Billionaires New Wife

By TMSaunders

Nate's father wanted him to take over the family business. Nate had other ideas and enlisted in the Army at 1... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
Nate And Jayla
Night of the funeral
A night to remember
Losing myself to him
The company party
Love hurts
Business Trip
To Far
My Sexy Wife
Tempers Rise
Lets Try Again
End Of The Trip
Four years past
Deployment
Taking the shot
Flying home
Let's Just Do The Mission
Years Pass So Quickly
What happened
Taking A Chance
Family First
Choices
Office Party
Epilogue

It Feels Like Love

6.9K 206 5
By TMSaunders

Jayla and Nate made love again, before Jayla got up and went to her room, she had a shower and dressed and walked out to the kitchen. 

 She wanted to act like nothing happened, she wished it didn't, but she thought, three times, we made love and it was amazing. 

 She got herself a green tea and sat on the sofa. 

Nate walked into the kitchen and got a coffee. 

 He walked over to Jayla and kissed her on the cheek, Jayla smiled at him and then realised that their clothes were all over the floor.

 "Well that was an amazing night". Nate says.

 Jayla just smiled, Nate put his cup on the coffee table and took Jayla's out of her hand and put it on the table.

 He cupped her cheeks and kissed her, Jayla kissed him back, she wanted him again. 

"Nate, this is wrong?". 

 "We are still married?". 

 "Last night shouldn't have happened, and I said something I shouldn't off". Jyla says.

 Nate picks up his coffee, and looks at Jayla,

 "Nate I'm sorry, I wanted last night to happen, so I'm as much to blame". 

 "Fuck Jayla, we were amazing together, and I enjoyed myself". 

 "Could we get through the next couple of days not pissing each other off". She says.

 "I could do that". His reply was. 

 "And Nate you remember the deal". 

 "Yes, I do, no Saydee, okay". 

 "Okay, what time tonight?". 

 "Same time and same place. And could you wear something less figure hugging please?".

 "No can do, I got a killer dress for tonight". 

 "Jayla, please?". 

 "Nate, you worry about your business meeting". 

 "I'm worried, they don't seem to take anything serious". 

"Why do business with them?". 

 "Because the company could grow".

 "But if they are not taking it serious, shouldn't you look elsewhere?". 

 "The only ones on board is Mega Tech and Sinclair Hotels". 

 "I invited, Patsy and Lyndon to the country manor for my charity ball". 

 "You did what?". 

 "I invited them to the manor".

 Jayla smiled at Nate and said, 

"Nate, I told you last night, that I love you. I do but I need this divorce, so I can see if.... Never mind but I did say it". 

 "Do you love Aston?". 

 "Yes, very much, but I love you more".

Jayla stood and started to pace,

 "Look Nate I'm sorry, maybe I should go home, and you send the divorce papers to me". 

 "They would ask me where you are".

 Jayla stops and looks at Nate, 

"I do love you, and I don't want to, because", 

Nate stands up and grabs Jayla, 

"Jayla, because what?". 

 "You're into Saydee, that's why, so can we please sign the papers, so it's over with, and I want be tempted for you to make love to me. I will stay until the end of the trip but then we part ways and you can have Saydee". 

 Nate goes to his briefcase and gets the papers out Jayla, reads through them, and signs, she had tears in her eyes, she took her ring off and placed it by the papers, ready for Nate to sign them. she walked over to her room and changed ready to meet the women for breakfast.

"Where are you going?".

 "To meet the women for breakfast, we arranged last night to meet".

 Jayla left to meet the woman for breakfast.

 Nate looked at the papers and seen Jayla's wedding ring, a tear escaped his eye, he was in love too, but he didn't want to tell her, and he sure wasn't going to sign the papers until the trip was over. 

He wanted to make love to her again like he did the night before and twice after that.

Jayla was sat with the other women, listening to how the husband wanted them last night, Jayla was thinking the same thing, but she was divorced now so she couldn't relate to the wives. 

She put a brave face on, just for the wives. when they had finished, they went back to their rooms.

 Jayla sat for a while and had another green tea. 

 "Four days". she said out loud. 

 She went back up to the penthouse, she opened the door and Saydee was sitting on the sofa. 

"Hello, Saydee".

 "Hello, Jayla". 

 "It's Lady Jayla Miller". 

 "Oh, did you change your name?".

 Jayla laughed, and Nate walked out from his bedroom, 

"Your girlfriends thinks I've changed my name?". 

 "What do you mean Jayla". 

 "Can you explain to your girlfriend that my name is, Lady Jayla Miller, or Lady Miller".

 "So, you took the title?".

 "I had to it comes with the family name, my father was Lord Miller".

 Jayla looks at Nate,

 "I'm going for a shower, I can still feel you on me".

 "What's that meant to mean?,".

 "Well you made love to me three times".

 Jayla looked at Saydee, she did not look impressed. 

 Nate grabs Jayla, and Jayla strikes back by slapping him, she takes her stance, ready for Nate, he goes to grab her again, and she kicks him, and they start sparring, block for block kick for kick, 

"I'll kick your fucking ass, Nate, don't touch me". 

 "Jayla calm down". 

 "Calm down, when I get back here and your girlfriends in here. The fucking ink on the divorce paper isn't dry yet and your fucking around, we had a fucking deal".  Jayla says with anger.

 "Jayla stand down". 

 "Don't treat me like one off your fucking soldiers, my father never did". 

 "Jayla I'm not".

 Jayla punches Nate in the face and he stumbles backwards.

 Saydee stands up,

 "What are you doing, Jayla".

 "Keep out it or I'll kick your fucking ass".

 Jayla puts her arms to her side, 

"You're not worth it Nate. But keep your girlfriend on a leash or I'll kick the crap out off her". 

 Jayla walks off to her room, she was so pissed with herself, but she was finally single and free, she went and had a shower, and put something sexy on.

She walked out of her room and went to the kitchen, she saw Nate with Saydee. 

 She picked up her bag and phone.

 "Where are you going?".

 "Out, I'm a free woman again, we are divorced".

 Nate didn't like the tone coming from Jayla's mouth, but he remembered the first time they met, she didn't take any shit from anyone. 

 "That's not entirely true".

 "What do you mean, Nate?".

 Nate could see her hands turning into fists, and he liked it when she was so angry. 

 She pulled her skirt up over her knee slipped off her shoes, she had, had enough of Nate, 

"That's it Nate, I'm going to kick your fucking ass, come on?".

Nate loved this woman, but he didn't want her to know that he didn't sign because he loved her.

"Jayla, stop, or I kick your ass". 

 "I don't think so, Nate".

 Jayla flew at him and they started sparring against each other, Nate was enjoying himself, because he had found someone that wasn't scared to actually hit him. 

He laughed which made Jayla even more angry. 

 Saydee text Charles, about what was going on, and he got Dustin and the others together, they knocked on the door and Saydee let them in. they all stood looking at Jayla with her skirt up above her knee.

"What the fuck, why are all you here?". Nate says, looking at Charles.   

 Charles says,

 "We had to see for ourselves if it was true that your wife, was going to kick your ass, but I thought she was so quiet".

 "Oh, believe me Charles, she's no angel when it comes to kicking a bloke's ass, this is why I love her, because she can handle herself".

 Jayla heard what he said, but she wasn't going to back down, she took a better stance and they started sparring again.

 "Fuck Nate, you're a brave man to take on you own woman", says, Lyndon Drewer.

 Jayla and Nate went for it, kick for kick and punch for punch, then Jayla flipped back and on to the table.

 Nate looks at her and thinks this woman is fucking wonder woman, she then does a flip with no hands and lands behind him, he turns and she sweeps his feet out he lands on his back, she looks at him and goes to walk away, and he grabs her and pulls her to the floor and he sits on top off her.

 She looks at him,

 "Well soldier boy, you won this one".

 He kisses her and gets up, he offers his hand to help her up, but she flips backwards and gets up, she puts her shoes on and pulls her skirt down and straightens herself, she looks at Nate and says, 

"Bye". 

 She walks to the door, and to the elevator, she gets in the elevator, and Nate stops the door from closing, 

"What do you want Nate? I really must go".

 "Did you not here what I said?", 

"Nate I heard a lot of things, let the door go please?".

 "I'm trying to speak to you".

 "I'll be back in time for the business meal". 

 Nate takes his hand away from the door and Jayla pushes the button for the lobby.

Nate walks back into the penthouse, 

"Well that was some, fight you two had, is it always like that". Charles says with a smirk on his face.     

 "Charles, you can leave now and take Saydee with you, and it's, Lady Jayla, she as a title".   

"Well when you've had enough, be sure to give her my number, I would make her wife number four".           

Nate looked at Charles and was angry with what he said.

 "Charles, I would never marry you".       

 Jayla puts her arm around Nate's waist and Nate looks at her, 

"I need a sparring partner". 

 Nate starts to laugh. 

 Charles and the others leave, and now it was just Nate and Jayla. 

 Jayla undoes her top and drops it on the floor then she slips her shoes off, Nate watches, and then starts taking his shirt off and his trousers he follows Jayla to his bedroom she goes into the bathroom and puts the shower on she takes her panties off and unclasped her bra, she gets in the shower and Nate joins her. 

 Jayla held Nate's hands and guided them over her body, 

"Nate make love to me, make love to your wife". 

 Nate kissed the back of her neck, 

"I need a condom". Nate says,

 "Do husbands wear condoms when there with their wife's?". 

 "No, but....".

 "I'm on birth control Nate I have been since I was sixteen". 

 Jayla turned and looked at him, 

"Do you still want the Divorce?".  

Nate says looking at Jayla, 

"Yes, because you want one".

 Jayla gets out of the shower and wraps a towel round her, she looks at Nate and smiles, she picks up her things and walks out into the lounge and picks up her skirt and blouse, she picks her shoes up and goes back to her room. 

 She as a quick shower and dries herself and puts shorts and a flimsy top on she walks out into the kitchen, gets a cup of green tea and her phone, she sits on the sofa and rings he dad's mobile just to hear his voice, 

"Hi if you need me leave a message, if you're my baby girl I love you". 

 She did this a few times, she had tears falling down her face,

 "Hi, dad love you and I miss you so much". 

 Nate heard what Jayla said, he sat beside her and said, 

"I totally forgot, that it's only been two weeks since your dad's funeral, I'm sorry Jayla. I really am".

 "Nate, don't worry about it, we got three days left and then we can go our separate ways and not hear from each other again". 

 Jayla puts her cup on the coffee table and brings her legs up to her body.

 "Did you want anything to eat?".

 "No thank you... I better get ready to go out, so you can finish your work".

  Jayla stood up and walked to her room.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blindsided By sjm

Teen Fiction

8.5K 266 28
Summer Michael needs to undergo a serious surgery soon to live, but there is no donors insight. Making her restless to do the things she would have n...
541K 8.4K 55
"All because of a stoner." 7 minutes wasn't enough for her she needs 7 hours 7 days 7 months 7 years 7 decades with him. Being with the hottest guy i...
37.6K 370 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
35.6K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...