Our Melodious Love

Mcfly_Love द्वारा

Skye Young is the daughter of the Worlds most famous couple. Her dad's an actor, her mum's a singer. Her brot... अधिक

1. Preparation
2. First Sight
3. Dougie's POV- First Sight
4. To the Stage
5. The End to a Perfect Day
6. Front Page News
7. My Story
8. Dougie's Story
9. Karaoke
10. McGirls
11. Zukie
12. My Parents
13. Confessions
14. Mornings
15. Eventful Day
16. His Family
17. Awards Part 1
18. Awards Part 2
19. Chat Show
21. Willow's POV
22. Ignored
23. Dougie's POV
24. Willow's POV
25. Tyler's POV
26. We are Family
27. The Announcement
28. Goodbye
29. Willow's POV
30. Captain
31. The Tour
32. The Snow
33. Dougie's Birthday
34. Christmas
35. Sha La La
36. All in the Luck
37. Happy Birthday To Mee
38. One Year
39. Fun and Games
40. The Last Chapter
Sequel!!!

20. Kiss and Tell

678 13 0
Mcfly_Love द्वारा

I heard stomping coming from upstairs and a bit of yelling. I looked up and frowned. What were those boys doing? I was at my house on the couch. My mum and dad were out for the day for a bit of 'them' time. In the house it was just me, Ty and Seb. They were upstairs in the games room. I was waiting for Doug to come around and I told him to just let himself in when he needed too. Willow was at dance practice so I was kind of bored out of my mind. I looked down at my phone and checked Twitter again. It had been a week since the interview and guess how many followers I'd gained? Guess! 47,000! That's right! 47,000 new followers! I now had 147,000. I already had 100,000 before because of my mum and dad and everything. The thing was, I'd been receiving hardly any hate. I just couldn't believe it! I'd been receiving compliments and how me and Doug were so cute together instead! I'd had a few hate messages but they were nothing really. I guess the GD fandom was quite clearly the best. I decided to go and check out what Ty and Seb were doing. I arrived at the door and opened it up just a little bit to see Seb and Ty dancing crazily to the TV. They were on Just Dance! Mine and Willows game!

"I'm so gunna beat you" Tyler said to Seb.

"With my moves? I don't think so mate" Seb answered, shimmying his body in time to the music. I couldn't help but burst out with laughter. They both turned around to face me and I opened up the door still laughing.

"Did you like my moves babe" Seb winked jokingly. He always flirted with me but we knew nothing would ever happen. It was too weird.

"I did. You both looked gorgeous" I laughed again, still clutching my stomach as my eyes were nearly watering. I felt an arm behind me hold my waist and knew Dougie was here.

"Hey" I turned around and kissed him.

"Ew. I thought I said no more of that" my brother went into protective mode.

"Oh shut up and go back to dancing" I retorted at him. Me and Dougie started to walk back down the hall to my room as I heard Seb shout "If you need me babe I'll be working out in here."

I started to laugh again and Dougie looked down at me. We arrived in my room and sat on the top of my bed.

"What was all that about?" Dougie mumbled with his head down, nodding it in Seb's direction down the hall.

I looked at him. "Oh please! You don't have to be jealous honey" I teased him.

"I'm not jealous" he said in a high pitched voice.

I brought Doug's face up to look at me. "Nothing's going to happen with Seb" I giggled.

"Well he's a good looking guy. You're telling me nothing's ever happened between you two?"

I paused. "Um, no" I was the one to look down now.

I felt Dougie gape at me. "What happened?"

"Do you really want to know?" I sighed at him. I didn't want to tell him the story! It was so embarassing! I'd never spoken about this to anybody and neither had Seb.

"Yeah I do" Dougie crossed his arms.

"Okay" I huffed. "So I went to his house one day looking for Willow and it was just Seb there" I whispered to him. I didn't want Seb to find out that I'd told Dougie or Tyler to find out full stop. "He told me Willow was at dance practise. So I said I'd just go but he invited me in. So I stayed and we went into his room" Dougie tensed up. "Oh God no!" I said outragedly to him. "Nothing like that happened!"

"Well I don't know where this story's heading do I?" He said.

"Okay, I'll carry on. So we went into his room and we sat on his bed and we talked for a while. And then something happened and it was like we both thought the same thing. We both thought that we were like, made for each other because you know, the whole my brothers his friend and his sisters my friend. So we both leaned in and kissed. We kissed for about ten seconds and then had to pull apart"

"Why did you pull apart?" Dougie mumbled.

"Honestly?"

He nodded.

I looked at him directly in the eye. "It was like kissing my brother."

Dougie started to laugh now.

"I'm serious! It was too weird! So we both turned really awkward and agreed to never talk about it again and I left!" We were both chuckling now.

"Wait!" Dougie stopped chuckling for a second. "When was this?"

"About three months before I met you" I held his hand.

"Oh that's okay then" he winked at me.

"That's why he's always flirty around me and I flirt back. Because we know nothing will ever happen and both just find it really weird."

"You two have a weird sense of humour" Dougie gave me a funny look.

"Sorry" I looked at him guilty. "I didn't mean to scare you back there". "But honestly Doug, you can't tell anybody. And I mean anybody!" I warned him.

"Okay, okay!" He raised his hands. I snuggled into him and we stayed like that for quite a while.

*************************************

It was the day after now and I was in the middle of a huge shopping trip with Dougie's sister Jazzie. We'd decided to get to know each other better and what better than shopping? It turned out we had kind of the same style. Obviously me and Willow's shopping style was closer but considering I'd only really just met Jazz I'd say that we were doing pretty well.

She was now trying some clothes on in the changing rooms.

"What do ya think?" She twirled around. It was a really pretty floral dress. It was navy blue with little brown flowers on it and a brown belt.

"Aw it's so pretty!" I squealed.

"I'm going to get it" she squealed too and ran back into the changing room and closed her curtain. Throughout the day we had been into just about all of the shops and were now holding too many bags. Talk about shop 'til you drop!

"I think-" Jazzie huffed, pulling another bag over her shoulder "We should get something to eat and drink.

"Good idea. These bags are killing me!"

We went into Starbucks and ordered. I had a Vanilla Bean Frappucino and Jazzie had a latte. I didn't really like coffee or tea or anything like that apart from hot chocolates.

"Hey Skye?" She said to me as we sat down, hauling our bags onto the seats beside us. We were sat in a booth. I took a sip of my Frappucino and sighed.

"Yeah?" I said softly, still revelling in the wonderfullness of the drink.

Jazzie laughed at my state. "I couldn't have asked for a better girlfriend for my brother."

I looked up at her and beamed. "Thank you!"

"No probs. Hopefully one day, you'll be my sister in law" she said, biting a piece of her white chocolate cookie. I'd ordered the same thing.

I stopped. I'd never really thought about marrying Dougie. Ever. But I really did love him. What if we did get married?

"Skye? Skye?" Jazzie was looking at me.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" She laughed. "You went into your own daydream.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" I mumbled embarrassed.

"I mean it though" she looked at me. "You're great". I smiled at her and we started to talk about other things.

*************************************

We walked out of Starbucks after having our drinks and cookies and decided to make our way to our houses. We were going to go to mine first and then Jazzie would drive herself home. I protested but she said it was only fair after I'd come to hers before. We walked through the shopping centre and suddenly there was a crowd of people around us.

"Oh my God! It's Skye! Oh my God! Can I have your autograph! You're amazing! Aw she's so much prettier in real life!" I heard people shout at me in different voices. I held on to Jazzie because I didn't want to lose her. What was happening?

"Skye can we have your autograph? We heard you sing on that show?" I heard a woman say as we escaped from the huge crowd but they were slowly gaining on us.

"Um sure? Sorry. It's going to have to be quick though" I looked down next to the woman to see a little girl. She must have only been around five. She had brown hair and big brown eyes which looked up at me adorably. She looked a bit stunned.

"She's become a big fan over the past week" her mum said to me as I signed her napkin.

"What's your name sweetie?" I said to her sweetly.

"Abigail" she replied in the cutest voice ever.

"Well that's a lovely name!"

I wrote 'To Abigail,

Remember to dream big because you never know whats around the corner

Love' and then I signed it with my signature.

"There you go" I gave the napkin to her. She hugged me around my legs and I hugged her back.

"I've really got to go now honey I'm sorry!" I said looking at the gaining crowd. It had grown!

"Bye Skye!" She said to me.

"Bye Abi!" I called as me and Jazzie ran to the parking lot.

*************************************

"You can't go out in public ever again!" Dougie hugged me once we were back at mine. I'd told him what had happened.

"You can't wrap me up in bubblewrap" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I can if I want too. You're becoming a big star" he smiled at me and continued to sing Bubblewrap by none other than Mcfly.

"It's so exciting!" I squealed at him. I'd told him about Abigail today as well. "So, what have you done today?"

"Well," he smirked at me. "I have been spending the day with your brother and your sweetheart Seb" he said proudly at me.

I gaped at him. "Seriously? How did it go?"

"I like them" he smiled at me. "And I think they like me".

"That's amazing!" I gasped. We hugged for a while and then Dougie had to go.

"I'll call you tomorrow" he kissed me goodbye.

"Ok, bye!" I waved to him as he got in his car and set off. Well, we'd both made good impressions on each other's siblings today!

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Please comment! There's a lot of ghost readers out there and I'd love you to comment! Thank you :) Btw Luke Hemmings plays Seb and Dean Geyer plays Tyler. I hope you're liking the story so far! Ooooh what will happen in the next chapter ;) Some drama I predict ;)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Little Dallas Wendiesal द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

146K 2.6K 72
Life as Cameron Dallas's little sister has never been to great until Wendy gets to hang out with the boy she likes. His name is Daniel Skye. He is a...
118K 2.1K 23
"I bet you can't make Skye fall in love with you." "Skye? As in the Skye that hates my guts?" "Mhmm." "Bet."
1.8K 132 11
It's 2018 and all is finally well in Buckingham Nicks land...and all it took was the incident at MusiCares for Stevie and Lindsey to put aside their...
Second Chance Skcin द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

16.2K 878 24
Some time in the 90's. Laura Buckingham, the daughter of the famous musician Lindsey Buckingham, finds a new passion, through which she brings back a...