One-Shots [Boboiboy]

By _Amethyx_

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀɴɢsᴛ, sᴀᴅɴᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀs. ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ. ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ... More

Advance Warning
Last Killer on Earth [Part 1/2]
Last Killer on Earth [Part 2/2]
Handcuffs
Promise
He's Mine
Facade [Part 1/3]
Facade [Part 2/3]
Facade [Part 3/3]
Reverse
Does This Change Everything?
Vampires [Requested by syia_tsukinami]
I'll Wait [Requested by riyathefighter2211]
All for One
To the World
Snapping [Requested by riyathefigther2211]
Empathy
Because... You're My Brother
The Bet
Who Am I?
The Number One
Hello From Lightyears Afar
Not Your Toy
Mom, I Want a Sister [Collab Spin-off]
Hear Me x See Me x Remember Me
Cosplay [Collab Spin-off]
My Prince
Seven Lives (Collab AU)
Not Yet
It's Your Turn
I Can't Fix You
Second Chance
The End Card [Collab Spin-off]
Monster
Monster #2
Monster #3
Not What it Seems
Not Who I Am
Different
It's All In Your Head
Relieve
Faded
Broken Mirrors
Broken Mirrors [2]
Broken Mirrors [3]
Meeting You [Continuation of ImLonely11307's post]
I Shit You Not, He's Actually An Omega
Come Home
Endgame [Angst Challenge]
Back to the Beginning
The Forgotten One
Overprotective
再会,多一回
Silent War? Not So Much
Whatever it Takes
Powerless
Voice
Break The Cycle [Part 1]
Break the Cycle [Part 2]
Break The Cycle [Part 3]
Break the Cycle [Part 4]
Grow
How to Defy Fate
Explanation on "How to Defy Fate"
Birthday
Ocean Eyes [Part 1]
Ocean Eyes [Part 2]
试用期
Red
Conflicts [Part 1]
Conflicts [Pt. 2]
Conflicts [Pt. 3]
What's Sanity
Not The One I Was Waiting For
Underworld
Unneeded
Diamond Heart [Pt. 1]
Diamond Heart [Pt 2]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 1]
Feel This Moment [Pt. 2]
Trade
Fall Apart
Repay the Favour
Stranger to the End
Losing You [Collaboration Story]
Never Meant to Be
Mythical Works
Where He Belongs [Pt. 1]
Only Way Out
Waiting For You
Blank Page
How to Pretend
Weren't There
Smite: Blaze & Thunderstorm
Protect Those Who Protect
Lost Hero
I Didn't Forget
The End
100th Chapter: Interviewing Characters
My Omega
Lies
Being You
Isolation
I Will Fight
The Story Within The Tale
For Her Son
Everything
Irreplaceable
Nothing Would Be The Same Again
If We Could Do It Again
Never Like Him
It's Time To Rest
Copy That, Copycat
Break a Promise
Defying Your Expectations
Fallen Legacy
Unspoken Shame
Hello Again
I Have No Secrets
Tired of Pretending
Nine Lives
Chaos With a Grain of Salt
Airplanes In the Night Sky
He Didn't Have a Chance
I'll Take The Chance He Never Had
We'll Make a Chance For You
Showing You Care
Of Petals and Spirits
Pick A Flower
How Do You Live
Repeating History
Repeating History [Thunderstorm's Thoughts]
Banned
Not My Fault
Now You Know
Seeing Colors
Never Coming Back
Family
Giving Up
Killer
Would You?
Five Seconds
Next Year
Waiting for a Next Life
Manly Momma Gempa
Death and War
Taking Back Control
Made for Blood
Just a Phase
For Him
Hiding a Body
new one-shot book

Facade [Afterword]

1.6K 58 21
By _Amethyx_

"Can... we like, move now?" Quake whispered, in an awkward position that stared onto the screen.

Scarlet, the director nodded. "Alright people, let's wrap it up! Whoever changes last pays for dinner!"

Ciciko turned to her. "But we're the only ones in this final scene!"

"That's the point, fucker!" Shizuko snarked.

You've never seen four people scram to the changing room so fast in your entire lives. 

Shizuko snorted. "Boys."

The three-part shot was a success. There was drama, heartbreak - tears were shed and blood was spilled. The only unsuccessful thing they had encountered was when the coffee dispenser broke down in the middle of winter.

(Insert Thorn's actor hitting the coffee dispenser repeatedly.)

Anyway, nobody died or was harmed in the process of this shooting. It wasn't the first show that the director, Scarlet had made, but it was refreshing when it came to the seven different personalities and one that was basically all of them crammed into one.

Without further ado, I think we should delve deeper into behind the scenes and ask for some of the main actor's opinions!

First I had encountered the character Blaze's actor, who wasn't as spicy and hot-headed as he may appear to be. In fact, he was the equivalent of Ice's lazy behavior in the show.

Blaze's actor yawned as he slumped on the couch, eyelids barely open. 

"What are your opinions on this show? How was the process of it all felt?" I felt it necessary to question every possible detail, as it is what reporters do. Sadly, he was about as active as Ice.

Blaze sniffed. "It was... okay, I guess. Other than me acting like some crazy guy on steroids and a red bull overdose, then I have nothing to say to it."

"Okay... Thank you for your time."

Next up was Thunderstorm's actress. We had to wait for her to finish changing, but unfortunately, she was the last one. Which also meant she had to pay for the congratulating dinner they were having later that night.

Unlike her movie self, she was bubbly and patient.

"So why are you the only girl that acted as one of Boboiboy's personalities?"

Thunderstorm shrugged, smiling. "Well, it's because of Thunderstorm's maneuvers he had to do, so they had no choice but to make me as one of the lead actors, I presume." She did dramatic strikes similar to the ones that Thunderstorm performed in the movie. "And I enjoy it. It's new to me, playing a lead role that isn't my original gender. I was supposed to be Shizuko."

The third one we interviewed was none other than the public's favorite child, Thorn.

Whatever the movie says about the fictional character, his actor was nothing like the childish and innocent Thorn we know all about.

"So is it true that you're a player in school?"

Thorn grinned seductively. "I guess you heard all about me, eh?"

(Fang's actor, off camera: "No flirting with the reporters, dumbass.") 

Thorn sighed. "Fine. Yeah, it's true. The ladies come to me like moths to a fire. The movie itself was great, but the character I was supposed to be is also new to me. Thorn himself is a childish character, which I am definitely not."

(Boboiboy's actor, off camera: "I have two hundred pictures to prove that isn't true!")

Thorn stormed off. "Would you guys ever shut the fuck up?!"

Well, that was anything but normal. There was an additional character in the movie, which the director Scarlet pulled in quite last minute. Her name was Shizuko, and she's what she is in the movie, folks. She's an asshole inside or outside the screen.

"So how does it feel to be part of this movie?"

Shizuko rolled her eyes. "I wasn't even supposed to be part of it. The director dragged me from college and everything so I could appear, like, once in three shots. I had to stay and watch those people struggle through technical difficulties. By the way, don't tell anyone I short-circuited the coffee machine, because everyone's reactions was worth the views on YouTube."

(Tarung's actor, off screen: "YOU DID WHAT?!")

"Oops. Gotta bail. Subscribe to my channel to see more quality content!"

There was an epic chase scene between Tarung's and Ice's actors against Shizuko, but we were sadly unable to film it due to their ferocious battle. It included bow and arrow props and deliberate traps.

And finally, we have the protagonist in the movie, Boboiboy himself.

"How's your experience working with such a huge crowd?"

Boboiboy's actor crossed his arms and grinned. "I'm not exactly used to it. In the shorts 'Handcuffs', 'Promise', 'I'll Wait', and 'All for One'... not everyone gets involved. Especially when Thunderstorm's original actor had another movie to film. Frankly, it's new to me that my role is treated like the child rather than the mother..."

"Ah, so any word on the scripts? What's your opinion on the storyline?"

"As far as I know, the director wrote it. It gives the original series a contrast to see how dark sided that it could be when your audience focuses on teenagers rather than kids. Personally, because of the dark themes it has, I'm not much of a fan towards it, but with the concepts, the designs and the continuation, I like it a lot."

"What about the cast itself? Other than Blaze and Thorn, do the others act completely different from their roles?"

"Shizuko you can tell. Fang's actor is actually Cyclone's brother. Kaizo isn't related to Fang in any way other than friendship in reality. In fact, I'm dating Fang if you don't know that yet. Cyclone and Quake act exactly the same in the movie. I can tell it isn't really too hard for them to get into character. But... Blaze and the rest is a whole other story."

That concludes the interviews. We've seen and heard the words of our selected actors, now it's time for the hilarious bloopers that happened behind the scenes.

(Insert Quake tripping over air and dragging Kaizo down to the floor with him.)

Solar's actor, an eleven-year-old child actor was staring at the script, deep in thought. He looked up to Thunderstorm's actor. "So I'm the nerd in this?"

Thunderstorm's actor glanced over to Solar's lines and laughed. "Look! There's even a part where you read a script in the movie! 'Oops, I spilled my drink on you.'"

Solar threw the papers at her face. "Shut up you fake blond bimbo."

*Beep*

"I don't know how to do this! I'm not an actor." Quake mimicked the script in a cafe, earning glances from everyone.

"It's okay, man! You'll get there!" Someone inside the place yelled.

Quake fistbumped the air. "Pay up, Ice!"

Ice growled. "Goddamnit!"

*Beep*

"So how am I supposed to do this again?" Shizuko asked, holding the false syringe up to her wrist.

Boboiboy lied on the bed, grinning as he waved at the camera. Thorn was holding his eyelids open as he put eyedrops in so he could look like he's actually crying. Thunderstorm was laughing her head off, hitting the wall as she tried to remember how to breathe.

Scarlet glanced at all of this madness. "CUT!"

*Beep*

"Hey dude," Boboiboy said.

"Hm? What?" Ice asked.

"Do you think if I run straight up to Fang, he'll catch me?"

He ran straight for Fang. Fang was not prepared. Fang.exe has stopped working. Fang.exe has rebooted.

"Wait, Boboiboy, I'm holding donuts-"

Fang swallowed the red carrot donuts in one gulp before catching Boboiboy, his boyfriend. Boboiboy giggled and waved at the camera Cyclone was holding.

"I want nieces!" Cyclone whooped. "Gimme some nieces tomorrow!"

*Beep*

"Ohmygod, he'll kill us." Solar drew a mustache on Blaze's sleeping face.

Ice snickered and drew a black eye. "Nah. He'll be too lazy to even bother."

*Beep*

"Hey, look, it's ABANG KASSIM!" Boboiboy proudly presented. Kaizo shrugged, cracked his knuckles and started chasing after Boboiboy who had already started running for his dear life.

*Beep*

"Okay. In this scene, Cyclone is going to spit water all over Quake after Thunderstorm says her lines. Ready? One, two, three, action!"

Cyclone was casually sipping his water next to Quake.

"Come to think of it, we're physically the same age for two years..." Thunderstorm shuddered. "Let's hope they don't want to grow up..."

Cyclone tried to spit his water, but he ended up inhaling it and the water ran up his nose. He coughed as panic hit everyone like a truck.

"Cut, cut, cut!" Scarlet yelled at the cameraman. "It's only been two minutes into the second phase and someone's dying! Wonder what happens at the end of the shoot!"

"The world ends," Shizuko snapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 61 18
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴅɪsᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ/ʀᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜғғs ʙᴜᴛ ᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʀ...
16.1K 444 14
These are all for fun and i have slow updates and you guys can also request me anytime you want, just text me 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 7/4/2021
1.6K 92 8
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒. so play the right card. 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆. So be smart about it. ...
219 13 17
тнє ƒιяѕт тιмє нє мєт нєя нιѕ нєαят ωнιѕρєяє∂ "тнαт'ѕ тнє σηє" > ιℓℓυѕιση< • i𝔫 𝒘𝙝i𝑐𝙝 𝒘𝙝𝓮𝔫 𝗍𝙝𝓮 𝗍𝒘𝓸 𝘀𝓸ᴜﺎ𝘀 m𝓮𝗍,𝗍𝙝𝓮ỿ fi𝔫𝐝 ⍴𝓮...