With All Due Respect

Jeffs point of view:

  There was no school for Lilac today because it was labor day. I sat on the couch hearing Lilacs conversation on the phone.

  "You can come over." I heard Lilac say.

  She hanged up the phone and came to the living room.

  "Logan is on his way. I'm going to wait for him outside." Lilac walked out the door.

  I picked the trash that was on the counter and washed the dishes that were in the sink. I don't want to have company with a mess in my house. Lilac walked in with a boy next to her. I got a sudden bloodlust, but I know I can control it.

  "Dad, this is Logan. Logan, this is my dad." Lilac introduced.

  "Hello Mr.Woods." Logan stook out his hand.

  He seems polite.

  "Hello Logan." I shaked his hand.

  "I would like to have a word alone Mr.Woods." Logan shakily said.

  I nodded and we both looked at Lilac. Lilac went upstairs to her room and closed her door.

  "So, why did you need to talk to me? Please, take a seat." I walked to the couch.

  "Well, I wanted to ask you I can be Lilacs boyfriend and if Lilac can be my date to the dance?" Logan looked at me.

  He wants to date my daughter? There's no way he's taking her.

  "I'm sorry, but that is going to have to be a no." I responded.

  "Please sir your daughter is the love of my life and I liked her ever since elementary. I would give up my life for her because I love her. What do I have to do to prove that I'm a good boy friend?" Logan begged.

  "No means no Logan." I snapped.

  "With all due respect sir, please." Logan cried.

  Something told me to allow Logan to date my daughter, but another piece of me told me no. Logan really loves my daughter. One chance, that's all I will give him, but if he cheats on Lilac I will kill him slowly.

  "Fine, one chance and if you screw this up you will never see Lilac again." I sighed.

  "You won't be disappointed Mr.Woods thank you!" Logan hugged me.

  He let go of me and ran upstairs yelling "He said yes!" He better not screw this up.
Lilacs point of view:

  "He said yes! Yay!" I kissed Logan on the lips.

  I fell on my bed and Logan continued to kiss. I heard footsteps and I pushed Logan off of me.

  "He's coming." I whispered while giggling.

  "Listen both you, I don't want any smooching on the lips or at least not in front of me. If I catch you guys doing something I don't like, you guys are done. You hear?" My dad growled.

  We both nodded and I knew exactly what he meant. He meant, I will be punished while Logan will be killed. Well, at least Logan can be my boyfriend. My dad left the room and I took Logan outside.

  "Where are we going?" Logan asked.

  "To the park." I responded.

  I took Logan to the park and we sat on a bench. I didn't say anything I just reached in and kissed Logan.

  "I love you." Said Logan.

  "I love you too." I smiled.

  We continued kissing and I touched his cheek. He had the softest cheeks In the world. Logan grabbed my waist and squeezed it a little bit. I moaned in pleasure.

  "Your moaning is turning me on." Laughed Logan.

  "I can tell because your pants just got bigger from you know where." I giggled.

  Logan turned red and covered himself.

  "Can't wait for everyone to see us tomorrow." I grinned.

------------------------------------------

So far this is what I got guys and I'm thinking hard to think of ideas. Let me know if you want me to include someone.

Follow me on snapchat!: Crazymalaysian5

Add me on PlayStation Network: Blackrose50067

-play Gta 5

-Black ops 2

-Little Big Planet

-Resident Evil 5 and 6

-Modern Warfare

SEE YA LATER!