Agneepath (Love never gives u...

By CocoChanelTrent

"It's been a few years since my sister was transformed from a human to a Lycan. my two older brothers have fo... More

All its takes is one look
Hate is something inevitable
A nerve that won't go, poof,
Why me?
Petty much?
Banishment
Run-in
Lesson Learned (Part 1)
........or not
Baggage Claim
The past is never left alone.
Blood Bending
It's time!
Sacrifice
Aftermath Wings of Grace
NOT AN Update
Breeze
Final days...but for who?
Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue

8 0 0
By CocoChanelTrent

"Grandfather.....I don't want this. We don't have to fight."

"Neveah, don't you see how they have corrupted you into siding with them."

"They haven't done anything. The King and Queen have welcomed me with open arms and I now have a place where I can call my true home and my siblings are being well looked after." Just then Neveah's Dad walks up.

"My daughter is right where she belongs and she is growing into a fine young woman and will make a good wife for Jason. So leave and go back to where you have come from."

"Oh poor naive Neveah, I knew you would be trouble from the moment you were born. I told your mother to kill you after you were out of her but she wanted a girl so bad and was excited when she found out about you. See I knew what you would be when you grew up, but her she didn't, she just saw a little girl who needed a Mother's love." Neveah closes her eyes and focuses on her target.

"I should have taken you when the opportunity was there and drowned you or killed you myself." Her Dad then charges at him with full speed, but then tbe grandfathers wife comes up behind him and stabs him in the chest.

"Dad."

"John!!!!!!!" Somehow Anna got out of the bunker and is now on the battlefield running towards him when the Grandfather sees this and singles her out but just then a force field surrounds her as she is running towards him. Now her power is amazing since she is the pack doctor she has the power of bringing the dead back to life, but its a very limited power, because if used too much then she and the people she has helped could die, she has not told anyone that she has this power except for Charlie. Soon she closes her eyes and focuses all her energy on him and then he sits up as if nothing happens. The force field disappears and is replaced with Charlie standing guard.

"Pain." All Charlie does is stand there and the man's body is in pain, Neveah takes this chance too....."Now!!!! Neveah then opens her eyes and a bright light goes through his body as she tries to cleanse her Grandfather. Two are fighting, but, only one can live and then the unthinkable happens the Grandfather breaks out of the cleansing and blasts Neveah with his power. Seeing Neveah down gives him the perfect opportunity to kill her. Charlie sees this and gives her blood a snap and just when the Grandfather is approaching her, she opens her eyes and blasts him with all she got and Charlie still keeping a hold on him helps until he falls. Anna feels his neck for a pulse and...............

Months later.......

Rena had her twins, two boys Ryan and Blake. Charlie and Josh continue to try for a child, but in the past months Charlie has had three miscarriages and has now secluded herself from the rest of the pack including her husband. Jason and Neveah are due to wed in a week but are worried about Charlie and Josh, they see how this is taking a toll on them as a couple and individually.

"Charlie, Charlie, time to eat." She knocks again. "Charlie, come on you need to eat." She goes downstairs to the kitchen where the rest of the pack eats.

"Still no luck babe?"

"No, she won't eat or drink. I'm worried about her Jas."

"I know, Josh how about you talk to her, she'll listen to you."

"I have tried, she won't budge, but I will keep trying after all I hate to see her so miserable."

"Alpha?"

"Yes, Sara."

"I made a plate for the Queen, should I take it up to her?"

"No, I will." Just then they hear movement coming from the room upstairs.

"Isn't that the Queens Lounge?" Callie asks.

"Yes."

Josh goes to his office, Sara puts the plate on the stove covered. Callie, Josh, Neveah, and Rena follow while Louis goes to train with the warriors. The pack children go play in the playroom until time for bed and the others just play games, watch T.V. or read.

"She's been sleeping in there for weeks now, I can't even see her unless I go outside and peek in the window and then again sometimes she closes them. Ever since that incident she stopped sleeping in our room, she won't sleep, eat, or talk to me."

Josh takes a sit on the sofa in his arms with his face in his hands he starts to sob.

"I don't know what else to do. I think Im losing my wife. I want to be there for her when she hurting, but she won't let me in."

The next day

"Charlie, the children are asking you to read them a story. Charlie?"

"Still nothing?"

"No, I've tried everything Jas."

"I feel for her." Rena stops in front of the door. I felt the same way after Blake died, I didn't want to be around anybody, I just wanted to be left alone. Don't worry she'll come out, she has to see her nephews before their first birthday.

The next day

Two little girls and their Mom try to get Charlie to come out.

"Charlie, please come out. We have a trick to show you." They turn to their Mama. "Mama, what's wrong with Luna?" She smiles and tells them a lie.

The next day

"Charlie, come out please, let's have a girls day. You, me, Rena, and Callie."

The next day

"Charlie, please come out. I miss my Luna whatever problems you have, we're here to comfort you.

The next day

"Charlotte, baby it's me. Open the door so we can talk, please. I miss you, baby. Yes, I am sad that our pup was lost, but I still love you. I need you, I miss you and your smile, the way you laugh, the way you brighten up a room when you walk in. Charlotte, I love you, tell me what to do and I'll do it. I miss my Queen Luna.

"I love you too." She mind links him

***********************************************************************************************

{Note Layla is saying this after Josh has left her door) "I know everyone is trying to cheer me up, but this is my problem, I just need to clear my head for a bit. Layla, my wolf hasn't talked to me in a while, but I can feel her presence. She was so excited to bring our pups into the world and then to hear the news that none of the pregnancies made it to even the 2nd trimester. I know everyone in the pack needs me, but how can they still love me when I can't even birth a heir to the throne."

"Charlie, Dalton is hurting. Josh and him miss us, Josh is currently crying, he thinks he failed you as a husband."

"Please, Layla tell Dalton that Josh is a wonderful husband, it's me who has failed as a wife."

"You failed? You are strong, we are strong!!! Sure we lost the pups, but that's only a minor thing to being Queen. You have protected this pack, you take care of the sick and needy, the people love you, the children can't wait for you to greet them every morning, you Mother and Father are so proud of you, everyone is proud of you, of us!!!!!"

Thanks, Layla, but do you mind if we stay a little longer in here, I just need to collect myself and besides we need to go shopping, I wanna look my best for Josh and you for Dalton."

"Now you're talking. Let's go." She unlocks the window and jumps out with her car keys.

***********************************************************************************************

After a while, Charlie returns to the house and enters the house to find that everyone is gone out for a hunt. This gives her the perfect opportunity to get ready. Soon she hears voices and she quickly puts the bags in the closet and puts the finishing touches on her outfit and lights the candles.

Everyone is downstairs and Josh briefs them on their job well done of a hunt. They all go to their rooms and Josh stops at Charlie's temporary room. He's about to knock, but then he walks to their room to find.

"Charlie."

"Hi baby." walks up to him and jumps in his arms, he shuts the door and locks it.

"Baby, when did you do this?"

"While you guys were out." They sit on the bed. "I'm sorry, it's just when we found out we lost this one, I went into depression, I just needed to think and I couldn't with everyone hounding me."

"Its ok baby, I give you all the space you need but, you scared me until you said I love you."

"I wanted to let you know, I'm not giving up on us!!!! I love you from now, until the end of time." They kiss and kiss and then off come the clothes.

"Come join me in the shower." She follows him in the shower which is spent mostly washing each other and hugs. Josh takes some shampoo and washes Charlie's hair.

"That feels nice Josh, thanks." He kisses her and she kisses back, she then turns off the water behind her and he lifts her up, her legs wrapped around her waist as he leads them to the bed.

***********************************************************************************************

The next day

"Looks like you had a good night." Josh continues downstairs into the kitchen.

"Is that a hickey on your neck?" Callie is fuming. "Don't tell me you slept with a woman."

"Yes, and she is great." Just then Charlie comes down all dressed ready to train the teenagers who just shifted. Everyone in the kitchen sees her and is shocked, frozen is more like it.

"Morning, all. Hey babe, I'm going to go train the teens today, I'll be back soon." She leaves out the door as if nothing has happened in the past months.

"Was that Charlie, when did?"

"Yesterday while we were out, she wanted to surprise me."

"And suprise she did, you look like a teenage boy grinning from ear to ear."

***********************************************************************************************

That night

"Today was great, I really think some of the teens are ready to train in their wolf form."

"That's great babe." He sits down with a letter in his hand.

"Josh is anything wrong?"

"I received this letter." He hands her the letter.

"Well looks like we are going to have company.........................

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys, so yea I left a cliffhanger..............................................................PART 2 COMING NEXT WEEK!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 104 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
5.3M 143K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
13.4M 368K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...