Crossing The Border

Jeffs point of view:

  We were close to the border to cross to the USA and I was feeling nervous for some reason.

  "Logan, can you please pass me the passports?" I asked.

  "Sure." Logan opened the car cabinet.

  I saw Logan look a bit confused and he was getting sweaty.

  "Logan are you feeling alright?" Lilac felt his face.

  "Sir, the passports are not in here!" Logan panicked.

  "Stay calm Logan. You drive as I search for the passports." I calmed him down.

  We switched spots and tried to not make anything noticeable to the other drivers. I searched and searched and I couldn't find the passports.

  "Lilac, check under the seats if the passports fell without us noticing." I kept searching.

Lilacs point of view:

  I checked under the seats and found nothing, but crumbs of food.

  "Dad, I see no passports." I frowned.

  "What are we going to do?" Logan panicked again.

  "I have an idea. Lets look for Logans passport so that he can cross the border with no problem. Lilac, we can't find ours, so we either deal with the cops or cross the border by foot." I suggested.

  "Sounds good. Lets do it." Lilac nodded.

  "Alright, lets keep looking." I commanded.

  We searched and finally found Logans passport.

  "Logan pull over. We will walk the rest by foot." I said.

  Logan pulled over as Lilac and I got our knifes.

  "When you cross the border, meet us at the nearest gas station you find. Pick us up there." I got out of the car.

Lilacs point of view:

  "Lilac, be careful." Logan grabbed my arm.

  "Don't worry babe, I will." I kissed Logan goodbye.

  I got out the car with my dad and we walked across the street. Logan left and I blew a kiss goodbye.

  "We should go way out in the distance. It will be easier." I recommended.

  My dad nodded and we went where the police can't see us. There was this huge fence and we had to climb without making any noise.

  "Duck down." My dad dropped me to the ground.

  There were guards everywhere.

  "Dad I have an idea." I started ripping parts of my shirt and pants.

  "What are you doing?" My dad backed up a little.

  "I will distract the guards by pretending I was being chased. I will sent them out by pointing this direction while you hop the fence. You kill the rest of the guards that are with me. Understood?" I explained.

  My dad nodded and I hopped over the fence slowly.

  "Help! Someone!" I made a scene.

  "Ma'm what is the problem?" I hugged the cop.

  "T-there is a killer trying to kill me and r-rape me! He's over there!" I stuttered.

  "Alright lets go!" The cop yelled and 7 more followed him.

  That cop was actually kind of cute. There were 3 cops with me and I could see my dad sneakily walking my direction. He had my knife as well, so this plan might go well. My dad killed the three cops fast and I didn't even know he was already behind us.

  "That was quick." I grabbed my knife.

  "Lets go! Come on." My dad whispered.

  We ran quietly and ended up on the road. We walked casually as If nothing happened.

  "Here." My dad handed me his shirt.

  "Dad, put your shirt back on." I laughed.

  "Your ripped shirt will be suspicious. Put the shirt on." He giggled.

  My dad had a good body, but I don't need cars beeping and people whistling at him.

  "Call me!" A girl yelled.

  "Shut up before something goes wrong!" I yelled back.

  The girl turned back around and ran away with her friend.

  "That's what I thought." I mumbled.

  We went to the nearest gas station we could find and saw our car. We ran and saw Logan shocked.

  "What's wrong baby?" I touched his arm.

  "I found the passports under your dads seat." Logans eyes were wide.

  "Wow." I smiled.

  My dad and I hopped in the car and buckled up. Logan let my dad take the wheel and Logan went in the back seat with me. I started falling asleep, but Logan fell asleep first on my lap. He looked so cute. Soon enough I fell asleep too.