In Love With The Enemy (Under...

By CrashOfWorlds

After Error falls in love with his sworn enemy, Ink, his teammates also start to fall for people... SHIPS: Cr... More

Meet The Bad Guys
IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
MY WHAT?!
Hey Bro
I Swear We Didn't Do It!
Well That Just Happened...
Another Visitor
Sorry Dream.
How Do We Explain This
A/N: I'm not dead, but read this...
Reaper, Why Can't You Be Normal?
A/N: FAM I NEED OPINIONS
Didn't Mean To Say That...
The Dream
A/N: REALLY SORRY!
Nightmare Will Be Mad, Cross...
Error Just Wanted Some Sleep
REALLY QUICK A/N : (I need some help guys)
I Missed You.
Yet another A/N: When I'll update
Nightmare's Probably Lying.
TAGGED + ONE-SHOT BOOK
More Blood
Oooh, I've Messed Up, Haven't I, Bro?
Let's Play 'What Happens When You Go Through A Broken Portal'!
But I Still Get To Hold His Hand, Right?
Someone Who's Not One Of Us.
Pointless Child Murder
A/N: TAGGED AGAIN...
Arresting An Innocent
"It's Over, Geno."
Fell, Do You Have A Death Wish?
Good Job, Boys.
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N (New Book, Amazing Art)
Things Just Got Worse.
Killer's Knife
There's A Reason He Hates You...
A/N: I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ THIS!
I'm Still Sorry
This Girl is Dangerous
"Attack On Three."
"Three."
Blind
A/N: Oh look, an A/N, how dare I?
Nightmare's List Of Approximately One Million Problems
One Day. (The Ending)
One Year Later (Happy First Birthday, ILWTE!)
NEW BOOK IS OUT!
New Multiship Book/ILWTE sequel/me shamelessly advertising
hey guys i wrote another multiship book 💀

Embodiment of Darkness and Negativity

3.4K 132 554
By CrashOfWorlds

~Genos's POV~

I didn't even know what to do. So I just sat and looked down at my feet. 

I just wanted to get out of there.

"You have two options, Geno." The officer said.

 looked at him to show that I was listening. 

"You either show us where your brother's base is an get out of here now, or keep your mouth closed, and don't get out until we catch Error."

I looked at him. I wasn't happy with either of my options.

"Well then you'd better keep me, because I'm not giving him away." I said coldly.

"Okay, then." He said simply, picking up a transceiver on his desk and talking into it.

Oh god, this was only the start of something awful, and not just for me.

~Nightmare's POV~

I had this off feeling.

But it wasn't really my own feeling. 

Dream had it too, I just had to look at him to know.

We looked around, trying to figure out who it was coming from. Dream coughed to get my attention.

He nodded his head towards Fresh.

Fresh was now standing alone by a window, looking out with a blank expression on his face. His shades weren't on his face, so I could see his eyes reflected in the window. His normal eye clearly displayed the feeling of annoyance, whereas his soul eye was emitting a thin wisp of purple smoke.

He was angry, sad, and worried at the same time.

Which is NOT a good thing with Fresh.

Dream gave me a concerned look. I knew what he was thinking, same as he could read me. I know it sounds weird, but we could almost have full conversations with each other in our heads. Is that a twin thing? I don't know. They say twins speak their own language. If so, that's ours

'I think we should do something, you know what happens to him when he's mad,'  Dream thought. I nodded.

I looked at him waiting for him to get up an do something.

He shook his head. I think he was scared that Fresh would try and kill him or something. 

"Fine, let's both do it." I said to him in my head.

We got up at the same time, causing Ink to look at us. Cross looked at us momentarily, but then lost interest, going back to playing on his phone.

We walked up to Fresh, both going on either side of him.

"Hey Fresh," I said quietly, "Are you okay?" 

"Fine." He said, not even turning to face me.

"Really?" Said Dream.

"Really." Fresh confirmed.

"You can't lie to us." I said.

Fresh sighed. "I'm just worried." 

"You're also angry and sad. Why?" Dream asked.

"Angry at the police, sad because I miss Geno. Happy now?" He growled at us.

"It would be good if you calmed down. Just sayin'." I said calmly.

"Well shut up and leave me alone, then I'll calm down." He snarled. 

Error was watching me with narrowed eyes.

I sighed and raised my hands in defeat, walking back over to the place where Cross was lying on the floor. I was probably making Fresh feel worse, what with my negative aura.

Dream, however, put an arm round Fresh. After a few seconds, he pulled him into a hug, which Fresh hesitantly returned. I smiled sadly, watching my brother use his talent for making people happy, and remembering how mine was to make people feel worse.

How I make Cross happy, I'll never know.

Speaking of Cross, he was curled up on the floor, asleep, his head on my lap. I stroked his face gently, and he purred as he slept.

Error, seemingly happy with what Dream was doing, looked away, pulling out his phone. 

I decided to check the feelings of everyone in the room.

Dream: Positive, calm.

Fresh: Calm, but still feeling worried for his brother.

Killer: Tired, yet happy.

Cross: Content and relaxed.

Ink: Worried, stressed, yet happy to be with the people he was around.

Error: Anxious, stressed, restless, and annoyed.

Reaper: Just empty.

Deccy: Nervous and intimidated, probably by the rest of us (the people that are not Error, Fresh, and Ink).

Sans: Distracted and thoughtful.

Fell: Happy to be with Sans.

Dust: Distracted and restless.

Horror: Relaxed, careless.

Lust: Happy, yet bothered by something.

Blue: Worried for Geno, yet feeling comforted by the people around him.

And me?

Well, that doesn't matter.

Mine aren't important.

I sighed standing up. I walked past Cross and I's sofa, grabbing my book and running upstairs to the library, ignoring Cross' plea for me to come back, and Dream, shout of "Nightmare, I wanna talk to you!"

I got to the library and ran into one of the rows of book, and sitting down, my back pressed up against the spines of books. I opened my book, but couldn't focus on the words. My eyes just glided over them, not taking them in at all.

I slammed it down on the floor, and drew my knees up to my chest, bowing my head down into them.

I heard footsteps, and Dream's voice. "Brother?"

I clicked my fingers, making the entire library pitch black.

"Oh, Nightmare, you know little party tricks like that will never keep me away."

He could have turned the whole room light again, but he just formed a ball of light in his hands. I could see him perfectly with my night vision, but he couldn't see me.

"Night, where are you, bro?" He called.

Some part of me didn't want to be found.

But most of me did.

I raised my hand, shooting some purple wisps of smoke up, illuminating the area so that Dream could see me.

He walked over using the light to guide him. He stopped halfway there, picking something up off a table. I could see what it was:  An unlit candle.

He reached me, sitting down next to me. He lit the candle with his finger.

"I know you like darkness, so I thought that if you want to be in your element for this, then sure."

"Oh, how thoughtful." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm not a fan of the dark, personally so you should be thankful that I don't turn all the lights back on in here." He said.

"May I ask, what do you mean 'for this'? What are we doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Your feelings." He said wincing since he knew this would never end well. 

"No." I said simply.

"Yes. Look, emotions are not a sign of weakness. There's no one but you and me here, and you can trust me. You know that. C'mon, Night, I love you."

I looked away, closing my eyes.

"I'm not doing this right now, Dream."

"Then when?"

"Never. I'm not opening up about everything to someone who won't get it. I mean, look at you! You're the embodiment of Light and Positivity, not Darkness and Negativity! You make people happy, I can only make them sad and angry! You wouldn't understand anything! It feels horrible to know everyone fears and hates you for something you can't control!"

He just stared at me, his face illuminated by the candle.

"Yeah, about that opening up thing, you just did it. And I feel really bad. I'm really sorry. But you don't make me feel bad, and Cross loves you. You make him happier than I ever could, even with all my positivity!" He said, placing his arms on my shoulders.

And then I noticed the wetness on my cheeks.

I felt horrified, I would not cry.

Not to anyone.

Not even to Dream.

Crying is a sign of weakness, and I can't afford to be weak.

I breathed in slowly to calm myself, but when I breathed out, a sob escaped me.

I panicked, try to stop the flowing tears by wiping them with my sleeve.

But now that they were coming, they weren't going to stop.

"I'm sorry, crying like this is stupid..." I whispered my, my voice cracking and wavering as I tried to speak.

Dream smiled and wiped my eyes. "It's okay. I'm here, and I'm not leaving."

He hugged me, and pretty soon, I was just crying into his shoulder, muffling my sobs in his shirt.

I hadn't broken down like this in years.

I forgot what it felt like to loose control like this, to not be able to control the shivers that ran through my body as more involuntary tears slid down my face. I had also forgot how much I hated this feeling. I did feel weak, but I felt that if I could be weak around someone, it'd definitely be Dream.

I don't even have a reason to cry.

I'm supposed to be used to this, the feeling of being unwanted by most.

But I have Cross, and I have Dream.

And I have Error, he's my most loyal friend.

I have Horror, he can make me feel welcome by showing that we're all as bad as each other.

I have Dust he never fails to make me laugh.

I have Killer, as annoying as he can be, he's a good friend really. He's said a few things to me when I've been down to make me feel better.

I suppose I'm actually in an okay place.

For now.

~Error's POV~

"Hey."

I looked down to see Ink lying across me again.

"Hey Ink." I sighed.

"I love you." He said, smiling and reaching up, stroking my face.

I froze.

The contact made me jump. I would have slapped him if he had been anyone else. I was in a panicked mood, so my haphephobia was quite bad.

"I love you too, but don't touch me. Nothing personal, I just don't want it right now." I whispered.

"What did I just hear?" Shouted Dust from the other sofa.

Oh crap.

He heard that.

"...What... do you think you heard, Dust?" I said hesitantly.

"Ink said he loved you. You said you loved him back." A huge grin spread across Dust's face as I said this.

Suddenly everyone's heads were turned to us.

Horror snorted, and stated that he and Killer already knew that we were a thing.

"We're not a thing! Well, we weren't at the time..." I said, turning back to Ink for the last sentence and giving him a smirk.

Meanwhile Dust was grinning at Blue, who was looking at Ink with a mildly confused expression on his face.

Cross looked like he couldn't care at all, Sans was just staring into space, being watched by Fell, and Fresh and Deccy were just lying on the floor, grinning at Ink and Error. Lust was making a lenny face, looking at the pair.

Reaper showed no emotion whatsoever. 

"Does this mean I get permission to do this?" Dust asked. Without waiting for a reply, or even before saying what he wanted permission for, he grabbed Blue, who squeaked, and kissed him on the 'lips' quickly, literally for a second or less.

Everyone's attention was on Dust now, and Blue was in some state of shock.

"Why did you do that?" Ink askes, sitting up.

Dust shrugged, blushing. "He's kinda cute, just wanted know what it would feel like to kiss someone so innocent and adorable."

Blue's face was now a deep shade of, well, his name.

"Dust... what.. I don't... why did you...." Blue tried to speak, but his words were failing him.

Dust hid his face in his hoodie, and made a bolt for the front door. It slammed behind him.

"Well then," I said, turning back to the group.

"Would now be good time to admit that Dust is hot?" Blue asked me timidly.

"Five seconds ago would have been better." I said, shrugging.

"I'll go after him." Blue said, leaving.

~Dream's POV~

Nightmare sniffed, wiping the last of his tears.

"Do you think everyone hates me?" He said, his purple, shimmering eyes looking into mine.

"No." I said. "No, they really don't and we've been through this. Anyway, what upset you like this?" 

He sighed.

"Just comparing myself to you. I'm just not as good, I can't make people as happy as you can-" He was cut off by me.

"Shush. That is not true. And never compare yourself to anyone else, it only causes negative feelings." I said.

"But I am negative feelings-"

"Shut up."

I hugged him, and he hugged back. About five minutes later, we broke apart. 

"Let's go downstairs. I'm sure Cross is worried about you." 

He nodded and blew out the candle, and I magically turned the lights off so that I could see again.

We got downstairs, and I had an idea.

"Night, could you get me a glass of water please?" I asked.

"Oh, sure." He walked off to the kitchen.

I ran over to Cross.

"Your seme needs hugs and kisses." I said, smiling at him.

"My what?" He said, confused.

I laughed. "Basically, Nightmare is down because he thinks nobody likes him. Just show him you care."

He nodded, smiling.

"Here you go, Dream." Nightmare came back in with a glass of water and handed it to me.

"Thanks bro." I said, standing up and taking the water, draining the glass and putting it down behind me.

"Where's Dust? And Blue..." Nightmare said, looking around.

"Uh, they ran off after a kiss related incident." Error said, rolling his eyes.

"A what?" 

"Ugh, later."

"So... are we gonna do something about Geno?" Reaper said sitting up.

Oh. 

We should probably do that at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oof 

im dying

yay

rip me

um

thank you KlPrettyKitty, for story ideas and stuff and talking on discord

 MainManAzzi,  For tagging me twice and talking on the voice chat on discord

error394   for A LOT of story ideas

And DaMoomin for talking on discord and giving ideas hehehehehe

DISCORD FUN:

That's just some of what happened on discord last night or the night before XD)

okay bye

OH BY THE WAY I'M NOT DOING THIS MASSIVE BLANK WHITE SPACE, I CAN'T STOP IT HAPPENING, SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 629 92
Just some short stories. Most of them are based off actually real stories I've heard before, others, are just from my mind. I'd say their pretty goo...
214K 8.8K 45
What would happen... If Ink switched sides? Ink is TIRED of constantly being told that he should have better job at protecting and that everything wa...
2.9K 107 22
"Look I can explain." It was Sci ------- DD/MM/20YY. Sci had a breakthrough a way to preserve monsters from dusting. The experiment covered by the t...
56.3K 1.3K 67
Everyone thinks that blue is a cinnamon roll but what happens when she has a crush on Dust and is killing everyone just so he could like her? When st...