War

My point of view: 

  Everyone was preparing themselves and fixing their weapons. Bella and Logan were kissing Bella goodbye.

  "This isn't goodbye okay?" Logan's eyes started to water.

  "Bye sweety." Lilac kissed Bella one last time before leaving.

  Everyone went inside a portal and E.J was the last one to go in.

  "You take care of my girl okay?" E.J. told Smile.

  Eyeless Jack walked in and headed toward the unknown place. 

  "Logan, Lilac, once the war begans, find someone to fight with. Don't fight alone. You have a child at home and we don't want either of you dying." Slender commanded.

  Logan nodded and began to walk on a railroad track.

Eyeless Jacks point of view:

  We followed a trail of footsteps that looked similar to the rakes. I kept quiet the whole time and carried a sack of kidneys just in case we need them. Lilac seems very worried. I understand her situation, but if she doesn't believe in herself that she will see Bella again she is going to die in this war. 

  "Look!" Logan pointed to a dystopian city.

  "Let's go." I said while getting my scapel ready.

  "Wait, we don't even though what's in there." Jeff stood in front of Lilac.

  "That's why, lets go find out. We will divide into groups to search each building and when everything is clear, we meet up outside." I explained the plan.

  "Fine, I'll be with Ben." Jeff cooperated.

  "I'll be with Lilac." Logan stood up.

  "I'll be with Sally." Slender slithered out his tentacles.

  "I'll be with you." Laughing Jack approached me.

  We seperated and headed to each building. There was one extra bulding and I guess we will search that one as one whole group with everyone. For once, I see L.J. with an actual weapon. He had claws attached to his knuckles followed by a machette attached to his back.

  "I'll go upstairs." I made my way up the next floor.

Lilacs point of view:

  I'm not use to conditions like this, but I think I will be able to manage. The air was contaminated with dust that made both Logan and I difficult to breath. We searched the bottom floor and no sign of life anywhere. We headed up to next floor and heard something fall. It sounded like glass.

  "Step aside. Don't want you getting hurt." Logan held his knife tight.

  He saw a vase shattered on the floor. We finally stepped foot on the next floor until another vase fell. Logan walked a little further until he heard something like animal tearing skin. Well, I wasn't wrong. Logan walked backwards and stepped on a leaf. The creature stood up and was about 7 feet tall. I gulped and hid inside a closet with Logan.

Bellas point of view:

  I walked around in the kitchen and giggled as Smile followed me. I was bored out of my mind and I didn't have any toys around me. I headed up stairs when Smile grabbed ahold of my shirt. I began to hit and kick until Smile let go of me. I followed Grinny to Ben's room and Ben has all sorts of things. I found a statue that looked just like him. I jumped onto his bed and grabbed the toy.