My Mom Is Alive?

Lilacs point of view:
  "Dad wait!" I yelled and left Logan behind.

  My dad kept walking while ignoring me.

  "Dad! Wait!" I yelled once more.

  "Shh!" A man shushed me.

  I stared at him and got angry.

  "You will regret living." I stabbed him stomach and sliced his throat.

  I ran and followed my dad to his car. I got in and put on my seat belt.

  "We need to talk." I snapped.

  My dad drove off without another word.

  "What do you want?" He asked me.

  "I need to talk to you face to face. Park somewhere where we can talk and free from distractions." I commanded.

  My dad listened to me and parked at a community park. I didn't like the fact that we parked her because Aunt Sally was rapped at a community park.

  "Dad, I do not love Logan more than you period. Why would you say that? I know I pointed my knife at you, but I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I love you to death and I will always love you more than anything." I cried.

  "I forgive you. I love you too honey I just lost control that's all. I owe Logan more than just an apology. Never again point a knife at me." My dad hugged me.

  "Listen dad, I need to ask you something. Where is mom? I know she isn't dead." I asked.
Jeffs point of view:
  Oh no. This is bad. Lilacs mom didn't really die she actually abandoned her after she got out from the hospital. How am I going to tell her this? The only thing is to explain in words where she won't get angry at her mother. No, it won't work she will get angry either way.

  "Baby, you are right. She isn't dead." I frowned.

  "What! Why haven't you told me about this?" A tear fell from her eye.

  "Because what your mom did was wrong. I got so angry I didn't want to tell you." I cried.

  "Where is she?" Lilac asked.

  "I don't know entirely. She abandoned you after the accident when she left from the hospital." I explained.

  "Why would she? We should be going home." Lilac responded and wiped away her tears.

  I drove to the store to get Logan a gift. I returned to the car in 10 minutes. On our way to the hotel Lilac didn't say a word. We got to the hotel and I unlocked the door. Lilac went straight to her room and passed by Logan without saying a hi.

  "Logan, I want to apologize for what I have done earlier. I bought you a gift." I gave Logan the gift.

  "Thanks Mr.Woods. Why is Lilac upset?" Logan questioned.

  "I will explain with Lilacs permission. Do me a favor and sleep with her tonight maybe she will feel better. She will probably tell you what happened." I nodded.

  Logan nodded and went to sleep with Lilac. I hope she will forgive her mother and not be mad at her for the rest of her life. I went to bed and couldn't sleep for the half of the night. I fell asleep around 5 in the morning and dreamed about Lilacs mother and Lilac together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SO SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN FOCUSSING MORE ON THE SALLYS AND CREEPYPASTAS 2 STORY MORE THAN THIS ONE. At least I update it... Phew... Read by other stories if you enjoy this one :) SEE YA!!