Don't Deserve You || Jensoo

By phyacinth4

"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becomi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Smile In Your Eyes (Sneak Peak)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
AN: It's Coming To An End
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
End

Chapter 39

8.5K 379 302
By phyacinth4

Merry Christmas Blinks !!!!🍾🎄❤️ I hope you guys will spend a happy Christmas with your loved ones! This chapter is my present to you! 💕🥰

•••

Jennie was sitting by Jisoo's bedside the next morning. Her hand was holding onto the older girl's as she spoke to her.

Jennie: Hey Chu~ How are you? It's a beautiful day today... it's also snowing now. You love it when it snows... Won't you wake up to watch the snow fall with me?

Jennie waited for any movement to come from the older girl, but she was once again met with disappointment.

Jennie: I-I finished reading your journals... And, I also found the chest...

Jennie reaches into her pocket and pulls out the velvet box. Opening the lid, she holds the ring up towards Jisoo's face.

Jennie: This ring, is the ring that you were planning to propose to me with... right?

Jennie takes the ring out of the box and carefully places it in Jisoo's open palm. She then clasps the older girl's hand together with the ring inside, and gives it a gentle kiss.

Jennie: Even though we're married now, I'm still gonna wait for that proposal you planned Jisoo... So you better hurry and wake up. I promise I'll wait for you... no matter how long it takes... Just... remember to wake up okay?

Jennie held her breath as she anticipated for a response. However there was nothing.

Jennie: It's been 10 days Jisoo-yah... Won't you open your eyes and look at me?

The younger girl leans over and laid her head down onto the bed.

Jennie: It's getting lonely without you around the house... The bed feels empty without you by my side... I'm sorry I hurt you...I'm sorry I didn't listen to you... for not letting you explain...I'm hurting so much Jisoo... It hurts me, knowing that you're lying here because of me... I hate myself for being so useless, for being so blind... If I had only noticed sooner, we wouldn't be where we are now... you wouldn't be hurt like this...

Jennie lifts her head up as she gazes softly at Jisoo's face.

Jennie: How could you ever forgive me for what I've done... I've hurt you so much...

Jennie releases a shaky breath as she tries to hold in her tears. She rises from her seat before bending down to kiss Jisoo's forehead. She stares at the older girl's face a bit more, and brushes the stray strands of hair away from her face.

Releasing a sigh, Jennie made her way outside the room.

•••

As Jennie was about to open the door to her car, she suddenly remembers that she had left the ring in Jisoo's hand. Cursing to herself, she turns around and rushes back towards the older girl's room.

When Jennie had opened the door to the room, she was thrown into a panicked frenzy for Jisoo was nowhere in sight. She rushes outside and glances around, not spotting the older girl anywhere.

Jennie made her way towards the nurse's station.

Jennie: Excuse me, but have you seen Miss Kim Jisoo?! She was still in the room 5 minutes ago, but when I came back she was gone!

Nurse: Okay Miss, please calm down. I'll--

Jennie: Calm down?! My wife who has been in a coma for the past 10 days, is now missing! And you want me to calm down?!

Before the nurse could reply, Jennie had already rushed off to look for Jisoo herself.

Jennie stopped in front of an elderly couple and asked if they had seen the older girl, but they only shook their heads and uttered their apologies.

Jennie burst into tears, when Jisoo was still no where in sight.

The fear of losing Jisoo was tearing at her heart.

Jennie: Where could she be...

Jennie moves her search for Jisoo outside the hospital walls. She searched around the hospital grounds, asking patients, nurses, and doctors, but yet they were clueless about the older girl's whereabouts.

Jennie: Jisoo... Where are you... Please be okay...

Jennie frustratedly runs a hand through her hair as she looked around her perimeter.

Suddenly, out of her peripheral vision, she had spotted Jisoo. The older girl was leaning against the wall as she limped her way towards Jennie.

Fresh tears made its way down Jennie's cheeks as she rushed over towards her wife.

Jennie: Jisoo!

Jisoo's face broke into a pained smile upon seeing Jennie. Without hesitation, the younger girl threw her arms around the older and engulfed her in a hug as she broke down in tears of relief.

Jennie: You finally woke up! I was so worried!

Jisoo tried to blink back her tears as she held onto Jennie with her uninjured arm.

Jisoo: I was afraid that you were going to leave me.

Jennie shook her head as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

Jennie: Never, I won't ever leave you again.

The younger girl started sobbing into the older's shoulder. Jisoo smiled as she tries to comfort Jennie.

Jisoo: I heard everything that you've said to me.

Jisoo moves away from Jennie's embrace as she stared intently into the younger's eyes.

Jisoo: You... are not allowed to blame yourself. And there's no way in hell that I'm letting you hate yourself because of me. I'll always love you, no matter what happens.

Jisoo lifts up her hand and opens it, revealing the diamond ring resting safely on top of her palm.

Jisoo: I'm never letting you go Jennie Kim. Will you promise to always stay by my side?

Jennie nodded as she smiled with joy. She holds out her hand, and allows Jisoo to slip the ring onto her right ring finger. The older girl brings Jennie's hand up towards her lips before giving it a gentle kiss.

She looks up into Jennie's eyes, and for the first time since forever, she saw love reflected in them.

A single tear slips from Jisoo's eye as she leans in towards Jennie's face. The younger girl closes her eyes before leaning in and closes the gap between their lips.

•••

Jisoo was chatting happily with Jennie in her room when the door had opened, revealing Changmin, Suho, Chaeyoung, Lisa, and Soojoo.

Chaeyoung burst into tears upon seeing that her friend was finally awake.

Chaeyoung: Unnie~

The younger girl runs over towards Jisoo and wraps her arms around the older. Jisoo smiled happily before releasing a cry of pain.

Jisoo: Ah! Park Chaeyoung! You're squishing my arm!

Chaeyoung releases Jisoo and started fussing over the the older girl.

Chaeyoung: Oh my god Unnie, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Oh my god, what am I gonna do?!

Jisoo chuckles as she holds onto her injured arm.

Jisoo: Calm down, Chaeng-ah. I'm fine.

Chaeyoung releases a sigh of relief, causing everyone in the room to laugh. Suho smiles as he walks over and gives the younger girl a gentle hug.

Suho: It's great to have you back Sooya. You had us all worried.

Jisoo returns the older boy's smile and gave him a nod.

Jisoo: I'm sorry for making everyone so worried... But to be honest, there was a moment in my coma, where I was really about to give in... But then I had heard you guys talking to me, and telling me to stay... It gave me the strength to fight against the darkness... Thank you.

Changmin: That's what friends are for Jisoo.

Lisa: Why are you so cheesy unnie? Eishh!

Jisoo smiled at the younger girl.

Jisoo: Have you been treating my Chaeyoungie well Limario?

Lisa: Of course I have. Who do you think I am Kim Jaesu? You?

The whole room once again erupted with laughter.

Jisoo smiled blissfully before taking notice of Soojoo's presence.

Jisoo: Jooya! Are you just gonna stand over there and not give your best friend a hug?

Soojoo breaks into a grin before rushing over and engulfs Jisoo into her arms.

Soojoo: I'm so glad you're okay Sooya.

Although Soojoo had tried to contain her tears from falling, her emotions had betrayed her, causing the droplets to fall down her face. Jisoo smiles as he comforted the other girl in her arms.

Jisoo: It's okay, I'm okay.

Soojoo: You're Jisoo, of course you'd be okay.

Jisoo releases a soft chuckle at the latter's comment.

Jisoo: I'm Jisoo, I'm okay.

Jennie sat besides Jisoo's bed and stared at the 2 girls. Although she had felt jealous, she was now certain that Jisoo would never betray her. She trusted Jisoo, and she won't ever allow herself to doubt her wife ever again.

However, as she gazes at Soojoo and Jisoo, she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt gnawing at her heart.

The feeling of guilt towards the older girl had been brewing inside her heart for the past few days. Had she made the right decision by choosing to stay with Jisoo?  She didn't want the older girl to continuously get hurt because of her.

It pained Jennie to be by Jisoo each day, knowing what she had made the latter go through for the past years. It didn't matter that she loved Jisoo. It didn't matter that she would rather die than be separated from Jisoo.

The only thing that mattered, was Jisoo's happiness.

And maybe the best way to ensure that, was for Jennie to disappear from Jisoo's life?

•••

It was a quiet night in Seoul. Jennie was sitting by Jisoo's bedside as she gazes at the older girl's sleeping figure.

Even though Jisoo had woken up 3 days ago, Jennie still couldn't believe that the older was here with her. It felt like dream.

She raises her hand and brushed a strand of hair out of Jisoo's face.

The older girl stirred in her sleep for a bit before opening her eyes to look at Jennie.

Jisoo: Why are you still awake Jennie-ah?

Jennie: I don't want to go to sleep.

Jisoo gives the younger girl a worried look.

Jisoo: Jennie, you've barely gotten any sleep for the past 3 days, and that's not counting the days that I've been unconscious.

'Unconscious'

At the sound of the word, Jennie had felt the tears building up in her eyes.

Jisoo shifts in her bed as her worry increases.

Jisoo: Why are you crying Jendeuk-ah?

Jennie shook her head as she tries to blink back her tears.

Jennie: I can't sleep, because... I'm scared...

Jisoo blinked in bewilderment. It was difficult to make out what Jennie had said due to her low whisper, but Jisoo had heard it nonetheless.

She grabbed onto Jennie's hand as a sign of comfort.

Jisoo: What are you scared of Jennie?

Jennie: I'm scared that when I wake up... you won't be here anymore...

Jisoo's eyes softened as Jennie began to shed her tears.

Jennie: E-everytime when I close my eyes... I always dream a-about the accident... and in my nightmares... y-you left me...

Jisoo: Hey, I'm okay... alright? Look at me, I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere.

Jennie sniffled as she looks up at Jisoo's face.

Jennie: Why... why did you that?

Jisoo's face scrunches up in confusion.

Jisoo: Why did I do what?

Jennie: Jump in the front of the car. Why did you protect me, instead... instead of yourself...

Jisoo: You know the answer to that Jennie-ah.

Jennie shook her head as more tears fell from her eyes.

Jennie: D-don't you get it? You could've died, Jisoo You could've... you could've died...

Jisoo: I would rather die a thousand times than let anything happen to you Jennie. Losing you would be more painful than any type of pain I'll ever experience.

Jennie: But it's your f*cking life Jisoo! how can you not value your life like that?! Why do you always have to get hurt because of me?! I'm not worth it! I'm not worth it for you to keep sacrificing yourself for me!

Despite the pain of her injuries, Jisoo slowly lifted herself up from the bed as she look straight into Jennie's tear-filled eyes.

Jisoo: To hell with everything! If you are no longer in this world, then my life isn't worth living for. How can you say that your life isn't worth it? Of course it's worth it. You're the woman that I love Jennie, and I'd sacrifice everything if it means that you'll be safe.

Jennie: I don't deserve it! I'm bad for you Jisoo! Don't you get it?! I. Am. Bad. For. You. I hurt you time and time again, and yet you're still here! Why can't you just leave me and go find someone else who deserves someone like you?!

Jisoo: It's because I f*cking love you!

Jennie: Well then stop loving me!

Jisoo: I can't!

Jennie paused as she gazed speechlessly at the older girl, who was breathing heavily in front of her.

Jisoo closes her eyes as she tries to calm herself down.

Jisoo: I can't... stop loving you Kim Jennie. Don't you get that? I will never stop loving you.

Jennie shook her head as more tears spilled from her eyes.

Jennie: I don't deserve it... I-I don't deserve you...

Jisoo brought her hand up to wipe away the tears from Jennie's face.

Jisoo: Don't you ever say that Jennie. You deserve everything in this world. You can't blame yourself for my decisions. Every choice that I had made, I am responsible for those choices... not you. You can't hold yourself accountable for the choices that I made.

Jennie releases a shaky breath as she looks into Jisoo's loving eyes.

Jennie: I was so scared... When I had first saw you... you-you were on the ground, just bleeding out... I didn't know what to do... All I knew was that you were lying there because of me. I was the one who didn't trust you... I didn't let you explain... and you had sacrificed yourself for me because I was too stubborn. I was scared Jisoo... I was afraid that I would never get to tell you how sorry I was... how much I need you...

Jisoo raises Jennie's hand towards her lips and gave it a gentle kiss.

Jisoo: I'm here Jendeuk-ah. I'm right here. I'm okay.

Jennie shook her head as she started tearing up again.

Jennie: I don't want to lose you...

Jisoo: No... of course not. You'll never lose me Jennie.

To the best of her ability, Jisoo scoots closer towards Jennie and carefully pulled the younger girl into her embrace.

Jisoo: I'm not going anywhere.

Jennie continues to sob into Jisoo's chest as the older girl tried to comfort her.

Jisoo: Let it all out Jennie. I'm right here.

Jisoo places a kiss on top of Jennie's head as a singles tear made its way down her face.

Jisoo: Everything is gonna be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
576K 15.2K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
1.6K 90 1
In which Jisoo is an excellent CEO yet a terrible, terrible girlfriend. Jennie still loves her nonetheless. [jensoo one shot]
109K 3.5K 26
"P-please don't leave me.." "I'm sorry.." "Park Chaeyoung? Here's your new secretary." "Her?!" ~ #1 Chaesoo - 20/7/20