All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

By MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey More

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 10

1.5K 79 32
By MarwaaMalik

          My mind wasn’t working right now and I forgot where Zayn was and the time difference between us but it hit me when he didn’t even answer the second time I rung him so I just decided to leave him a message.

            ‘I need to talk to you about something. When you have time, ring me xx.’

            I waited for his call for more than an hour but he didn’t call. My mom came to call me for dinner but I said I wasn’t hungry. She didn’t insist much since she probably heard mine and dad’s fight earlier.

            Staring at my phone aimlessly waiting for Zayn’s call, I decided to open my twitter to pass the time. It was very time consuming after all.

            First thing that loaded was my TL. Scrolling through the tweets in it, I got bored easily as there weren’t that many things in there. Just a few random tweets from Nadia and Aaroosa and the occasional fangirl tweets from Tasneem.

            After I got bored with my TL, I scrolled through my mentions which was pretty slow considering I haven’t used my twitter since the day Zayn proposed to me. Well, I creep on it sometimes but I never make myself obvious.

            Skipping through the usual spams, I saw a few ugly hate tweets but they didn’t get through to me like that one account did; @MaggieBitch. That one was the worst. She wasn’t just taking more than half of my mentions, she was being horrible to me saying things like how bad I looked in all of the pictures which were taken off me or how miserable I made Zayn lately or even how I was responsible for all of the terrorism acts around the world.

            My stomach crumbled while I read her tweets and what’s worse was the amount of RTs and Favs she had on each one of them. She had at least 1K and her most ‘popular’ one got 2.5K.

            Why? That was all I could think of. Why would so many people RT her awful tweets. Was I that bad? Was I really such a horrible person that so many people thought that girl was right?

            These were only the ones that made it to my mentions, I bet there were so many more in her page. Taking a deep breath, I swallowed the small lump that managed to gather in my throat and pressed on her username to see her full page.

            Waiting for the page to load, my ringtone started to play and the phone screen changed into Zayn’s picture as he was calling me.

Sighing, I mentally prepped myself for the call, forgetting about that account for now and focusing on the more important issue.

“Hey, babe.” Zayn’s seemed happy. That only made me feel guilty about why I asked him to call.

“Hey, boo.” I sighed heavily dreading what I will say next.

“What’s wrong, babe?” He ask worriedly.

“Nothing,” I sighed, “Well, there is something but do you have time? It’s kind of a long story.”

“Yeah, I finished for today.” He reassured me as he patiently waited for me to tell him what was wrong.

“Okay, well, I know I should have told you this earlier but I thought I could fix everything without bothering you.” I found myself giving him excuses before even saying anything which was rather weird.

“What did you think you could fix? I don’t understand.” He said confused and worried at the same time.

“Remember when the day you proposed to me?” I asked warily trying to find a good point to start with.

“Yeah?”

“Well, my dad is pretty upset that he wasn’t there and that you didn’t ask him for my hand in marriage.” I blurted out fast wanting to get it over with.

“Oh, okay…” He trailed off processing what I just said.

“I tried to work it out with him but he seems pretty upset about it.” I said.

“It just was in the blur of the moment. I never meant to upset him or anything. Plus your mom was there and she said I could go with my plan.” Zayn seemed confused.

“Yeah, my dad isn’t a traditional man by any mean but for some reason he’s sticking to the traditions this time” I explained.

“Oh, god. Does this mean he wouldn’t approve of our marriage? My dad told me your dad has to approve the marriage for it to be right.” He said worriedly.

“Till this second he doesn’t seem to approve it, but I called my cousin in Egypt and she told me there was a solution that had a high chance of working.” I heard him sigh in relief.

“Okay, what is it?” He asked eagerly.

“You have to talk to him to get his blessing.” I said warily.

“Okay, great. Just give me his number.” He seemed up to it.

“Zayn, my dad is a very tough man. Talking to him wouldn’t be easy, he might say some hurtful things. He will try to make you feel like sh*t and pretend like it was nothing.” I warned him knowing my dad he was probably going to make Zayn gravel to him.

“It’s okay babe. I made a stupid mistake and now I’m making it right.” He brushed me off.

“No, you don’t understand Zayn. He ignored me, his own daughter, for the last almost two weeks because of this and when I confronted him he made me feel so bad, I spent the rest of the night crying.” I stressed on my point so he knows it wouldn’t be a walk in the park. He needed to know the truth so he can make up his mind whether he would call him or not.

“He made you cry?” Zayn asked shocked and somewhat worried.

“Yeah, I’m used to that.” I brushed him off so he won’t worry too much.

“This is not okay, Maggie.” Zayn said, worry still evident in his voice.

“It doesn’t matter Zayn. I’m just telling you this because I couldn’t make it work out.”

“You weren’t going to tell me?” He asked hurt.

“I didn’t want to worry you about something like this.” I reassured him.

“So you hid something this big from me? Maggie, this is our life we are talking about here.” He snapped at me and his voice was a little louder. He was getting angry.

“I’m sorry, I just…” I felt that small lump coming back.

“Maggie, I want you to trust me.” He sighed and lowered his voice again.

“I do trust you.” I pleaded.

“You didn’t trust me enough to tell me this.” He made his point. But I never thought of it as trust. I just didn’t want to bother him. I never thought he would be upset over it.

“I just-”

“Didn’t want to worry me, I know.” He cut me off sighing. I could imagine him running his hand through his hair right now.

“I’m sorry, Zayn.” My voice cracked and I felt myself close to crying so I took a deep breath to stop myself. 

“I’m sorry for snapping like that. And for the record, I know you do trust me but I just want you to trust me enough to tell me everything that’s bothering you, no matter how small or insignificant. Maybe I can take your worries away, maybe I can help you solve the problem. Just like you take my worries away when I complain about my day or when I’m just bored and feel like not getting up.” His words made me smile.

“I promise to never hide anything again and to always tell you everything no matter how stupid or small.” I nodded slowly, smiling a little for no reason but inside I was a little sad that I made him angry remembering the time he ignored me for something I didn’t do.

“Okay, but don’t take this an excuse to call me every five seconds, eh?” He joked making me crock a laugh.

“Hey! You mistook me for yourself.” I tried to banter back but it came out lame because my voice hasn’t totally recovered from the lump.

“Do you mean to say I’m a clingy fiancé?” He teased.

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“Whatever, you can’t live without my clingy messages anyways.” I could almost see his smirk. God, I miss him so much.

“I miss you.” I said out loud interrupting his teasing.

“I miss you more babe.” He said longingly.

“Two more weeks?” I asked in desperation.

“Two more weeks.” He confirmed and I sighed sadly.

“What are you going to do after we hang up?” He asked to change the subject.

“Probably sleep. I’m leaving tomorrow morning.” I said shrugging.

“Text me when you get back to London, okay?” He demanded more than asked.

“Okay, boo.” I smiled.

“Oh, before you go, don’t forget to text me your dad’s number.” He said fast.

“Are you sure?” I asked just to clear my conscious even though I just wanted him to call my dad and get this over with.

“Yes, I’m sure. Just text it to me before you go to sleep which should be any second now because you’re waking up early” He suggested but again in a demanding manner.

“Really now? And who said I was even sleepy?” I tried to mess with him feeling a little better.

“Me, little miss. As your future husband, I know what’s best for you.” My heart skipped a beat and my smile was so big, my mouth was hurting but I didn’t care, he called himself my future husband.

“So you are one of those husbands?” I teased back still smiling so wide.

“If by those husbands, you mean loving, caring and protective then yes.” I raised my eyebrow at his confidence still smiling though.

“We’ll see about that.” I smirked.

“Yes we will. But now you will go to bed little miss. It’s past midnight.” He said a little sternly.

“Are you for real?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yes! Go to sleep and text me before you leave Yorkshire.” He sounded serious.

“O-okay?” I was still a bit shocked at his seriousness but I liked his sternness anyways.

 “Good night babe. I love you.” He said sweetly.

“Night boo. Lo’ya too.” I smiled and waited till he hung up.

I gazed ahead thinking of a protective stern Zayn as a husband. My husband. I could almost see us having a conversation like this but in our house.

  Feeling my phone vibrate in my hand, I looked at my screen and noticed a message from Zayn which made me crease my eyebrows.

Text me the number :D’

I smiled about the fact that he actually did want to call my dad even after everything I told him. He was willing to go the extra mile for me.

I texted him the number and a second later I got another texted from him.

Thanks babe, now go to bed. I’m serious.’

A smile crept on my face as I replied, ‘Okay, okay, I’m going now… dad XP’

‘Really now? We’ll talk about this later little miss ;)’

I had no idea why he was calling me little miss but I thought it was cute nonetheless.

Whatever :p Night night :D X.’

Night ;) xx’

 ***

A/N

Hey there,

What do you think of this chapter?

Btw what’s your favorite part of the whole story and why?

I’d love to know :D

Mine is the first time Zayn calls Maggie about being bullied. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.1K 30
Third book of the Malik series! Kid's POV.
126K 5.5K 42
Maggie Saeed, a girl of mixed races had always struggled to find her own personality and her own voice. Coming from two different religions, two dif...
797K 8.6K 46
One Direction Pregnancy Series! *UNDER EDITING* (may change some chapters)
35.6K 1K 73
"two damaged people, trying to heal each other is love" [Dallas Winston] Started: {3/18/18} Ended: {6/11/18}