Adiya one shots

By keepingupwidnarry

Aditya Hooda & Zoya Siddique (Adiya) one shots from the serial Bepannah! Jenshad one shots if requested More

Welcome Adiya / Jenshad Shippers
After all this time
Kiss full of love
my soulmate
Bepannah pyaar hai tumse
You're worth it
Never Again
Perfect For Me
Cravings
married to my master
Finding love again
Bepannah si mohobbat
Bepannah si mohobbat 2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Close to my heart
I will never leave you
starry night
at my cost
Crazy in love
I am ready for you
📢📢
Married to my master Pt 2
Close to my heart Pt2
zarurat hai
Fark padta hai
Best trick
😭😭
in the moment
Office Love
Read And Spread This
Fear of losing you
Bepannah The End
New Book
New Book 2
Fallen in love
Fall in love Pt 2
love is in the air
Dusk Till Dawn
turn me on
Badluck
Violent love Pt.1
Violent Love Pt 2
Violent Love Pt 3
Violent Love
Winning Night
heated night
Jealous Jenny
Poll
✨Announcements✨
Wedding Blues
Save the last dance
Bumping into you
Author's Note
Lights Down Low
sip of vodka
Author's Note
Requests Open
comfort me

not going away, my love

2.5K 94 24
By keepingupwidnarry

Prompt by
DebasmitaRoyPrincess (sorry love but the picture of your request is not getting uploaded :( )

Before you start a very important ammouncement. Actually - two!

#1. Some of you've requested me to write a full fledge Adiya story like Perfect Addiction and my recent Between the sheets. IThe reasons (because there are many I swear) I have not written one yet is because I didn't have time first with all the shifting, exams and all that crap. I was trying to keep up with so many prompts for one shots and the jenshad story. Also, I was not able to think of an exciting plot to write.

BUT now thanks to for giving me a couple of genres to think about I have one. AND I THINK ALL OF You ARE GOING TO LOVE IT.

#2. Actually, this one is a question for you. Since I will be uploading my two other books. The prompts will have slow updates. So do you still want me to write an Adiya or not?!??

Because if I start with the book. Then I will have 2+1 books and One shots. It's not like I will competely let go of this book. But the updates won't be this frequent.

That's about it!

The next one will definitely be Adiya

Enjoy this one!

***

Harshad's eyes falls on her as he laughs with Rajesh Sir. Rajesh Sir is clapping his back as him and Aniruddh Sir, their director and friend jokes about. It is the last day on the set for all of them as the serial is closing. Although, no one had thought the serial will come to such an abrupt end and genuinely everyone was sad about it yet all had smiles on their faces, laughing and joking, singing songs and dancing as they celebrated their short journey and togetherness.

He had his share of tears as he wrapped up his final scene mere hours ago. As he had just said in the live stream minutes ago, he was not feeling sad but there was a void a shape of a football in his heart. He had loved Aditya Hooda and now it feels like the Hooda man is dead.

He knows someone who is feeling just the same void as him, just the same attachment as him and not so surprisingly had her share of breakdowns throughout the day, especially during the last scene.

She had given up not able to control her feelings and had teared up keeping her head on his shoulder. They had a moment as he had hold her fragile body in his arms, maybe for the last time so intimately, had caressed her hair softly as he whispered for her to calm down.

From then on she had been leaning on him for support.

They had hugged quite a few times since the morning and he had cherished each one of them.

Right now also his laughed dimmed as he watched her excuse herself from all the girls. She was dancing, jumping up and down to the music not minutes ago. But now he watched closely as she gave that small smile of her, the one she fakes.

He has come to know her very well.

He goes out of the room behind her trying to search her, only to be meet by crew members who want him to stay as they got something planned. He smiles big, hugging them as he excuses himself not before asking about Jennifer and leaves quickly.

He finds her sitting at the exact same place they had sat as Aditya and Zoya on the terrace. Her back to him as she was looking ahead lost in her thoughts. He jogged to her and silently sat beside her, studying her face.

Several minutes passed between them as both of them looked ahead into the sky away from all the noise and everyone else, looking at the city outside before Jennifer starts "I have liked most of my shows, you know. Some I regretted doing but others are special to me. You know how we get attached to our character?"

Harshad nods agreeing whole heartedly "Yes I know. I am trying to leave Aditya Hooda after this ends"

"Well I never let go of Maya. She has been my favorite character to play" She says sighing a little and he raises his eyebrow looking at her as he asked "And Zoya?"

"I have learned a great deal from her. But tonight... It feels hard to let go and it's not Zoya. I will miss playing her but it's just..." she says, pausing overwhelmed by the emotions in her she can't control. Never had she felt this sense of strong attachment with her serial. She knew it was not just the serial, everyone  watched but because of her lovable handsome co-star.

"Everyone. I think it will be hard to let go of Bepannaah, the whole thing" he says nodding, understanding her right away.

It had shocked Jennifer first the way he always understood her and she never had to go out explaining things to him. He just got it. Always.

"Yeah" and maybe you,she thinks but doesn't say out loud as she looks at him

Their eyes lock on each other as they stare, millions of emotions flashing through their eyes, both of them trying to search that one emotion they want the most.

A tear slides down Jennifer's eyes and Harshad quickly puts his thumb swiping it away, slowly and softly. The way he always does, before and now. Jennifer's eehs flutter as they always do.

"Don't cry.... You have cried enough" he whispers not being able to see her in this state. Always, wanting for her to have a smile on her beautiful, cute face.

"I don't know how to stop Harshad. It's just feels like everything.....everything is happening so soon" we are going away too soon

She says in her mind again, not daring to voice her grief

Harshad however nods shifting a little in his place. "I know. It feels like yesterday we meet"

"Yeah. It was a wonderful day. As you had said 'start of a beautiful journey'" She smiles, chuckling as she remembers the first they meet about to board the plane to Mussorie for the shoot.

"It was indeed" he smiles chuckling along.

"I will miss being Aditya's Zoya as cheesy as that sounds" she says softly, if Harshad wouldn't have been sitting so close to her he wouldn't have heard her at all. He turns to face her to see her looking at him already. The meaning of her words settllinh between them like a conversation although they don't say a word.

With eyes locked on hers he replies with an intention to cheer her up but also confess "Well I will miss romancing you"

"Nonsense" she says scrunching her nose cutely as she slaps his hand then sliding her hand down his arm, sending shivers down his spine. His eyes fall her hand before he looks up as he says "It's true"

Their eyes lock for the second time and before they fall into another trance, Harshad clears his throat making Jennifer renove her hand from his, making him cold.

"What are your plans tomorrow?"he asks trying to make small talk and a small attempt to change the direction of their conversation.

"Don't"

Her voice pained yet stern, she answers with one word. Her eyes then on his, fire burning in them and he knows he shouldn't have said that.

"If you will keep tearing up like that Miss. Winget. Papa winget will kill me." he pulls her rubbing her arm, trying to comfort her like a friend and she hits his chest leaning into him like she always does.

He shrieks a little at the hit and she mumbles "You deserve it"

"Why? I am not the one ending this" he asks rubbing the area where she hir him pouting like a small child.

And the words of despair are out of her mouth before she can process. His looks, his arm around her, his smile and those twinkling eyes always set on  hers.

"But you will go away from me"

Harshad swallows, her words hiting him harder than a anything.

"Never"

They look at each other as he promises, not Aditya Hooda but Harshad Chopra Jenny thinks as her heart warms and flutters "Incase you forgot we live pretty close-"

He is cut of by her, shaking her head because "It's not the same! We won't be bantering on the sets, you irritating me, us laughing on others, laughing together, doing scenes. You going in details about how we will shoot, making me mug up all the dialogues I don't want to. Basically, handling me like i-"

He cuts off her rambling by placing a finger on her lips making her eyes go wide. He rubs his thumb on her lips slowly unable to resist the softness as he whispers, face inches away from hers " Shhhh. Come here "

He pulls her close to him, her legs on his thighs as they watch the starry sky. He starts while playing with her fingers, a habit he developed when Aditya - Zoya began to hold hands " We won't be doing all that I know Jenny. But we will do other things, like - like meet each other, me coming to meet Breezer, hanging out with the cast once awhile, hanging out with Naihal and Ani, you know that she is our fan so she will basically plan everything. It will be great..... That is unless you want to"

"What nonsense?! You think I wouldn't want to?" She moves away surprised by his hesitation and kind of upset of the fact that he would think that.

"Well... You do have your other friends and I... I don't really am the part of the groh-" he tries to reason because well their worlds are miles apart, although some people are common - they are more Jennifer's friends than his and he is a practical person.

"You're with me. You're also my friend" she says adamantly before continuing "And if I meet them doesn't mean I will not love to come with you. I would always love to come with you"

"Okay Jen" he simply says knowing their is no point arguing with her as he plays with her fingers, holding her close to him.

"Don't you ever think such nonsense things"she mumbles remembering the interview when he had said they fit.

"I... I will miss you the most"she whispers placing her head on his chest not daring to look up at him.

"I am not going anywhere or dying Jenny" he chuckles lightly making her hit his chest once again as she too laughs out

"Idiot"

"I don't want to miss you Harshad" she says looking up from his chest after two three minutes of silence.

"Then what should we do? We can't stop the serial from ending -" he is cut off by her as she says "I can do one thing"

"What? What will you do?"he raises an eyebrow, both having an idea where this is going. Both have known it for a while, hell everyone does.

"Will not let you go" she mumbles curling into him while tracing the veins of his arms. How God damn attractive is this man? She thinks.

"Jen..." he whispers tightening his hold on her waist as she stretches up looking at him,brushing her lips on  his jawline making him crazy yet at peace, both at once before completing her sentence

""Ever"

***

Sometimes you don't need to say everything to say everything ♥

Hope you liked it!

Will announce new Adiya book tonight or tomorrow! Cause I am on a roll!!!!

Prompts??

Love
Ri x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 291 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope
94.9K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
1.7K 166 16
When Zoya Siddiqui's step-grandmother died, she left Zoya a tea garden under two conditions. First, Zoya has to move home to the small town of Musso...
19.5K 854 7
This will be a series of one-shots and maybe short stories featuring Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget. This will mostly focus on Jenshad one shots...