Billionaires New Wife

By TMSaunders

Nate's father wanted him to take over the family business. Nate had other ideas and enlisted in the Army at 1... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Nate And Jayla
Night of the funeral
A night to remember
Losing myself to him
The company party
Love hurts
Business Trip
To Far
My Sexy Wife
It Feels Like Love
Tempers Rise
Lets Try Again
End Of The Trip
Deployment
Taking the shot
Flying home
Let's Just Do The Mission
Years Pass So Quickly
What happened
Taking A Chance
Family First
Choices
Office Party
Epilogue

Four years past

6.2K 186 2
By TMSaunders

 Four years later

Four years had past and Lieutenant Jayla was with her unit training in Texas.

 When they arrived, she had a lot of attention from some of the American soldiers, but she knew how to handle them. 

She was in the gym having a workout, and she challenged a soldier not from her unit, to spar with her, he said yes. 

Her unit already knew what she was like the majority of her unit was under her father when he was alive, so she knew them before she enlisted. 

 They just stood and watch and was feeling sorry for the American soldier. 

 Jayla asked his name, 

"Clay". 

 He was about the same age as Jayla twenty-six, she took her stance and edged him on, he threw a punch and Jayla dodged it, she did a back-word flip and he came at her again, she punched him and basically kicked his ass. 

He got out of the ring and another soldier took her on and she kicked his ass, she had a lot of soldiers watching her, and then a voice from the back of the room says,

 "I'll take you on?". 

 "Okay, if your man enough?". Jayla says,

 She heard a couple of the soldiers say it was the Major. 

She thought he'll be in Major trouble when he meets her.

she was talking to one of her fellow soldiers with her back to the Major. 

Jayla turns around and Nate is stood there looking at her. 

 "Long time no see?". She says

 "What's it been, four years?". Nate says and smiles.

 "Yes, and you were the last person I thought I would see". 

 Some of the soldiers start talking about what Jayla said. 

Nate got a reputation for being a hard nut and he made sure they knew discipline. 

Jayla took her stance, she could hear a few of his soldiers say she's going to get her ass kicked. 

She threw the first punch and then kicked and they matched each other's moves, the other soldiers couldn't believe that she was taking the Major on.

 "Jayla, I see you've gotten better?". 

 "I was always better than you".

 Nate laughs, and Jayla flips and sweeps his feet out, she goes to walk of and he sweeps her feet out and pins her to the mat.

 His unit cheer, 

"You have gotten better". he says.

He stands up and look at his men, they shut up, he offers his hand to Jayla, but she does a back flip and stands up, 

"Nice seeing you again Nate, when did you sign up?". 

 "Soon as I got back, you were the one who gave me the idea. Have you been keeping well?".

 Nate's men were watching him, 

"Dismissed". Nate shouts and they all leave. 

 "I'm doing fine, well it's nice to see you soldier boy, I better go we got a lot of drill exercise to do". 

 "Jayla, it is really nice to see you, maybe we can catch up sometime?". 

 "Yes, that would be, good".

 Jayla solutes to him and walks back with her unit, she was being asked questions about Nate, but she didn't want them to know, she just told them he was a old friend. Nate's unit started talking about him, but he was a soldier that liked discipline, efficiency and didn't take any crap.

Jayla was doing training and Major Nate Henderson was her commanding officer, she was training to be with the elite, she thought it was funny taking orders from Nate, because when they were married, he would ask her to do things and she wouldn't.

 Nate was stood near her and they were taking guns apart and putting them back together, he watched her, he wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, and to tell her that he never signed the divorce papers. 

He never thought he would be in the Army the same time as his wife, he missed her, and she was the last woman he made love to.

Jayla was talking to her fellow soldier buddy, Corporal Vince Dutton who was the same age as Jayla.

 Nate didn't like it, he shouts, 

"I can hear people talking, there should be no talking". 

 Jayla smiles at Vince and they carry on. 

When Jayla finishes all her drill exercises, she goes back to her bunk and relaxes, Vince and a couple of the others asks if she wants to play football, she's always up to a game of footie. 

They get five a side and go out on the field and play footie, Jayla, Vince and Duggie are having fun laughing and kicking the ball to each other and not allowing the other team to take it, Vince and Jayla are best buds, and sometime cuddle like friends do. 

 They were having so much fun Jayla jumps on Vince's back, Nate is walking past and sees what Jayla is doing he watched her for a while, he missed her smile and her laugh.

 Vince throws Jayla over his shoulder and pins her to the ground, But Jayla gets out of it and starts laughing, Vince stands up and pulls Jayla up of the floor and cuddles her. Nate didn't like it, someone was touching his wife, but he couldn't believe why he felt like it, he hadn't seen Jayla for four years. 

Jayla seen him and smiled, 

"I'll be right back". She says to her friends. 

 Jayla walked over to Nate,

 "Is this going to be awkward for you?".

 "What do you mean?". 

 "You are my commanding officer". 

 "I haven't got a problem, have you?".

 "No Nate I haven't. You look good and sexy, how's your business?". 

 "Jayla you look more beautiful than I can remember, and the business is doing good I made another billion in the last four years". 

 "That's good, I never thought I would see you again, but it's been nice to see you. Have you found anyone?". 

 "No Jayla, you were my last, what about you?".

 "You're the only one I've made love with, I haven't even had a boyfriend". 

 "Are you not with the corporal?".

 "No, we are best buds, he's like a brother to me".

 Nate smiles 

"Nice speaking to you Major". 

 Jayla solutes and turns and jogs back to her friends.

The next morning the whole of Jayla's unit are up early and doing a ten-mile run, they get back and Nate's unit have just got up. 

Jayla and her unit go to the gym, Jayla works on the punch bag, some of Nate's unit are stood watching Jayla, and looking at her perfect curves and at her firm tits. 

Nate walks in and sees them watching Jayla, he remembered the first time he seen her workout and he watched her, but his men was watching his wife, 

"Lieutenant Miller would you like to spar with me?". 

 "Yes, sir Major, if you want your ass kicked?". 

Nate smiled, and they climb into the ring and start punch for punch and kick for kick, Nate was enjoying himself and Jayla wanted to kick his ass, they paused for a second and took their stance, both units was watching,

 "I used to love kicking your ass". Jayla says. 

 "That was four years ago, let's see if you can kick my ass now?". 

 A few of Nate's men start talking and one of them shouts, 

"How do you know each other?". 

 Jayla shouts,

 "He was my husband". 

 The whole unit went quiet, Nate looks at her and says, 

"I'm still her husband, we haven't seen each other for four years". 

 Jayla stands down and looks at him, 

"What the fuck, are you for real?". 

 Nate puts his arms down and Jayla punches him and climbs out of the ring. 

 "Jayla, we haven't finished, Lieutenant this is an order?". 

 Jayla turns and walks back and into the ring, 

"Yes Major Sir".

 "We haven't finished sparring".

 "Are you sure you want to spar with me, because I'm going to kick the fucking crap out of you". 

Jayla was pissed with him, she thought the last four years she was divorced. 

 She took her stance and kicked the crap out of him, she sweeps him to the floor and pins him, he flips her onto her back and pins her, 

"Okay, Major Sir you win".

 Then she whispers to him, 

"I still love you". 

 He smiles at her and says, 

"I love you too, that's why I couldn't divorce you, but we should talk?".

 "Yes, I think we should, away from our units". 

 Nate stands up and helps Jayla up, she solutes him and walks off with her fellow soldiers. 

Nate's unit was whispering he looked at them and they shut up, 

"Drop and give me twenty". His unit drops and start doing twenty push ups.

It was the evening and Jayla and Nate met up and went for a walk, they were the talk of the Army base.

Nate was known for his demanding, take not shit and hard core attitude, and none of them would ever think he would get married or let alone being married, it was a shock to them and he was married to a beautiful woman, they just couldn't believe it.

 Jayla and Nate walked around the base talking, they sat on the wall just up from Jayla's hut. 

"Why didn't you sign it, Nate?". 

 "When I got back, I had a lot of paperwork to do and I needed to sort my company out because I only had a couple of days before I was due on base, and I totally forgot about it, until I heard you kicking the crap out of one of my soldiers. I honestly didn't know you were here, but when I heard your voice my heart started beating faster, and I remembered I didn't sign the divorce paper, and that's when I thought my wife is here".

 "Nate, I'm glad you didn't, I've missed you". 

 Nate stands and cups Jayla's cheeks and kisses her, she missed his tender kiss, the fire that went out inside of her was igniting and she felt a warmth she hadn't felt in four years. 

 "Nate, I love". 

 "Jayla, I've loved you for the last four years, I never stopped loving you". 

 "What about your reputation as being a hard nut".

 "I can still do that, don't you worry, we need to worry about staying together, I'm not letting you go again". 

 "I don't want to let you go either, but I'm being deployed to the middle east, that's why I'm training as an elite, I was top of my unit for marksmanship". 

 "That's the same place my unit are being deployed, so I will be your commanding officer".

 "Okay soldier boy, you can order me around, but when we're of duty you belong to me". 

 Nate laughs and lifts her up and cuddles her, she wraps her legs around him and he wanted her, but they were on base. 

 "Jayla, you do know we can have marriage quarters". 

 "I need to be with my unit, we only have a few days left, but don't you have an office?". 

 "Follow me".

 Nate holds Jayla's hand and they go to his office, he locks the door and Jayla starts undressing him, she takes her t shirt off and Nate caresses her tits, he undoes her khaki pants, Jayla slips her boots off and before you know it, they are both totally naked,

 "Jayla, your body is fucking amazing, I've missed seeing your beautiful body". 

 "Nate, fuck me, it's been four years". 

 Nate lifts Jayla up and pins her to the wall, he pushes his finger into her slit, and she starts to moan, he then laid her on his desk and open her legs wide and kissed down her tits to her pussy, she was so wet Nate was licking up all her juices, and she had an orgasm, she felt her senses overload. 

Nate kissed his way up her body and kissed her lips, he guided his cock into her slit and gently pushed, 

"Fuck Jayla, your so fucking tight, god that feels so good". 

 Jayla felt endless pleasure she wanted all of him. 

He pushed more into her and she moaned, 

"Oh god, yes, fuck me Nate".

 Nate pushed as far as he could, but Jayla was so tight, he thrusts in and out and pushing deeper with every thrust, Jayla's body feels on fire she moans 

"Oh, mmm, Nate, yes, yes".

 Nate pulls out and pushes deeper and thrusts in and out, 

"Jayla, come with me darlin"

 "Oh god yessss" 

Jayla came and Nate moaned as he filled Jayla

 "Oh god yes". 

They kissed each other and got dressed.                              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 21 19
THERE MIGHT BE IMPLIED DRUG USE AND ILLEGAL FIRE ARM USE. THERE MIGHT ALSO ME MENTION OF DIFFERENT KINKS(will be listed in the tags) IF YOU DO NOT L...
8.6K 234 3
There are no more rules in the modern world for the old time gangster who used to run things back then. Now a days it's shoot first and ask question...
6.7M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
903 4 9
*FOR MATURE READERS* (!TRIGGER WARNING!: This story contains self harm, drugs/alcohol, abuse, sexual content, and swearing!)