First Words

My point of view:
  Logan went shopping with Bella as Lilac went window shopping with her mother.

  "How about this one?" Logan opened a Gerber jar that contained smashed carrots.

  Bella nodded no as she pulled her head away from the jar. There were mothers looking at Logan and giggling at the same time.

  "Good morning ladies." Logan blushed in embarrassment.

  "Sonny, are you a new father?" A chubby woman walked up to Logan and rubbed his arm.

  "Yes ma'm." Logan looked down at Bella.

  The rest of the mothers approached Logan and started throwing advice at him.

  "Never buy the 99 cents store diaper brand. It will give you child's bottom a terrifying rash."

  "Always buy the unscented wipes."

  "Make sure your baby girl always eats her fruits and veggies."

  "Always do the best you can for your kid son. Make sure she has a better life than you had and don't let her make the same mistakes you did." A punk girl that looked around 16 or 17 walked in the conversation.

  "Thank you." Logan smiled.

  Everyone gathered around and helped Logan buy the things he needed.

  "Wait, I can't let you buy me this? This is expensive!" Logan chuckled.

  "Darling dear, w had low experience with our first child and we want to help others do the best they can with their child as well." A blonde lady smirked.

  "Aww guys! Group hug!" Logan yelled and sobbed.

  The cashier looked at the group of old woman and at Logan and was confused.

  "That will be $599.99." The cashier coughed.

  "Right." Logan laughed.

  Everyone pitched in their money and waved goodbye as Logan walked out the store with Bella.

  "Today, was a good day." Logan put Bella in her car seat.

  Logan drove home and saw Lilacs mothers car in the drive way.

  "Mommy's home!" Logan screamed.

  Bella screamed in happiness and clapped her small hands. Logan parked and hopped out the car happily.

  "I thought you had work today?" Lilac kissed Logan and ran to Bella.

  "I got a day off, so I spent the day with beautiful baby Bella." Logan made goofy faces to make Bella laugh.

  "M-m-mommy. D-d-daddy!" Bella said her first words.

  "HER FIRST WORDS!!!!!" Logan and Lilac cheered.

  "Got thing I got it on tape." Jeff walked out with his IPhone.

  "Thanks dad." Lilac thanked.

  "Logan. I thought I told you I will get all the baby stuff?" Sabrina walked towards the car.

  "Ma'm, this is my responsibility. I wouldn't want you to spend all your money." Logan gave her a hug.

  Everyone got all the things out and put them inside. Bella played around with her toys and laughed in joy.

  "I can't belive we are parents." Logan held Lilac in his arms.

  "I know." Lilac sighed and smiled.

  "Want to know why we make such great parents?" Logan asked.

  "Why?" Lilac questioned.

  "Because you are my best friend." Logan kissed Lilacs head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry! I know this is a short chapter, but I am actually bailing my brother out from jail right now :(. He needs to start behaving since he is a father now. Going to be a aunt next month! AH!! Well my little killers, I will try my best to update as soon as I can with both stories okay? Thanks for being patient. SEE YA!