Packing

Lilacs point of view:

  My dad and I were packing our stuff to leave to California. We might drive all the way there which is going to be a bit frustrating. Logan wants to come along, but I don't want him to leave his family.

  "I'm going with you. Besides, my family has always been abusive to me." Frowned Logan.

  "Awww. I would take the pain away if I could." I hugged him.

  "Let me go get my stuff from home. I'll be back." Logan walked out the door.

  The very first thing I packed was my clothes. Then, all of my technology things such as: my Playstation, phone, laptop, Gameboy, Psp, and my IPod. I wonder what part of California we are going to live in?

   "Dad, what part of California are we going to live in?" I asked in a sweet voice.

  "We are either living in Los Angeles or Anaheim." Replied my dad.

  "Anaheim?" I tilted my head.

  "You probably don't remember Anaheim. I use to take you and your mother there for vacation. We went to Disneyland, water parks, and we had lots of fun. I remember you would laugh all the time even for no reason." A tear ran down my fathers eye.

  "Don't cry dad. Mom will get upset too if she sees you like this." I held back my tears.

  I went back to my room and finished packing. I took all my luggage to the living room so that my dad can put it in the car. Logan came back and had a total of just one luggage.

  "One luggage?" I laughed.

  "Well, yeah I really don't need much. I brought my Playstation, clothes, and money." Smiled Logan.

  "Nice. I am planning on getting a job once I get there. Well, that is if I can because of this whole murdering situation." I scratched my arm softly.

  "I bet you will espically since you are smart, beautiful, clever, and streets smart." Logan blushed.

  I kissed his cheek as he helped me put everything in the trunk. Everything fit perfectly as planned since all three of us either had 1 or 2 luggages.

  "Well, shall we be going?" I giggled.

  "Yes we shall." My dad and Logan said at the same time.

  Logan opened the door for me and I got in the car. The car that we drove in was a black Infiniti. The Infiniti was a fast car, so we will be having some fun on the way to California. Before we left, we checked and made sure we had our passports to cross to the United States.

Jeffs point of view:

  I grabbed all three passports and put them in the cars cabinet. We took off and waved goodbye to our home.

  "The wheels on the bus go round and round..." I sang and laughed.

  "Dad!" Lilac laughed.

  I can't believe we are actually bringing Logan along. I never expected Logan to go this far. He must really love Lilac a lot, but not as much as me. She is my whole life and without her I will have no purpose in living. No purpose, no life.

  I am going to make sure I drive at speed limit because I really don't want any of us to get hurt on the way. Well, lets see how this road trip turns out to be.

-----------------------------------------

HEYO. I watched 22 Jump Street and Deliver Us From Evil it was AWESOME! My friend kept throwing popcorn at me XD. So, any of you killers want to give me any ideas for the next chapter :) SEE YA MY KILLER LOVLIES.