Meeting The Unknown

My point of view:

  Baby Bella learned how to walk in a couple of weeks as Slender informed them that Creepypastas learn quicker than human babies. Logan has been really busy lately with his new job and didn't have any time to spend with Bella. Lilac was going to go get a job herself, but was heading to Slender Man's new mansion he has recentley bought with the other Creepypastas.

  "Here comes Benny!" Ben ran towards Bella and took her out of her car seat.

  "She doesn't like you Ben!" Jeff ran screaming with Bella in her hands and avoided any large objects bellow him to not trip and fall.

  "She is mine!" Eyeless Jack yanked Bella away from Jeff and cuddled with her.

  "You guys are scaring her!" Yelled Laughing Jack.

  "Hey I got her first!" Whined Ben.

  Bella began to giggle as she sucked on her thumb.

  "Girls!" Lilac called out.

 "We are not girls." Jeff snapped his fingers and did a sexy pose while doing duck lips.

   "Where is Slender?" Asked Lilac.

  "Upstairs reading a book in the library. Why?" Questioned Ben.

  "Because Slender will be babysitting Bella." Lilac began walking up the stairs with her baby purse.

  "Yes! Babysitting baby Bella. Yow!" Eyeless Jack sucked on his thumb.

  "Haha! Bella bit you." Laughing Jack laughed.

  "Shut up." Eyeless Jack walked away while eating a kidney.

Lilacs point of view:

  I knocked before entering the library because I know Slender cannot stand it when someone doesn't knock before entering. He says it is impolite of someone to do that.

  "Goodmorning Slenderman." I greeted.

  "Miss Lilac. Nice to see you again. How may I help you? Oh! Right, I will be babysitting Bella today." Slender reminded himself.

  "Correct. I have all her things in this bag. All the boys are fighting over Bella because she is here today." I giggled while handing Slender Bella's baby bag.

  "Yes, the boys do love baby Bella. Child, is Bella a whiner or does she cry a lot?" Slender quivered.

  'Oh, no sir. She is quite a giggler. She knows how to walk and she knows how to talk a little bit. She learned how to say all her fruits and all of your guy's names." I explained.

  "Okay good. How long will you be gone child?" Slender calmed down now.

  "I will be gone for a couple of hours, but will pick up Bella before 10." I nodded.

  "Okay. Off you go child. Don't want you to waste any time." Slender smirked as small wrinkles formed where his lips should be.

  I waved goodbye and saw all the boys still fighting on who Bella should go play with.

  "I don't want you to rot her brain with your video games Ben! She is only a baby!" Sally joined the group of boys and argued with Ben.

  "She should play with me!" Eyeless Jack swallowed his last kidney.

  "No me!" Laughing Jack was sucking on a lollipop.

  "Why don't we just play a game of hide and seek?" Jeff offered.

  "Okay" Everyone agreed.

  "We will do eenie meenie mienny moe. Whoever gets picked, will hide with Bella. Deal?" Everyone nodded in agreement.