  "You want Logan, you have to get threw me first." Lilac brought out her knife.

  "Lilac, I am not going to hurt you now move." I commanded.

  "No." Lilac stood her ground.

   "Lilac, listen to your father." Logan pushed Lilac softly.

  "No! He will kill you." Lilacs face were full of tears.

  I slid my knife through Logans arm.

  "No!" Lilac grabbed my knife and threw it across my face causing me to get a small cut.

  I grabbed rubbing alcohol and a big bandage.

  "It hurts!" I heard Logan groan in pain.

  "Here goes nothing." I poured the rubbing alcohol on his wound.

  Logan yelled and screamed to stop. I cleared off the blood and put the bandage on Logans wound.

  "You're lucky my daughter loves you more than me." A tear slid from my face and I walked out the door.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry guys I haven't been updating lately my internet is acting weird. Lilac is pregnant? Whaaaatttttttttttttt. Sorry if this chapter was nasty and such I just wanted to make it more interesting (No Jessica... Just nooooooooo XD). Vote, comment, and tell me what you like about the book maybe. This book isn't interesting is it? I'm trying, but someone told me to do a Sally and the Creepypastas 3 and I was like maybe...