Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
not going away, my love
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

love is in the air

3.4K 105 43
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
Diyaharshad (sorry for getting it out sooo late dear)

Warning ⚠ - mature 18 + only!
***

It's past 8:00 pm as Jennifer reaches her house. They had decided to switch into a new apartment after their marriage. And Jennifer had loved the thought so much. It was not his or her apartment, this was their apartment-a mixture of both of them. Her 'fine styling' as Harshad puts it and his simplicity, both blended together very well. And she loves their apartment so much, loves to come home.

She smiles as she comes out of the lift thinking about what he must be upto. She had told him that she will be back in less than half and hour, but now she was coming two hours late. She wasn't worried at all though, Harshad is the most sensible and understanding man in the world. But she knows for sure, she shouldn't take this precious quality of his for granted.

She grins at the rose in her hand, she had stopped by on her way wanting to give him something as a sorry for coming so late.

Her grin grew into a whole big smile as she reached her door and could here Breezer's bark with Harshad's voice "Stop eating that or mom will take my class!"

She chuckled at his dialogue while pushing the key into the lock. She could have rang the bell but she wanted to watch the scene going inside and it will surely get disturb by her.

She walks inside, softly closing the door and is hit with a delicious smell of food. Her heart fluttering that her husband already prepared dinner for them.

Toeing of her heels slowly she comes inside setting her handbag and car keys on the small table in the hallway. She pauses at the scene in front of her, putting her palm on her mouth not to laugh out as she sees Harshad and Breezer both on the couch watching what looks like cartoon on the TV, more like Harshad watching as Breezer had his eyes closed.

My adorable boys , she thinks.

She holds the rose tightly tip toeing behind Harshad to surprise him. Just as she is about to place her hands on his eyes he catches them.

"You are here" he smiles before turning to look up at her. She pouts which Harshad finds extremely adorable as she says "How come you know, every bloody time?!"

"As I told you before Jenny, I can just  sense you" she makes a face at the incredible cheesy line that makes him laugh loudly, making Breezer jolt out of his sleep.

His eyes look down at the rose she is holding and he smirks up at her, eyes twinkling with mischief she quickly understands "Don't make that face Mrs. Chopda. Bring rose for me, who is cheesy now?"

A blush quickly spreads on her cheeks both at his statement and because he calls her by his name. She still hasn't got used to him calling her that, her heart always hammering whenever he calls her like the very first time he did.

" Who says this is for you? It's for my boy Breezer" she states showing him her tongue to which he only raises his eyebrow.

"Breezer hun?" he says pulling her into his lap making her giggle. She throws her arms around his neck as they share an Eskimo kiss, brushing their noses together.

He then takes the rose from her kissing her palm softly as if to say thank you making her smile widely at him.

She pushes off him moving to the kitchen as she asks "You cooked already?"

He follows her to the kitchen watching her open the pot kept on the stove ducking her face down to smell the food. She does that with every item as he watches her silently, thinking how cute his wife looks.

She turns around to the fridge getting some much needed water before taking a glass and pouring into it as Harshad walks inside.

"You are late" he states simply enveloping her from behind, trapping her near the counter.

"The meeting ran late than I expected. They want me to do this show and we were going about the plot" she explains as Harshad only hums, nosing her hair.

She shudders as his arms envelopes her waist grabbing her stomach tightly pulling her to him. She tilts her neck giving him access as he whispers "Missed you baby"

"I missed you too" she whispers matching his feeling because God knows how much she has missed him. Those two hours felt like eternity and she wanted nothing but to run in his arms.

She turns around hugging him tightly taking him by surprise. He smiles however dropping a soft kiss on her forehead at her cuteness. He holds her close as it gives him peace. Her presence makes him feel better than whenever she is gone away.

They stand like that hugging each other for few minutes before Jennifer announces "I am hungry" making Harshad chuckling loudly pulling away not before giving a small pat on her butt.

"Go, change quickly I will arrange the table" he says making her grin widely. She jumps plopping a loud kiss on his lips as she runs inside shouting "You are the BEST HUSBAND EVER", making Harshad do nothing but chuckle at her cuteness.

He sure has got a cute wife.

They enjoy the dinner in each other's company, Harshad placing the rose in a glass keeping it between them while Jennifer moans with each bite. Breezer also enjoys his meal, sitting near the table beside them galloping his food.

Quickly loading the plates in the dishwasher they finish all the chores after the dinner. Jennifer cleans the counter and removes the vessels loaded by Harshad and keeping them for drying, since he cooked tonight.

In half an hour they both plop down on the couch, Jennifer in her baby pink nightgown while Harshad in his pajama's. She puts on some random movie before raising his arm and snuggling into him.

They lounge like that in their living room, with only dim lights on creating a cozy and romantic atmosphere she likes so much.

After a while she is not looking at the screen finding the curves, lines, angles, eyes and that lips of his far more interesting than the movie. She studies him with a smile on her lips at how much he is engrossed in the TV.

She wants to kiss him so badly but before she can do that she remembers something and gets up off the couch, away from his arms making Harshad look at her questionably.

"The desert" she simply states before running to the kitchen. Before when she was single, she was too much into dieting and eating less, not eating deserts. But the moment Harshad stepped in her life everything change. He used to make her eat from his tiffin on the sets, used to give her a well deserved lecture when she would barely eat one spoon of her ice cream or will take the smallest bite of the cake

Jennifer is sure she has gained more weight but she doesn't care as Harshad finds her hot. She takes the box of her favorite ice cream from the fridge before placing it on the kitchen island. She then takes two bowls before shaking her head and keeping them back then grabbing single bigger bowl.

A soft gasp leaves her lips just as she places two spoons in the bowl contemplating whether to use only or two, that large hands envelopes her.

"Kiss me already" Harshad says turning her around before wiggling his eyebrows, well because he hadn't gotten one after their dinner.

She scrunched her nose cutely at him crossing her arms over her chest as she says "You are gross babe. Why did I marry you?"

"Because I am awesomely handsome and a professional cuddler. And you're my wife. Haq hai mera" he says making her cheeks color darker than her nightgown.

She pushes his chin away as he comes forward for the kiss and turns around removing the ice-cream from the packet and putting it in the bowl.

He only pulls the thin strap of her night gown down before tracing his lips over her skin, sending shivers down her spine making her eyes flutter

"Harsh..." she moans softly as her hand scoping the ice cream falters. He trails her arm down to her fingers before taking the spoon out of her.

Her breathing speeds up, chest heaving up and down as she feels the cold of the spoon and the ice cream touch  her shoulder blade. Catching onto what he is doing, she waits with bated breathes as he then spreads some more on her right cheek.

He then hands her the spoon before dipping his face into her neck sucking the now runny ice cream off her shoulder. His lips moving to her ears before placing a soft cold kiss behind her earlobe making her eyes screw tightly as she moans loudly.

Fuck! Her husband is hot.

And he only gets hotter as he whispers, voice hoarse and flowing with desire making her wet "I love this flavour"

She breathes heavily as his lips trail her jawline before reaching her cheek sucking the spreader ice-cream from there.

Unable to control any longer she turns around in one swift moment and smashes her lips onto his. He quickly grabs her by the waist making her wrap both of her legs around his as they kiss into each others mouth tasting the ice-cream away. And Jennifer must agree that this flavour is the best.

She moans her fingers raking through his hair as she deepens the kiss. She feels his hands roaming all over her back before grabbing her behind and squeezing it making her pull away slightly, her lips still brushing his as she moans.

"Make love to me baby" she says as their eyes meet smiling at him softly.

She wants him so badly, wants him inside her, around her and with her.

"As you want Mrs.Chopda" he says making her giggle as he carries her to their room.

She kisses his cheek softly as he moves and confesses  "I love it when you call me by your name"

He smiles lowering her on the bed before pulling away. He stands up discarding his shirt and pajama's before climbing the bed only in his boxers. She watches with blown out eyes as he moves towards, her gaze roaming over his muscles anticipating his next move.

He pulls her into a soft yet passionate kiss and removes her nightgown slowly. His eyes rake over her naked body, his hard cock straining in his boxer as she is commando.

"Fuck you're so hot" he says, his eyes not leaving her mesmerizing body.

She immediately retroats back pulling him on top of her "Speak for yourself"

He slides down on her body, their skin touching each other. Jennifer's legs  widened for him to lay in between. He starts peppering kisses all over her jaw, neck working on her collar one sucking softly.

Jennifer can't help but leave long deep moans as he moves down taking her nipples into his mouth and sucking them up. Her fingers raking in his hair as she moves her body, enjoying the feeling off her centre brushing against his hard cock.

They both moan everytime they touch and Harshad can feel her wet core grazing his cock through his boxer. And it's driving him crazy.

Unable to control any longer he pulls back from her breasts making her whine softly at him which soon turns into a breathy moan as his fingers curls in her centre. He moves his fingers in and out, at a soft place making Jennifer curl her toes jabbing them in his buttocks.

She pulls him by his chin up to face her, before she whispers "I love you Harshad" and she loves him so much, so much more than she can describe.

He smiles at her pulling her into a passionate kiss before biting her lip while pulling away "I love you more than anything in this world"

His words make Jennifer's heart race wildly.

"Want you inside me" she whispers pulling him more close to her digging her heels in her boxer clad buttock while brushing their noses onto each other.

They both grin before Harshad nods and Jennifer is eagerly helping him by pulling down his boxer by her toes.

He finally gets in position after she signals him she is on pill and very much ready.

"Aarrrghhh" she moans throwing her head back, pushing her body J to his as he pushes inside her.

He groans surprised at how tight she still is, but loves it the best.

They both began to move developing a rhythm, their hearts, breathes and movements in sync. And it is everything for Jennifer, she pulls him close brushing her lips against him before kissing him as he thrusts into her slowly and deeply, her eyes tearing up because of the pleasure she is currently experiencing.

"God!!! You're so deep Harsh-Right their!" she screams moaning her nails digging into his shoulder as Harshad hits the spot in her.

He pulls her into a passionate kiss as she angles himself and starts thrusting in the same spot again and again and again sending her into an oblivion as she sees starts at the back of her eyes.

"GOD!!! JENNY SO FUCKING TIGHT" he groans as he thrust nearing his release at the same time as her.

She pulls him by the neck as they both reach the climax moaning into each other's arms. Harshad still thrusts inside not wanting to move away making Jennifer shudder as her core vibrates being sensitive due to her climax seconds ago. Her eyes roll back as the pleasure she receives by his actions is too much to handle. Her body shuddering with the pleasure.

He kisses her softly, slowly and carefully before pulling out of her. He quickly drags the blanket over them settling beside her. Both of them calm thenselves from the euphoria they experienced.

After five minutes Harshad smiles up at Jennifer who settles herself on top of him, molding herself to him before kissing him lazilh her sliding over his abs.

"It was amazing, as always Mr.Chopda" she whispers making him smile into the kiss tightening his hold on hers.

Pulling away she sits up situating over him while taking his slightly hard cock and moving her hand up and down, trying to get it hardened, which happens quickly.

She looks down grabbing hold of him and moves up on her knees situating herself directly on top of him before lowering down as she moans her eyes rolling back as he feels her up again "Want more"

And she gasps loudly as Harshad rolls them both on the bed and comes back on top of her as he begans to move , whispering "You will be the death of me one day Mrs.Chopda", making her giggle into his mouth as they kiss passionately making love just as he promised.

****

Married Jenshad will be Fucking goals tbh

Okay.
A person who doesn't celebrates his birthday - celebrated it.
Everyone posted stories, pics about it - not one pic /vid had Jenny (until the vid that came after)
Vickey Sir's whole video SCREAMED JENSHAD

I love how comfortable and with ease she is with him. Harshad normally is not like this, close, with his co-stars. But Jenny is different I guess 😉

She has given him that haq or else he would never be that close, he respects her(any girl) too much.

the doubts on the hug /lean or whatever the Fd is confused about. Let me make this clear if for A tall guy like Harshad even if he has to lean on Jenny WHY WOULD HE BEND?!! HE IS CLEARY BENT AT HER HEIGHT. HIS FACE IS BESIDE HER when he is clearly tall. IT'S A Hug you all

Then Jenny's insta story about the fav's and Harshad not being there. Let me tell those who have doubts, KW and Sehban have been there for a long time in JW life. If something had to happen he must have been happened by now. So, they are just her friends like Ani and other male guys.

One more thing its not necessary for Harshad to be present at every party. That's their choice whom to invite or not AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THEIR LIFE.

Although, Jenny did compensated all the broken hearts from her ig through last night's 3:00 party. There is NO KW present.

Now
Important point to be noted.

A guy who is antisocial, doesn't party is ACTUALLY THERE at FUCKING 3 AM with HER and THEIR FRIENDS. I am so happy FOR ALL THE REASONS.

I love how Harshad is becoming a part of their group of Jenny's group.

And I love that we get to see Jenshad ❣️

ALSO, you tend to NOT post  pictures of the things you want to keep private.

AND THAT'S THE REASON I AM HAPPY HARSHAD DOESN'T COME UNDER HER FAVORITE BOYS

I want him to directly come under her 'my one and only' 😊♥️🤗

That's my rant fam
Thanks for reading, if you did

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 6.4K 54
This is a Fan-Fiction of AdiYa of Bepannaah. Aditya Hooda, an aspiring Chartered Accountant. He owns a CA firm and living alone in Bangalore. Zoya Si...
35.4K 2.1K 19
Zoya has lost her memory and wants to leave but Aditya wont let her go and is determined to remind her of their love. Will he succeed or is their lov...
19.9K 854 7
This will be a series of one-shots and maybe short stories featuring Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget. This will mostly focus on Jenshad one shots...
76.6K 6.4K 36
Zoya Siddaqui and Aditya Hooda never knew that their destinies were entangled since forever, but one wretched night when they receive a call and find...