Drown

Lilacs point of view:

  I took Bella to the park and she took off into one of the swings sets. I sat down on one of the benches and took pictures of Bella with my brand new camera.

  "Cheese!" Yelled Bella as I took the picture.

  I laughed at the picture because she made a funny face. Her father would of loved to be here right now. She will never deal with my pain. 

  "Come swing with me!" Bella screamed.

  I ran to the swingset and hopped on. I swinged and laughed with Bella until I saw one of my classmates from school. I stopped and examined the girl. It was James sister I beat up a long time ago.

*Flashback*

  "You think you can pick on my brother huh?" A gangster girl walked up to me followed by two more gangster girls.

  "I don't even though who your brother is." I pushed her back.

  "James. All because you beat him up I am going to do the same to you little Mrs. I'm perfect."  The girl punched me on the nose.

  I had a bloodlust. I held it in.

  "Screw you and your brother!" I high kicked her jaw.

  She fell to the ground and looked at me.

  "You're dead." Growled the girl.

  She got up and swung her arm. She missed and right when she missed I swung my arm and punched her on the nose. She grabbed her nose and unexpectedly side kicked me causing me to hit the concrete floor. Wait, where's Logan to help me?

  I looked up and saw him fighing with James. He's hurt! I ran towards James and high kicked him on the rib causing him to stop breathing for a bit.

  "You okay babe?" I asked.

  "Yeah. Watch out!" Yelled Logan.

    I turned around and saw James sister running at me. She was going to jump on me, but before she could I superman punched her stomach. She fell and blood came out from her mouth. Right when I had the chance, I got up and kicked her repeatedly. 

   "Try to hurt me one more time and you will regret living." I snapped.

   I looked at the other two gangster girls and did a "what" body language. They backed up and ran. I walked towards James angry. I grabbed him by his sweater and threw him at the wall.

  "What did I say about you touching my boyfriend huh! I told you that you will regret living. Better yet, you're going to regret it right now." I got out my knife.

  I slit his throat deeply and James struggled to get off the knife. I laughed while watching him die in pain. He fell to the ground while holding on to his throat which couldn't stop bleeding. He died almost instantly right before my eyes. Uh oh, Logan saw me.

*End of flashback*

  I kept staring at her and she looked different. She didn't look like a gangster anymore. She wore a sunflower yellow dress with yellow high heels. Her makeup wasn't so messed up. She only wore peachy lip gloss and mascara. She looks pretty!

  She turned around and noticed me. My eyes turned red quickly and she walked up to me.

  "I remember you." She spoke. "I'm Destiny."