Thug Love {COMPLETED}

By EverythingBGKC

19 year old college student, Beyoncé falls in love with the city's most wanted criminal and drug dealer by th... More

The Beginning - I.
Just Friends - II.
Falling Hard - IV.
Gang Gang - V.
Down To Ride - VI.
The Meet Up - VII.
Crew Love - VIII.
I Love You - IX.
Trouble - X.
Back Again - XI.
Official - XII.
Taken - XIII.
ILY2 - XIV.
New Story - SIW.
Shooters Shoot - XV.
Worried - XVI.
On The Run - XVII.
Opp - XVIII
Dead End - XIX.
Home - XX.
Pressure - XXI.
Mama - XXII.
Blue Ivy - XXIII.
The Other Side - XXIV.
Foolish - XXV.
The End - XXVI.
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)

Give Me A Call - III.

3.7K 190 281
By EverythingBGKC

"Hey mama!" Beyoncé said into her phone as she walked out of her last class for the day. Her mother, Tina had called while she was in class and Beyoncé was just returning her call.

"Hey baby girl, I was just calling to let you know that I put $350 in your account. Hopefully that holds you over for the next week or two."

Beyoncé smiled and connected her AirPods to her phone so she wouldn't have to put the phone to her ear. "Thank you mama. You don't have to do that, I tell you that all the time."

"Hush. Just don't be spending all your money on those shoes you be wearing!"

Beyoncé laughed, "I won't. How your day been?"

She held conversation with her mother until she made it to her apartment. She waved at Kelly who was in the kitchen cooking her usual after-class struggle meal – Ramen Noodles.

She walked to her room and closed the door behind her. She put her things down and put her mother on speaker before changing into her lounge clothes.

"What are you doing today?" Tina asked.

"I actually have a date later on tonight." Beyoncé said with a grin. She was actually happy about her date with Colin. For the first time, a guy could keep her attention so she was of course all smiles about that. Colin didn't bore her and they always had something to talk about.

"Oh really? With who?"

"His name is Colin. He plays football here. He's super sweet and we're just friends right now, but I think I like him."

Tina smiled. She was happy that her daughter was actually happy about someone. Beyoncé's past relationships were horrible and Tina didn't want her daughter going through anything like that again, especially so young.

Beyoncé wasn't very open with guys since her last relationship, so finally opening up to Colin and actually liking him shocked both herself and her mother.

"You think?" Tina laughed, "As long as he treats you right, that's all that matters. Only you know what's best for you, but don't move too fast with this guy."

She nodded, "I won't. We're just goin' steady right now."

"Good. Well tell me how your date go. My break is over and I have a few patients to see so I'll talk to you later baby, love you."

"Alright. Love you more mama."

They ended their call and Beyoncé plopped down on her bed. Soon as she was under the covers and was ready to fall asleep, a Facetime call was coming through. She smiled seeing it was Colin. Not wanting to miss his call, she answered and watched as it connected.

"What you in bed for already?" He asked. She looked at him through the camera. He was dressed down in his football pants, but with no shirt. She was able to admire his abs, strong arms, and the many tattoos on his body. She was amazed and loved how great of a body he had.

"Because I'm done with class and I need a nap. Do you have practice or something?" He was in the locker room with his teammates when he decided to call her.

"Yeah, I just got done with my meetings and this my second practice of the day."

She shook her head. She couldn't understand how college athletes did it. Going to class and practicing three times a day was definitely tiresome.

"What do you have meetings for?"

He grabbed his helmet and sat on the bench to put his entire focus on her, "We have meetings everyday before workouts to go over plays and shit, just to make sure we know what we talking about. They split us up by positions."

She nodded, understanding only a little bit. She knew nothing about sports and how it worked, "Oh okay."

"We still on for tonight, right?"

"Yeah. Where are you taking me?"

He smirked, "Not telling you. Just get really pretty like you always do. I'll pick you up around 8, that's cool?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

"Bet," He said, "I'll text you after practice."

"Okay, goodnight." She said jokingly.

He laughed at her and shook his head, "Goodnight."

_____

"Is this too much? Be honest."

Nicki looked away from her phone to look at her best friend. She studied her hair and down to her shoes. It was nice to see Beyoncé dressed up for once. Nicki knew her best friend could step when she wanted to, but Beyoncé rarely was in the mood to go all out. She would rather be dressed in jeans and sneakers.

"You look very pretty babe."

"Seriously?"

Nicki smacked her lips, "I wouldn't let you go out looking a fool."

Beyoncé looked herself over in the mirror and then checked the time. It was nearing 8PM and Colin should be on his way soon. She was nervous a little because it's been a while since she last went out on a date.

She was semi-comfortable around Colin so she wasn't too nervous, but she did have butterflies that made it feel as if she needed to shit.

"I think I have to boo boo!" She said so Nicki could hear. She groaned a little because that meant she would have to remove the entire outfit since it was a romper and she couldn't just pull it down.

"You better do it before he comes."

She shook her head, "It's just my nerves. I should be fine." She sat down on her bed and held conversation with Nicki as she waited on Colin.

After a few more minutes of waiting, he finally came. He knocked on the door and waited patiently for her to answer.

"Hey.." She said, opening the door. Colin bit his lip at how amazingly beautiful she looked. Every time he saw her, she seemed to always get prettier.

He revealed the roses from behind his back and handed it to her. Beyoncé smiled at the nice gesture. It was the first time she ever received flowers from anyone.

"Thank you," She said, pulling him in for a hug, "Let me get my purse and I'll be out."

"Word." Colin said. He stood by the door and waited patiently for her to come back. Once she was back, they headed out for their first date.

______

"That food was so good." Beyoncé said, feeling full and ready for bed. Colin laughed as they exited the restaurant and to the car. He opened the door for her before getting in himself.

"Anything else you want to do?"

She looked at the time before shaking her head. It was nearing 10 PM and even though it wasn't super late, she was very mindful of the fact that she had a 9 o'clock class the next day and she also had to study some more.

"Nah," She said, "I'm fine with going back home."

"Word. I had a nice time with you." He said, looking at her. She smiled at him and in a matter of seconds, his lips were on hers. Their kiss deepened as he put his hand on her thigh making her pull away from the kiss.

As Colin drove her home, they vibed along to the music until a call came through Colin's phone which happened to display on the radio screen. Beyoncé glanced at the radio to see the caller ID Hov.

Colin sucked his teeth, "I got to take this." He mumbled before answering the call and making sure it was disconnected from the Bluetooth so Beyoncé wouldn't hear their conversation.

They talked for a few minutes and exchanged a couple of words until Colin made a sharp right turn that led the tires to screech and Beyoncé to hold on tightly to the seat.

"My bad ma, I really got to make this move real quick."

Beyoncé let out a silent sigh and nodded her head. She was a little shaken up by his driving but she soon settled down and just enjoyed the ride.

"May I ask where we going?" She asked when they came near a toll bridge. Colin paid the $2 fee before going across.

"Uh, I'm just running an errand for Hov and then I have to drop it off at his crib."

She nodded. She still wanted to know what he had to do that was so important for him to go now. She didn't know him that well and didn't want to get caught in anything that could possibly jeopardize her life and career.

She stayed quiet as Colin made multiple stops. It wasn't until a little after 11 PM did they finally arrive to Hov's place. Beyoncé cursed to herself when she saw the huge house and many cars in the driveway. What the hell he do, she thought before finally turning her attention to Colin.

She was used to big and nice things since her mother was pretty wealthy, but she was still shocked knowing that someone of Hov's description was living the way he is.

"You coming in?" Colin asked as he put the car in park and removed his seatbelt. Beyoncé quickly shook her head and gave him a soft smile.

"No, I'm okay in the car."

Colin looked around before speaking again, "I don't think it's a good idea to sit in the car boo. Just hop out and come with me for a second. We won't be in there long. I just have to give this package to Hov and I'll take you home, I promise."

She bit down on her lip and thought about it. Colin didn't seem suspicious, but she wanted to be careful. She wasn't aware of the kind of person he really was so she wasn't so sure if she should trust him or not.

Slowly, she removed her seatbelt and got out of the car. With the duffle bag in one hand, Colin grabbed Beyoncé's hand with his other as they walked up the short driveway. He knocked and gave Beyoncé a quick smile before someone could finally come to the door.

"What's up Li, Hov here right?"

The woman nicknamed Li, looked at Colin before laying eyes on Beyoncé. She looked at her up and down before letting them in.

"He here, waiting on you."

As they walked inside, Beyoncé stared at the decor. Hov's place was huge and it was decorated nicely with little to nothing out of place. She was so amazed by the chandeliers and beautiful lights in the home as if she never seen anything like it.

"Who's your friend?" Li asked as she led the pair to Hov.

"Oh, my fault. This my girl Beyoncé. Bey, this is Li."

Li turned around and smiled. She put her hand out for a handshake and Beyoncé gave in. "It's short for Aaliyah, but everyone calls me Li or Baby Girl. I'm not usually this nice but you're pretty as fuck!"

Beyoncé laughed and happily accepted the compliment, "Thank you. And so are you."

Li smirked, "You better stop that. I like girls too and I wouldn't mind taking you from this nigga here."

Colin wrapped his arm around Beyoncé's waist tighter and kissed her cheek, "Never that."

Beyoncé was a little thrown off because she figured Li was Hov's girlfriend or something, but hearing that she liked girls made her settle a little. Colin claiming her as his girl kind of made her mad as well. They were nowhere near that yet and she hated when people false claimed.

They finally made it to the other room where Hov was smoking a blunt. He was surrounded by a few females and a couple of his guy friends.

Seeing Colin and Beyoncé made him sit up so he could properly introduce himself.

"What's good homie? You did that for me?" He asked Colin, pulling the blunt away from his lips. Beyoncé looked at him, slowly feeling herself falling in love with his look. He was extremely handsome to her.

Colin handed him the duffle bag, "Yeah, I did. It wasn't no issue."

"As it shouldn't be," Hov said with a smirk, "I'll break you off 5."

Beyoncé watched as Hov dipped his hand inside of the duffle bag and pulled out a stack of money. Beyoncé's eyes widened as Hov handed the money to Colin.

"How you doing beautiful?" She heard. She broke her eyes away from the cash to look at Hov who was staring at her with a smile.

"Hi, I'm good. How are you?"

"Much better now."

They had a short stare-off that instantly made Beyoncé feel wet in between her legs. Hov was basically eye-fucking her right in front of Colin, but he didn't care. He wanted her and he was going to get her regardless.

"Aight Hov, we out of here." Colin said to grasp his attention.

"Word. I'll hit you up wit' another move before the week over. I'll holla."

They said their goodbyes and Li walked them out. Before they could leave, Hov made sure he dropped his cell number in Beyoncé's hands. Just by the way she was looking at him, he was more than sure that she would be calling him soon. Very soon.

______

Thanks for reading! Was having a little trouble, but I'll try to update this story more.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 792 28
What happens when stones are thrown at a glass house? And the life you know isn't as it seems? Do you fold under pressure or fight back? Beyoncé is...
1.7K 52 11
A 19 year old single mother stripping for a living falls in love with Atlanta's most dangerous man and most well known drunk dealer. With the stress...
13.2K 397 12
Everybody has a baggage. Some are heavy, some are pretty light. It don't matter what you do, you always have something to hide. I'm only 29 and I alr...
263 5 5
A teen girl falls in love with a drug dealer and he becomes possessive, controlling, abusive...she ends up running into a friend from school and they...